Black Lotus(BxB,Mystery,Horror,Thriller)-Update Please Read!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
pocoscon
Regular
Projects: Black Lotus(Hitatus), Lethal Love,

Re: Black Lotus(BxB,Mystery,Horror,Thriller)-Update Please R

#31 Post by pocoscon »

12/18/14-So sorry for the lack of updates. The last month and a half has been really complicated. First school was bad due to my depression and then a few weeks back I kept getting stomach pain. This past week, I've been in the hospital in order to get surgery on a gal stone, which was the cause of the pain. It's because of all this that the writing is going slow and for the next week it will likely still be that way due to me having to rest :( . As for the art it is all being redone by Silversnow who is doing an amazing job. She's been working really hard for me and I'm a bit angry with myself for not being healthy. I'm really grateful for her for the motivation and keeping me on my toes. I'm hoping to write Black Lotus tomorrow and that the pain will cease. Anyway, sorry for the delay. Thanks to anyone who stay with this project.
Black Lotus(A work in progress)- (BxB,Horror,Thriller,Fantasy) Tells the story of a boy who must save his home and friends from dangerous creatures known as the Tainted. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=28588

Catching the Sun(A work in progress)- (GxG,Slice of Life,Friendship,Drama)

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=29404

SilverSnow
Regular
Completed: Bus Stop, Before the Tale, White Book Complete Volume, See You, The Raven
Projects: Secrets...
Tumblr: stchematelier
itch: st-chem-atelier
Discord: SHatsuyuki#1452

#32 Post by SilverSnow »

General Art Update!
Regarding mistakes in sprites' older version of Eren and Takeda, it was pointed out that Eren's abdomen should be a bit wider while Takeda's pose was unnatural. So here's the draft version of their remake. Underneath are the new version of Mariko and Yoshiro. All comments and thoughts are more than welcome. ^^

PS. Thanks for Piichimi who shared his brush settings for making lineart! :D

Image Image
Marikoc_new.png
Attachments
Yoshiro_new.jpg

Michalina
Regular

#33 Post by Michalina »

Wow, all the new sprites look really good, but Yoshiro is just amazing! ^w^ Great work, SilverSnow!

Seiza
Regular
Projects: The Cruel Fate of War
Tumblr: Cj2ymail

#34 Post by Seiza »

A BxB with a dark presetting, With mystery and Horror Elements? Sign me up! I'm following this until the end!
I really hope you can get over your health problems, it's sad to see you work so hard on this with all that pain, i really hope you do get better!
Oh and in the recruitment and services offered thread, if you're still looking for an ideabouncer and proofreader, i'd be more than happy to help :D

pocoscon
Regular

#35 Post by pocoscon »

Seiza wrote:A BxB with a dark presetting, With mystery and Horror Elements? Sign me up! I'm following this until the end!
I really hope you can get over your health problems, it's sad to see you work so hard on this with all that pain, i really hope you do get better!
Oh and in the recruitment and services offered thread, if you're still looking for an ideabouncer and proofreader, i'd be more than happy to help :D
Thank yous o much for your kind words =). I'm still trying to get back up in spirits and get writing more, but I'm doing a bit better =).
Black Lotus(A work in progress)- (BxB,Horror,Thriller,Fantasy) Tells the story of a boy who must save his home and friends from dangerous creatures known as the Tainted. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=28588

pocoscon
Regular

Re: Black Lotus(BxB,Mystery,Horror,Thriller)-Update 05/02/15

#36 Post by pocoscon »

Update 05/02/15- So I have some bad and good news. The bad news is it's been hard for me to write due to some(more sadly) person problems with depression and writers block. I feel bad because Silversnow is doing an amazing job with the art and is even redoing the sprites. I've tried a lot to get back into the visual novel world, but it's been hard =(. Good news is I'm getting slowly back into writing Black Lotus. I know it's taken some time but at least I'm kind of writing again. So it's nothing really big, but I just wanted people to know this project isn't dead. I'm sorry to Silversnow that I've been so down and to the people who are excited for this. I'm very grateful to her and anyone who supports us. Thanks again =).

Karen

#37 Post by Karen »

Is this thread dead already?
Relaxing Visual Novel Creator

SilverSnow
Regular
Completed: Bus Stop, Before the Tale, White Book Complete Volume, See You, The Raven

#38 Post by SilverSnow »

General Art Update!

pocoscon
Regular

#39 Post by pocoscon »

Karen wrote:Is this thread dead already?

Oh no. It's far from dead. I've just been a bit preoccupied these last few months. Silversnow is working hard though and this game will be up on running real soon.

SilverSnow
Regular

#40 Post by SilverSnow »

Sprite Update!

Here's Takeda and Ardalain's new default sprite version. Hoping to post the rest any time soon.
ImageImage

ladynamoru
Regular
Deviantart: ladynamoru

#41 Post by ladynamoru »

wow the sprites are looking good~

ill look forward to demo testing the game.
if there is anything i can help feel free to pm me ^_^

sei.chan

#42 Post by sei.chan »

I know I'm a bit late but congrats the sprites look awesome hopefully you feel better =D

HidekiKun
Projects: Red Ties
Tumblr: hideki-husbando
Deviantart: vissnande
Soundcloud: Cicinee

#43 Post by HidekiKun »

A bit late too but I do hope you feel better -- I love the new sprites!!

But your health comes first, that's the most important part. ;o;
--------------------------------------
In plague we trust.
--------------------------------------
Pixel by Kyrislian!