Seven Kingdoms [GxB/G] [Fantasy, Politics, Rom] (Greenlit)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Marionette
Regular
Completed: https://marionette.itch.io/
Projects: Get Meowt of Here
Deviantart: rexx9224
itch: marionette
Discord: Marionette#2995

Re: ~(DEMO!)~ Seven Kingdoms [GxB/G] [Fantasy, Rom, Politics

#136 Post by Marionette »

So i had a go at the demo and i have to admit that i actually enjoyed it. XD
I don't think im very far along, but ive the feeling that i might've shot myself in the food by only talking to the princesses on the first day. lol

Also
while making my character for some reason i decided to type in M'F***ing Rainbow as a hair colour, and then promptly forgot about it.
Then when i met the matchmaker she was basically tearing me apart, but when she came out and told me my M'F***ing Rainbow coloured hair was unnatural i almost wet myself. XD
Also Ana best girl. :3

alylt
Regular
Projects: Seven Kingdoms: The Princess Problem
Organization: Azalyne Studios
Tumblr: azalynestudios
Deviantart: alylt

#137 Post by alylt »

Hi Erikka~
Don't worry, I will definitely link the poll here as soon as it goes up! (on my sadly very neglected blog.)

Hi Marionette! Thanks so much for giving the game a try :) Glad that you liked it! And your story about your hair made me laugh :D

I'm starting up a valentines series from our 7K crew and here is the first one: Your valentine from your biggest fan!

alylt
Regular

#138 Post by alylt »

As promised the poll is up and ready to go~ You have a week to vote! And there's no limits on voting, you can vote as much as you want :) Details on the post itself!

Here's the link:
https://alylthompson.wordpress.com/2015 ... cter-poll/

I will be super curious to see how this plays out~ Yay!

JinTonic
Regular

#139 Post by JinTonic »

I'm not sure how honest is this poll. When I try to vote for the candidate I like, after some time comes "We have received too many votes from you. You will be unblocked after a cooling of period". The funny thing is that I didn't actually vote that much. I think after the 30 or 40 votes I get this message and I'm paralyzed.
At the same time my friend(who is giving her votes for another candidate :twisted: ) never gets blocked on your website and she can constantly vote for the one she likes . :(
So I guess I give up voting... It's meaningless if I'm blocked all the time. It's a pity though :cry:
I wish you had made just a normal poll because the system is tricky.
Last edited by JinTonic on Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alylt
Regular

#140 Post by alylt »

Hi JinTonic~

I had no idea the poll was doing that! That's super frustrating! I know for a fact some people are voting a lot with no problem.

This is my first time trying to have a poll like this and it is not turning out the way I expected!

But having heard from you, to make sure it's fair I'm not going to run *two* polls and have *two* winners. One winner for the total votes poll (the one still going) and one from a single vote poll, where everyone should be able to vote only once.

Link to the new, companion poll is below:

https://alylthompson.wordpress.com/2015 ... -part-two/

Hopefully this will make it so everyone has an equal chance to win!

Sorry again about the poll problems!!!!

JinTonic
Regular

#141 Post by JinTonic »

If you don't believe me, I can send you the print sceen.
Anyway, thank you for the link.

alylt
Regular

#142 Post by alylt »

Oh I totally believe you! I'm sorry if I made it seem like I didn't!

JinTonic
Regular

#143 Post by JinTonic »

Ok... so in this second poll it's harder to cheat. :)
You can ask to vote your friends or some other internet users or just vote yourself from gadgets with different internet access but anyway it's a bit easier for everyone to have equal conditions. So I think it's good that you made two polls.

bellice
Veteran

#144 Post by bellice »

This overwhelming love for Jarrod both amuses and concerns me greatly. Oh well. *clutches Ana to her chest* Still love you the most.

alylt
Regular

#145 Post by alylt »

Yeah, the two polls have been super interesting thus far.

For instance, in the vote as much as you want poll, Jarrod has thousands and thousands of votes. In the vote once poll, he has 11. So he doesn't have the most fans, they are just the most dedicated~

Anyway, both polls will have a winner with the possibility of runner ups getting some POVS too.

I reminded everyone on tumblr, but I feel like I should remind everyone here, too. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE STILL GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP VOTERS!

And the polls have 3 more days, so there is no rush! :)

pyla8

#146 Post by pyla8 »

I thought there'd be way more Ana love. x(

Erikka
Regular

#147 Post by Erikka »

I had a small family drama because of your second poll. :)))
So when I was in a university I saw that you decided to run another poll. I voted for Jarrod from my telephone and then decided that when I'm at home I'll vote also from my computer. But when I reached home doesn't matter how many times I've tried but my vote wasn't counting.
Later I found out that before I came my sister had already voted for Lyon from her laptop(we both are fans of your game) and probably because of this reason it didn't want to count my vote(same wifi ip). The funny thing is that she also took our parents telephones and voted from them using 3G internet.
As a result my cunning sister managed to get 4 or 5 votes for Lyon when I could vote only once for Jarrod. It's the most cunning who always wins :(

Needy

#148 Post by Needy »

I've spent the last 3h on making sure that Ana will be at least one of the top 5 favourite characters xD (I think that I am extremely bored or stubborn to do such a thing). Beyond my little obsession which you caused I also played demo and in my opinion it's really good. The story is originally (that's always a plus), dialogues are funny and natural so it is no problem to carried along by story and every character is great, they've got their own unique personalities thanks that I really want to get to know more about them. I wish you best luck in making this game and I can't wait to play full version.

PS. I'm sorry for mistakes, english is not my native language

yoshibb
Veteran

#149 Post by yoshibb »

I feel bad for Clarmont. He's right behind in both polls but cant quite make it over the top spot. Poor guy :lol:

Doomzilla
Regular
Tumblr: punchysporkk

#150 Post by Doomzilla »

At least Clarmont has a large fairly dedicated fanbase! He's not doing too badly at all.

Now Team Zarad... we are kind of lazy. I guess we wouldn't want him to know how much we like him. If his head got any bigger it might explode! ^^