Seven Kingdoms [GxB/G] [Fantasy, Politics, Rom] (Greenlit)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
alylt
Regular
Projects: Seven Kingdoms: The Princess Problem
Organization: Azalyne Studios
Tumblr: azalynestudios
Deviantart: alylt

Re: Seven Kingdoms [GxB/G][Fantasy, Rom, Politics] *Updated

#196 Post by alylt »

Hi again AntiquedFae

Yay~ congrats on unlocking all the backgrounds. That's awesome!

Yup. Someone from Jiyel should be able to succeed at witnessing history, although they aren't necessarily the world's best secret hunters.

Haha I think your MC sounds neat :) Good luck~

To everyone:
Hi all my lovelies!

So, for months now people have been asking me about the kickstarter/fundraising question, but first I wanted to focus on finishing up and releasing the full demo. Now that that’s done, the time for the promised conversation has finally come.

To make it so that everyone can participate in the conversation, even those who want to remain anon, the details and discussion will be on the forums here ->
http://azalynestudios.forumatic.com/vie ... f=13&t=411

You should be able to participate signed in or as a guest.

Hope everyone is having/had an awesome weekend :)

alylt
Regular

#197 Post by alylt »

Just a quick note that a group of awesome people put together a giant excel guide on basically everything in the full demo so far:

http://7kpp.tumblr.com/post/12160336529 ... guide-ship

It should be a one stop shop for all your demo needs~ Haha.

Kikaharu
Regular

#198 Post by Kikaharu »

is there a way to get Blain to like you in the demo? Because he kinda like instance hates you. Or will there be a way to later on in the full game?

Update: also I'll be pming you with a picture of one of your characters. haha I got a random idea in my head. so I'm going to try doing it to a few characters but right now there is only one I finished. and after seeing it you can either post it here or I can. XD just for fun.

bloodband

#199 Post by bloodband »

Kikaharu wrote:is there a way to get Blain to like you in the demo? Because he kinda like instance hates you. Or will there be a way to later on in the full game?

Update: also I'll be pming you with a picture of one of your characters. haha I got a random idea in my head. so I'm going to try doing it to a few characters but right now there is only one I finished. and after seeing it you can either post it here or I can. XD just for fun.
If you say the right thing in every interaction with him, and give him the best gift, you can get him to not hate you *as much*. I think even the MM will comment on it if you do.

alylt
Regular

#200 Post by alylt »

Yup, like bloodband says (hi bloodband! Your avatar is super cute) you can make him hate you *less*. That's about as good as you get with Blain. Haha.

And yes! You should totally share your picture :)

ETA: Annnnnd I just got linked to a wiki someone made for the game, yay~ Here's the link: http://7kpp.wikia.com/wiki/7KPP_Wikia

Kikaharu
Regular

#201 Post by Kikaharu »

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/keq1dpypfa7g ... wKeXQ8xRba

here is a wonderful picture of Lisle in a dress. haha had an idea of Jarrod in a dress and decided others need to be in dresses too so this is the first one i got done XD

here is Blain in Ana's outfit. I accidently named it as a dress haha. wasn't thinking too much just having fun. making the guys have girl's clothes on.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8g6yaoh6e175f ... s.jpg?dl=0

I hope to do more another time. It take quite awhile to do this so. >.<

Rinmaru
Regular
Completed: Cardinal Cross
Projects: Cardinal Cross
Tumblr: impqueengames
Deviantart: rinmaru

#202 Post by Rinmaru »

I've been playing 7K for the past few days and I'm completely hooked!

I got the Widow and the Pirate backgrounds in my first playthrough.
I chose the widow background and I loved it. :P
I did play around with other options but found the widow to be very very interesting.

The main character of a game is very important for me. Probably more than the love interests.
The blank MC state is really hard to pull without making her seem uninteresting (At least for me) so I was genuinely impressed with the amount of detail went into building her as a real character without having a default personality.
I love the dialogs (especially the sassy/joking choices of the MC)!

I went for Lord Clarmont and I'm never going back. >_>!

The new GUI looked very professional, clean and easy to read. (The skills screen and the main menu)
Maybe I missed it but do you plan on using that GUI theme for other options too?
I had a little trouble choosing from "Ask for someone for skill advice" options.

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed the game and will be playing again to unlock the other backgrounds. (But I think I'll still choose the Widow as my main when the full game is released)
Playing around with skills and unlocking different conversation options and gradually getting to know your MC's background was especially fun!
I can't wait to buy the full version! *cheers*
Good luck and congratulations to the team!

alylt
Regular

#203 Post by alylt »

Thanks for posting your art, Kikaharu :) I think the head/body swaps are funny :)

Eee, I love your stuff Rinmaru, so I'm so happy you enjoyed playing 7kpp :) <3

Thank you both for posting and I hope everyone is having a great week!~

alylt
Regular

#204 Post by alylt »

And just stopping in to say that after nearly murdering my computer in the process, we now have a story trailer~

https://vimeo.com/131492035 to watch :)

Euryce

#205 Post by Euryce »

Hello Alylt, the SK team and everyone !

Since english is not my mother tongue, I don't feel so comfortable by writting some comment , but i love your game so much, it would be a shame to don't even try.

( I beg you to don't mind my mistakes)

Well, this past two days I was captured by SK ( just like a certain character, I even forget to feed myself...) and i'm truly impressed how deep and
exquisitely twisted a plot can be.
Actually, I like writting very much ( not in english, obviously ) and the whole story, the characters, the romances boost my imagination and make me daydream.

I wish to thank you for sharing your demo wich is far more comprehensive, and advanced than a lot of full commercial VN.

I just can't wait for the great release. ( meaning please, please, pleeeease, keep working hard on it !!!) I probably won't be the only one eagerly waiting to hit the purchase button.

In a nutshell : Congrats and thanks ! Keep doing your best !

alylt
Regular

#206 Post by alylt »

Hi Euryce~!

Thank you so much for playing and taking the time to respond! Especially since English isn't your native language (although your English was totally fine! You shouldn't worry!) :) I really appreciate it! Thanks so much <3

I have a few links for everyone~

first the final fundraising discussion: rewards http://azalynestudios.forumatic.com/vie ... f=13&t=743

Then the opportunity to help make a trailer for 7kpp (with your words): http://azalynestudios.forumatic.com/vie ... f=13&t=745

And finally a thank you give away for all you awesome people: http://azalynestudios.forumatic.com/vie ... f=13&t=751

Euryce

#207 Post by Euryce »

Tanks for the links and for your kind answer. :)

I have a question about the foundraising, because I really want to contribute. May I send you a pm?

alylt
Regular

#208 Post by alylt »

Of course you can! But all the fundraising stuff is still in discussion so you can also ask on our forums :)

Katta
Veteran
Tumblr: gamesbykatta
Deviantart: katjama

#209 Post by Katta »

Please please please make kidnapping a prince option as a stretch goal

alylt
Regular

#210 Post by alylt »

Katta wrote:Please please please make kidnapping a prince option as a stretch goal
Sorry! I'm a little confused as to what you mean? There are already endings/relationships possible with all three princes. Do you mean an ending where you bring them back to Hise with you instead of going to their country? For Jarrod and Lisle who are currently the heirs to their respective thrones, that wouldn't really work! For Zarad it's possible, but I'm not so sure he would be up for living away from home full time.

Or did you mean something else? :)