Seven Kingdoms [GxB/G] [Fantasy, Politics, Rom] (Greenlit)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
xxxSakura
Regular

Re: Seven Kingdoms [GxB/G] NOW ON GREENLIGHT (+KS)

#241 Post by xxxSakura »

Risachan wrote:Hi again (OwO) /

I want to say Congratulation! ^^ It's really amazing~ Aaaaah~ I can't wait to play it >w<....But...If it's on Steam...I have to payfor it, didn't I?....I mean! Of course! There is sooooooo much work in this game...Just...peopelslike me....Can't buy this QwQ My parents (especially my father) don't allowe me to buy anything from the internet....So QwQ

*slap herself* Hey! * cough* So yeah^^ Forget about that part OwO""" So! Again ^^ Congratulation! ^^
This has never been a free to play game from the start Risa, but don't worry! There is this group patron thing going on. I think Aly is going to start a thread and give out free copies of the game via a random generator system, you can always try your luck!!

Also I agree SO MUCH with you on your seiyuu post!! OnoD as Jasper = PERF.

Risachan

Re: Seven Kingdoms [GxB/G] NOW ON GREENLIGHT (+KS)

#242 Post by Risachan »

I didn't know!>< QwQ....

Hmmm...And what should I do? OwO I mean...What should I do to try my luck if I can wina free copy....?

And I'm glad you liked that seiyuu part :D

alylt
Regular
Projects: Seven Kingdoms: The Princess Problem
Organization: Azalyne Studios
Tumblr: azalynestudios
Deviantart: alylt

Re: Seven Kingdoms [GxB/G] [Fantasy, Politics, Rom] (Greenli

#243 Post by alylt »

Hi try10!

Thanks for playing :) I'm glad you liked it!

Hi Risachan!

There are actually already a bunch of donated copies, plus a stretch goal that was met to donate more. When the kickstarter is over, I'm going to start a thread on the azalyne studios forums and anyone who can't afford a copy will post in it :) then the random number generator will pick our winners. I'll make sure to post here and on tumblr so that everyone will have plenty of time to sign up~

To everyone else, I'm a couple days behind in posting here, but we have already been greenlit! YAY! It's pretty amazing and it's all thanks to you guys! So thank you very much to everyone who voted, commented and spread the word. YOU ARE THE BEST!

The kickstarter still has 15 days to go, and about a week-ish after that, the alpha will officially launch :) So if you want to get to see all the new stuff as it's being developed make sure you back before the kickstarter is over. (Paypal is okay too! See the thread on it in the azalynestudios forums) https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/32 ... ss-problem

alylt
Regular
Projects: Seven Kingdoms: The Princess Problem
Organization: Azalyne Studios
Tumblr: azalynestudios
Deviantart: alylt

#244 Post by alylt »

Hi everyone!

Now that the kickstarter is over, we have had a lot of super generous backers who have donated copies for the giveaway.

So for anyone who couldn't afford to back the game, the giveaway thread is here: http://azalynestudios.forumatic.com/vie ... =13&t=1303

The giveaway thread will stay open until 9/16 and winners announced at 9/18.

polks
Projects: The Fetch
Tumblr: polks

#245 Post by polks »

Oh man, i wish I had been around and aware of this game so I could've supported it on KS but i'm glad it was funded. I played the demo twice already. This is exactly the game i /wish/ LLTQ was -not that it wasn't great, but i like to be more immersed in the story as opposed to mostly the stat raising aspects so this a beautiful marriage of the two! Since it's so late in the process i feel like any suggestions i have must've already been brought up. If anything i'd suggest making sure you get a good proofreader. I saw a few minor errors like punctuation being missed and a typo or two, but nothing major.

Really fun stuff and I plan on buying it wherever available once the final version is out. I have to admit, I was a little skeptical going in as otome games aren't generally my thing but the sheer size of it and political slant intrigued me. It didn't disappoint. Not only the scale of how much work is involved here impressed me, but I found myself invested in these characters and wishing I could binge play the entire game... over and over for as many routes as I can. The replay value alone is incredibly extensive just for the demo. Hahah that's probably enough gushing but really, amazing work and congrats on the successful kickstarter. You guys absolutely deserve the success and not only will i be happy to buy this but I'm excited to see whatever you put out next.

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#246 Post by Lesleigh63 »

Loved this. I sat down to play for a short while and was still playing hours later.
First play through I was a lady scholar, then a pirate's daughter and then a court lady.
I've had some success getting people to come to my events.
Managed to end up with the pirate in one ending.
Latest playthrough - I just blew it with Lyon. Dammit - I was too stupid it seems. I want to go back to my room and cry. I really like Lyon and want to end up with him.
Have to try again - Lyon you are mine!!!!

sakurakimuchi
Regular

#247 Post by sakurakimuchi »

Hi there~ I loved all the features of the game, all of the options and stuff, that is brilliant. I wish for more games to have that kind of thing. I also loved the plot and I'm curious to see all the interesting intrigue that might happen.
I'll play the demo right now~

Shamsia
Completed: Mi vida en el bunker, El camino de la bruja

#248 Post by Shamsia »

This game looks interesting, in story, approach and art. More ambitious and with more options in comparison with others, like the mentioned "Long live the queen". I see you like Hanako Games, and that is a good sign (for me). I am downloading the demo right now, and I will give a more based opinion later.
My life in the bunker [Esp/Eng], a free to play VN.
El camino de la Bruja [Esp], Princess Maker en la actualidad y con Brujas.

Kirlett
Regular

#249 Post by Kirlett »

This is the best visual novel ever made. And the best otome. And we only have a demo.
The full game is going to be such a masterpiece. Ahhh. I can't wait to discover the entire story of my manipulative widow and get her in a lustful romance with the Duke :twisted: :twisted:

NatGa

#250 Post by NatGa »

I have just finished the demo and my... this game is absolutely wonderful!
I started the demo with the idea to just try it out before going to bed and ended up finding
myself wincing for more when I finished it at 5am.

Characters are awesome, not bland and caricatures like in most otome games I have played until now.
And I take off my non existent hat to the team making this game for making such witty and all-around awesome MC.
I do not think I have ever enjoyed more being in the leading role in a otome game before! :D

When can we expect full game to come out on Steam(or wherever it will come out :3 )?
Oh, and what price can we expect?

Kikaharu
Regular

#251 Post by Kikaharu »

Does anyone know the progress of this game? I just checked out the forumatic forums they had for this and it wasn't up. So I'm wondering whats going on.

EDIT: I figured out what was going on. Check their kickstarter for updates and for new forum information.

Kinruush

#252 Post by Kinruush »

Kikaharu wrote:Does anyone know the progress of this game? I just checked out the forumatic forums they had for this and it wasn't up. So I'm wondering whats going on.

EDIT: I figured out what was going on. Check their kickstarter for updates and for new forum information.
She also updates her tumblr pretty frequently.

Amberbaum
Regular

#253 Post by Amberbaum »

Kinruush wrote:
Kikaharu wrote:Does anyone know the progress of this game? I just checked out the forumatic forums they had for this and it wasn't up. So I'm wondering whats going on.

She also updates her tumblr pretty frequently.
The game is not dead. Aly is currently working on week 7, which is the last week of the Summit. A new extended demo is out on the new forums.

Suru
Regular

Re: Seven Kingdoms [GxB/G] [Fantasy, Politics, Rom] (Greenlit)

#254 Post by Suru »

Could anyone give me a link to the current forum? I lost it somewhere and am having issues finding the link to it.