1) Would you prefer if the butlers kept their school outfits like in the 2015 version, or if they wore traditional butler outfits instead (think Kuroshitsuji)?
2) How much "adult content" player choice options would you be comfortable with seeing in the game? Answer yes/no to the following:
(Note that these are all optional and the player does not have to engage if they do not want to)
- Suggestive 18+ jokes and banter?
(The original only went as far as a kiss and nothing more, I may... or may not change that)
3) If there was an option to pick between an 'all ages' version and a '15+' version of Café Mysteria, which would you play?
- All ages: No suggestive banter, all difficult themes will be kept to a minimum and glossed over, cute and fluffy will be more of the focus. Any morally questionable choices will not be present as an option.
- 15+: Suggestive banter is optional, difficult themes will be explored in greater detail with the player being able to offer a huge variety of advise to the butler, including some morally questionable ones, may have implied lovemaking scenes, any detailed lovemaking scenes if present may be switched on/off.
Welcome to Cafe Mysteria, a mysterious cafe that only opens from 21st December to 1st January. Not only is it's sudden appearance a reason for doubt, so are the flashy butlers working inside of it. Dressed in a prestigious school uniform - the player is also given one upon entry - these flashy butlers are a reason for suspicion. Questions about it's origin are discouraged or outright ignored. It's sole purpose? - For the player to have the best time of their life.
The waiters are accommodating, the food is delicious and the drinks are... (to put it in a nice way) exquisite. The waiters that serve you are outright random - no strategy can help you there (except one!). Build your trust with the waiters and get them to like you - or just breeze through the 12 days and let nature take it's course - everything is up to you! On the surface, it's all happy and joyful, but as you go deeper - if you wish - you can uncover each character's backgrounds and secrets as well as get them to like you - or hate you.
The Bubbly Type
The "Senpai" Type
The Prince Type
The wild type
Features Interactive First-hand game style.
The characters talk to the player as if they were talking directly to you. Player personality is kept to a minimum to make it as realistic as possible and choices are quite a number. Most of the time it's just one-sided talking like "Amnesia(Game)" to give the direct feel. Your companion is random although there is a way(cheat) to get the same bachelor on each visit. You talk to the waiters, get to know them, tease them, have serious talks with them, make them embarrassed (especially Haru), let them walk you home/drive you home, let them take you on Christmas dates, hear their stories (see them draw - maybe?), celebrate Christmas eve with all of them, and possibly uncover their life story before the time is up.
Genre: [Romance] [Mystery] [Otome]
Themes: [Butler Cafe][Christmas][New Year]
(Sprites are credited to Elzee)
Gameplay: Spans across 12 virtual days.