Meryl & August [Adventure, slight GxB] New Demo!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Heiden
Regular
Completed: Elvine, The Life Threads, Helena's Flowers, Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend, Beyond the Deep, The Bog's Heart, The Girl With the Gray Hair Awakens, The Far Rings, NB107A
Projects: The Town Pages, Kill the Prince?! [Nano 2020]
Tumblr: heidengames
itch: Heiden

Re: Meryl & August [Adventure, slight GxB] New Demo!

#31 Post by Heiden »

*Shows up 3 months late with starbucks*

Heey! So um, yeah I haven't updated in about 3 months. I worked on another VN with a group (http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=35697) for Yurijam, and then had a lot of irl stuff I had to take care of. BUT- I'm now back to working on M&A and will start the monthly updates again!

Unfortunately I don't really have anything new to show progress wise, so I'm still at 23% coded.

See you next month!
Completed: Elvine (GxB), The Life Threads, Helena's Flowers (GxG)(As Writer, Coder), Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend (BxB), Beyond the Deep (GxB)(As Artist), The Bog's Heart, The Girl with the Gray Hair Awakens, The Far Rings, NB107A.

All available to play on my itch.io page!

Heiden
Regular
Completed: Elvine, The Life Threads, Helena's Flowers, Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend, Beyond the Deep, The Bog's Heart, The Girl With the Gray Hair Awakens, The Far Rings, NB107A

Re: Meryl & August [Adventure, slight GxB]

#32 Post by Heiden »

Monthly update!

I've finally finished a very large scene I've been working on, bringing up the coding percentage to 30%.

See you next month.
Attachments
screenshot0129.png
Completed: Elvine (GxB), The Life Threads, Helena's Flowers (GxG)(As Writer, Coder), Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend (BxB), Beyond the Deep (GxB)(As Artist), The Bog's Heart, The Girl with the Gray Hair Awakens, The Far Rings, NB107A.

Heiden
Regular

#33 Post by Heiden »

Monthly update!

I'm at ~32% coded.

See you next month!
Attachments
screenshot0138.png

Heiden
Regular

#34 Post by Heiden »

Monthly Update!

I changed around the way I was coding things, (had limited access to drawing tablet) so I can't really give a coding percentage this month.

I also decided that because I switched around the way I was working on this and I can't really give percentage done updates anymore, not to mention that working on a monthly update schedule isn't motivating me anymore, that I won't be updating this thread with monthly updates anymore. I'll update when I finish the capital route (60% finished) and have a demo for that.

See you then!
Attachments
screenshot0146.png

Green Glasses Girl
Veteran
Projects: Cavaliers & Carnivals
Tumblr: green-glasses

#35 Post by Green Glasses Girl »

I'm really happy you're working so hard on this game! I can understand monthly updates trying to give yourself motivation...but keep going! There are plenty of us waiting patiently. :D

Honest Critique