I'm glad my feedback was useful :]. I should have also answered those questions on the first page, so here are answers to that 'X3.Fujihime wrote: Hi Googaboga! Thank you for taking time to write to us!
Yes, as expected, the Prefundia page is old and needs a lot of polishing work. We are working on it now.
And very good insight about the content, these are things that we need viewers to let us know because we overlook them.
We have been asking ourselves is our content too long or too confusing or not good enough and how to make it better.
We will revise again and make it more understandable in the Kickstarter page.
Thank you very,very much for the feedback! We really appreciate it!
1. Did the concept and summary intrigue you to play the game?
I think it sounds pretty neat.
2. Do you like the art style?
Yep, looks nice.
3. Which character description is your favourite?
4. Would you play this game on mobile platform? What is your preferred platform?
I don't own a mobile platform, so nope XD. Though I wouldn't like to play a game on a mobile anyways. The reason I don't have one, is because I don't like using moblies.
My preferred platform is anything other than mobile.
5. How much would you pay to play this game? Is USD$3.99 an affordable price for you, for a 10-12 episodes per character route?
That sounds fine to me considering how much games like this usually go for on mobiles.
6. Any general feedback or encouragement is appreciated =D
Good luck. I'm sorry I'll probably never be able to play it, I really do hope it's a success though C:.