Chocolate Kiss[Redone][GxG][Slice of Life][Drama}

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Sleipnir56
Veteran
Completed: Under the Sycamore Tree,Timeless-D Gray Man VN(NanoRenO 2014)
Projects: Chocolate Kiss
Organization: SleiphericWings

Chocolate Kiss[Redone][GxG][Slice of Life][Drama}

#1 Post by Sleipnir56 »

Loren has never been lucky in love and has, since she was little, sought someone she could spend the rest of her life with. When at a festival with her friend Liz, she is greeted by a fortune teller who asks her some questions that will supposedly help her find true love. But things don't go as she thought when Loren is greeted by an unexpected pair of lips and all sorts of trouble.

Update- 01/16/15-New Poster Added

Characters-

Loren-A hopeless romantic who has always had bad luck with love. Loren is very emotional and has a tendency to hyperventilate when feeling cornered. People often call her weird due to her fascination with bugs and reptiles, so she comes off as a bit anti social. Still, she is a friendly girl who often tries to do the right thing. It's just she ia a little strange when it comes to hobbies and how she acts in public.

Megan-The old nemesis of Loren. Megan is a girl who longs for freedom and to escape the 'prison' she has with her father. At first glance, she looks like a happy, spoiled girl, earning the title of 'Daddy's Little Princess. However, in truth, she is anything but happy with her life, and often has late night escapades with spray painting her father's businesses. Like Loren, Megan has a firm belief in love, and seeks to one day find someone who will love her for her. However, with the image she must uphold as being her father's daughter, and hiding a certain dark secret, love might never come her way.

Liz-Best friend of Loren. Liz is a struggling student like Loren, but stresses over almost everything in life, even if it's something as small as to what to cook for a meal. Unlike Loren, Liz isn't too keen on finding a boyfriend, and has in fact denounced love due to a traumatic experience in her younger days. School, work, and study are the only things she seems to be interested, with of course having Loren by her side as well. However, as things become tighter for the two of them, and her funds lessen, Liz might take up some rather dirty jobs to keep paying for room and board.

More characters coming soon~

Progress
Backgrounds-20%
Story-40%
Character Sprites-5%
Coding-0%
Cg's-0%
Music-100%

Staff
sacchan-sama-Sprites(Thank you for all the help =)) Site-http://sacchan-sama.deviantart.com/
Sleipnir56- Writing,Coding,Story

Special Thanks
Yokura and Yannari for all your support :mrgreen

A/N-Hi guys. It's been a while since I've been truly active on this site. Due to depression and some anxiety, I was unable to fully work on this game for about three months. Now though I've gained motivation back and have decided to do games again. Chocolate Kiss is one I want to get out by the end of February, March at the latest, and have even found a new awesome artist. Though the principle is basically the same, some things have changed. I hope to get as much support as I can and bring out a game for everyone to play.
Last edited by Sleipnir56 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Noire
Regular
Projects: Mirage Noir

Re: Chocolate Kiss[Redone][GxG][Slice of Life][Drama}

#2 Post by Noire »

Wow, that character sprite looks really cute!
Looking forward to see your project :)

Sleipnir56
Veteran
Completed: Under the Sycamore Tree,Timeless-D Gray Man VN(NanoRenO 2014)
Projects: Chocolate Kiss
Organization: SleiphericWings

#3 Post by Sleipnir56 »

Noire wrote:Wow, that character sprite looks really cute!
Looking forward to see your project :)

Thank you so much =). This is something I'm hoping to get out by Valentines Day :) .

Noire
Regular
Projects: Mirage Noir

#4 Post by Noire »

Good luck then! I hope you'll make it ^_^