Do We Have a Deal? [BxB][Dark Fantasy/Supernatural, Romance]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

Re: Do We Have a Deal? [BxB][Dark Fantasy/Supernatural, Roma

#121 Post by kisa »

Grimdark Pod wrote:
kisa wrote:Yay~
Do I get a cookie?
Or at least more of mr. Grumpypants?
The RuseSparrows are flying low today.
tarot cards change so much from deck to deck. So, idk sorry.
And now, the weather.
The RuseSparrows are low today, just about brushing the treetops. Back to you, Tim.
Thanks Greg.

-flips a cookie to you like it's a solid gold coin-
You earnt that.
In other news, I can't draw cookies.
Ahh, don't worry about it~
If y'really curious, it's the Lover's card.

IIIIIiii don't have any Trick sketches that are not horrible abominations at the moment, so how's about a very English tea-drinking teacher instead?

Elijah may have surprised him in the middle of class.[/center]
That was actually one of the first things that came to mind. But, it wasn't the first one.

-catches the cookie in midair like a dog going for a frisbee-

I can tell that that teacher works so hard when Elijah is watching
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

ColaCat
Veteran

#122 Post by ColaCat »

I didn't realise we were looking for an easter egg... T_T Will I ever be able to get a cookie, sensei? T_T

cutemia123

#123 Post by cutemia123 »

Hello.
I was browsing and i saw your work and I must say that it is very interesting. I really love your menu sceen and background. They are both very well done and it really fit your theme. The background isn't too scary and it is kinda modern so it doesn't make the game too dark ( that is a good thing in my opinion that is) and the menu sceen is very beautiful. It has this mystical feeling to it and a bit of scaryness in them. And your character is ok. I like your main character and the girl character's art work the most.
I'm really looking forward to your demo.
P/S: sorry about my bad english

Grimdark Pod
Regular
Projects: Do We Have a Deal?
Organization: Ouroboros Games
IRC Nick: Pod
Tumblr: ouroborosgames
Deviantart: choco-doodle

#124 Post by Grimdark Pod »

kisa wrote:-catches the cookie in midair like a dog going for a frisbee-

I can tell that that teacher works so hard when Elijah is watching
That was impressive, well done!

And yes, yes he does. All the teachers do. Wouldn't want to slack off under Elijah's watchful eye, no sir!
ColaCat wrote:I didn't realise we were looking for an easter egg... T_T Will I ever be able to get a cookie, sensei? T_T
-pets the Colacat- Cookies are in unlimited supply, my friend. Feel free to take one!
cutemia123 wrote:Hello.
I was browsing and i saw your work and I must say that it is very interesting. I really love your menu sceen and background. They are both very well done and it really fit your theme. The background isn't too scary and it is kinda modern so it doesn't make the game too dark ( that is a good thing in my opinion that is) and the menu sceen is very beautiful. It has this mystical feeling to it and a bit of scaryness in them. And your character is ok. I like your main character and the girl character's art work the most.
I'm really looking forward to your demo.
P/S: sorry about my bad english
Hello! And thank you very much for your review of our game so far, it's lovely to get some feedback from fresh faces.
We're both very glad you like the artwork and the GUI. We're very happy to see our hard work paying off.
PS. Your English is perfectly fine, my friend. You did a wonderful job with it :}

ColaCat
Veteran

#125 Post by ColaCat »

:3 mew... might just settle with the petting! Before my heart gets ripped out by Elliot's smile...

Grimdark Pod
Regular
Projects: Do We Have a Deal?
Organization: Ouroboros Games
IRC Nick: Pod
Tumblr: ouroborosgames
Deviantart: choco-doodle

#126 Post by Grimdark Pod »

Just dropping in to say that there hasn't been much to update this thread with, since we've been working mostly on scripting instead of art assets, so we don't have anything to show!

Have updated the blog though, with a brand new theme and some fun little features like current progress and stuff. Still a couple of things I need to fine tune, but it's pretty ready to go.

Hope everyone's having a decent spring, and we'll hopefully have something to show soon enough!

ColaCat
Veteran

#127 Post by ColaCat »

^_^ glad to know progress is still going well! I'm loving the feather cursor on your blog...