Violet Hill [Sci-fi, Romance][Demo Available]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Steamy Beard

Re: Violet Hill [Sci-fi, Romance][Demo Available]

#16 Post by Steamy Beard »

i'd suggest tag your game with gxg/gxb/bxb/bxg depends on the conent,cuz when some1 search for a specific gender game they will just input BxB for example in the search box.
i got it's a yuri and it's a pure luck that i got here at all,because it was somewhere in the signature otherwise i'd miss it.

Omega_93
Regular

#17 Post by Omega_93 »

UPDATE TIME! We've been inactive for a while now due to various circumstances in our team, but we're back now and working hard on the game!
You can look forward to dev blogs about the writing of Violet Hill from myself here, as well as (soon to be) more frequent updates from the team on twitter and tumblr!

Also, a little sneak preview of the latest update of Yuki's sprites in her casual outfit!
Last edited by Omega_93 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wayward
Regular

#18 Post by wayward »

I like these characters, and the overall feel of it. gonna try the demo tomorrow.

Omega_93
Regular

#19 Post by Omega_93 »

Not got any progress to post, but bumping to let people know that the project is still alive and we're recruiting anyone who'd like to volunteer, in basically any position.

Noyemi K
Regular
Completed: Pimiko Plus
Projects: Pairs, Monochrome Blues
Organization: Delmunsoft
Deviantart: NoyemiK
Github: NoyemiK
Soundcloud: mishkahd

#20 Post by Noyemi K »

I'm currently on the music composition team. We need artists still, but I think we're making good progress during sprints.

Looking forward to getting more stuff done, though!
Music composer for:
Innate Imperfections [NaNoRenO 2015] | Blind Griffin [NaNoRenO 2015] | Locked Souls

Please consider hiring me to work on your game.