Green Tea Latte [All Romance] [B/G x B/G] [Cafe Sim]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Demetis
Regular

Re: Green Tea Latte [All Romance] [B/G x B/G] [Cafe Sim]

#91 Post by Demetis »

succuren wrote:AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS I'M ALWAYS HERE AND CHEERING YOU ON WHILE WAITING FOR THE DEMO!! and for Cyan, obviously. Cyan's always in my thoughts my beautiful princess Cyan
But i'm so glad you're going to work on this again omg!! Day made

*coughcoughicouldhelpyouwiththebetathingcough*
Aaaah I've always kept working on this, but seeing as how much I worked irl the last months, dev time was super scarce ; v ;
So I'm glad to be back too! To work more on this! And bringing Cyan to you at full speed! He's so rude though are you sure you want him
iwilladdyoutothebetathingwhenitstime
minyan wrote:Yaaaaaay! I was hoping to see more from this! The changes look great and your art is beautiful as always <3
Your style is so adorable, I'm so jealous xD
Thank you so much! >w< I'm glad about the changes as well >w<
My art ahahahaha I haven't been able to draw as much I actually have the feeling I got worse -dead but keeps working-
Lyhra wrote:This game sounds pretty fun and interesting, and the art style... gosh that food looks so yummy xDD
I'm more than interested in playing the demo to actually be able to see the gameplay and the characters in action.
...I won't deny one of the main reasons I started this game was to draw food 8D -shot-
I am super glad you are interested! -tries to bring demo at high speed-

potouto
Veteran
Projects: (งツ)ว
Organization: MOONBBIT☆

#92 Post by potouto »

I'm on this forum for like once a month, sorry for not noticing the update sooner! Everything look so cute so far! Hope you will get everything ready soon ehehe c: don't forget me with the testing..

yeah well | commission | website

DokiDokiDollmaker
Regular
Completed: Doki Doki Dollmaker
Tumblr: dokidokidollmaker
itch: karitsa

#93 Post by DokiDokiDollmaker »

Ahhhhhhhh~
Tracey is so adorable!!!!

I like the idea of having two main characters to choose from. You don't see that very often with visual novels! Reminds me of the later Harvest Moon games in a way. :)

Baky
Regular
Tumblr: delicrieux

#94 Post by Baky »

I've been keeping an eye on you on tumblr...I'm glad this thread caught my attention again, haha.

1. First impression in general? (On story, game type etc.?)
omg yes yes - those are good words to describe how I feel about this story. it's cute, it's not hard to understand and it won't hurt my head :lol:

2. Any characters that you already interested in? Or characters you already think of as boring?
Marriane and Cyan are baes

3. Which character will you probably play as first?
Oh gosh, this one is a hard one...I'll probably play as Travis first and just butcher the route and then move on to Ryuuga.... :twisted:

4. The café management will influence the CGs you get, but not the endings (except for the bad ending). Is it fine like that or would you prefer the café management influencing the endings more?
Nope, I'm completely fine with it. I'm really bad at management games so it would be great if it didn't influence the endings :shock:

5. Was the information on which character is dateable too confusing? XD' (I didn't know what to use other than the icons XD')
Not at all!

6. Other critique / suggestions / questions? Let me know >w<
I suggest you go back to work :twisted: No jk, I hope all is going well and I'm looking forward to the future releases! <3
♡I write things for fun.♡

Demetis
Regular

#95 Post by Demetis »

Josie wrote:I'm on this forum for like once a month, sorry for not noticing the update sooner! Everything look so cute so far! Hope you will get everything ready soon ehehe c: don't forget me with the testing..
Lmao don't worry dear XD I mean I kinda didn't update here for a while as well so it's my fault -shot-
-works at high speed-
DokiDokiDollmaker wrote:I like the idea of having two main characters to choose from. You don't see that very often with visual novels! Reminds me of the later Harvest Moon games in a way. :)
Thank you! ; v ; I really like games where you weren't forced into a gender role so yeah XD -for this game I just basically did everything I wanted-
I'm a sucker for HM games so I guess you can say it's inspired by that -shot-
Baky wrote:omg yes yes - those are good words to describe how I feel about this story. it's cute, it's not hard to understand and it won't hurt my head :lol:
LOL thanks yoooou XD aaaah I guess the story won't hurt anyone's head XD It's so simple I have to try my hardest to make the characters interesting enough to avoid players getting bored //slapped
I suggest you go back to work :twisted: No jk, I hope all is going well and I'm looking forward to the future releases! <3
-gets back to work shaking with fear- XDDDDDD

---

So, I have started scripting in the new sprites and so on. This is starting to look like a coloring picture book now lmao XD
But I guess that's how the demo will look like

I have been wondering if the speechbox might be a little bit too long? >w< I think I might have to resize the area where the text is displayed.

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

#96 Post by minyan »

Hope things are going well! I think the text box looks great, love the quick menu icon as well~ ^^
ImageImage