Love is Blind [GxB, Romance, Slice of Life, OTOME, Mobile]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
raven.baskerville
Projects: H.I.DEPARTMENT, Seven Days, Black&White
Organization: Pulse studios
IRC Nick: Rav
Deviantart: ravenbaskerville

Re: Love is Blind [GxB, Romance, Slice of Life, OTOME, Mobil

#16 Post by raven.baskerville »

Hi! So, I took my time to read the form for both writers and artists. I would like to join, but I have a few 'problems' :
I can't draw with shadowings. If you look at my game's forum, you'll see how the sprites look. And the images aren't showing up in my browser no matter what I do. So, I'm asking you how are your sprites drawn?
Though, since backgrounds are usually 'somehow' done in the style I do, I can join in that. But yet, I would like it if you could e-mail me your images as attachments? Maybe that way they open up ;-;
I would've loved to join the writer part, but I'm new to 'script' writing part. I can help in character developments (Trust me, I have 214 characters correctly- ) if I couldn't help with the art, but, uh, the choice is yours. ^v^""
My e-mail : ravenbaskerville@outlook.com
Check my website out 6w6
http://www.pulse.vnovel.com
Cookies are awesome
#I'mlame

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

#17 Post by Rinima »

sharikah wrote:Sorry didn't understand the question??
Rinima wrote:I'm really sorry to ask but...
why do you do two full stops at the end of sentences?
"es to him.."
"GIMP.."
"crush on Yuki cute.."
"he suddenly appeared in Japan.."
" moved in.."
"about Tomoko.."
Those (plus more sentences) have two full stops, was just wondering why.
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

sharikah
Regular

#18 Post by sharikah »

Rinima wrote:
sharikah wrote:Sorry didn't understand the question??
Rinima wrote:I'm really sorry to ask but...
why do you do two full stops at the end of sentences?
"es to him.."
"GIMP.."
"crush on Yuki cute.."
" moved in.."
"about Tomoko.."

That's how I write or type like to my friends you'll get more periods like at least three. Examples: OMO!! Did the MADE album drop yet?? ; It's always like that. Being that it's me (and I'm) giving you that information I'm writing like me and not the storyteller. Basically.

sharikah
Regular

#19 Post by sharikah »

raven.baskerville wrote:Hi! So, I took my time to read the form for both writers and artists. I would like to join, but I have a few 'problems' :
I can't draw with shadowings. If you look at my game's forum, you'll see how the sprites look. And the images aren't showing up in my browser no matter what I do. So, I'm asking you how are your sprites drawn?
Though, since backgrounds are usually 'somehow' done in the style I do, I can join in that. But yet, I would like it if you could e-mail me your images as attachments? Maybe that way they open up ;-;
I would've loved to join the writer part, but I'm new to 'script' writing part. I can help in character developments (Trust me, I have 214 characters correctly- ) if I couldn't help with the art, but, uh, the choice is yours. ^v^""
My e-mail : ravenbaskerville@outlook.com
Hi! Thanks for your interest I'll email you right away! And we can go more into it.

Update: Emailed you!!

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran

#20 Post by Rinima »

sharikah wrote:
Rinima wrote: "es to him.."
"GIMP.."
"crush on Yuki cute.."
" moved in.."
"about Tomoko.."

That's how I write or type like to my friends you'll get more periods like at least three. Examples: OMO!! Did the MADE album drop yet?? ; It's always like that. Being that it's me (and I'm) giving you that information I'm writing like me and not the storyteller. Basically.
Fair enough, just seemed a bit odd to me is all since most people either use ... to mean a pause or just . since that's technically the correct grammar to use >.<

Anyway, on the note of the actual content, I rather like the art, it's very pretty, and the characters seem interesting.

sharikah
Regular

#21 Post by sharikah »

Rinima wrote:
sharikah wrote:
Rinima wrote: "es to him.."
"GIMP.."
"crush on Yuki cute.."
" moved in.."
"about Tomoko.."

Fair enough, just seemed a bit odd to me is all since most people either use ... to mean a pause or just . since that's technically the correct grammar to use >.<

Anyway, on the note of the actual content, I rather like the art, it's very pretty, and the characters seem interesting.
It'd used the same but in a different way more dramatic essence like ?? I'm dramaticly waiting. The same with the periods it's for when I'm excited. I'm very dramatic , over-reactive when I'm excited and yes in aware that's not a word. It's something I personally like to do and don't worry I know the correct way the one thing I extremely well in was anything dealing with reading and writing.q

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran

#22 Post by Rinima »

sharikah wrote:It'd used the same but in a different way more dramatic essence like ?? I'm dramatically waiting. The same with the periods it's for when I'm excited. I'm very dramatic , over-reactive when I'm excited and yes in aware that's not a word. It's something I personally like to do and don't worry I know the correct way the one thing I extremely well in was anything dealing with reading and writing.q
. isn't a word either >.< But that's hardly the point, don't worry, you don't owe me a explanation like you're trying to do. It just threw me is all :)

sharikah
Regular

#23 Post by sharikah »

Rinima wrote:
sharikah wrote:It'd used the same but in a different way more dramatic essence like ?? I'm dramatically waiting. The same with the periods it's for when I'm excited. I'm very dramatic , over-reactive when I'm excited and yes in aware that's not a word. It's something I personally like to do and don't worry I know the correct way the one thing I extremely well in was anything dealing with reading and writing.q
. isn't a word either >.< But that's hardly the point, don't worry, you don't owe me a explanation like you're trying to do. It just threw me is all :)
No its OK I'm asked alot so I explain alot about on social media because

Reiyane

#24 Post by Reiyane »

Hey!

Are you still looking for writers? I've never done this before, but I would really love to help you guys, if I can. I love otome games and I always wanted to take part (however small) in creating one.

sharikah
Regular

#25 Post by sharikah »

Reiyane wrote:Hey!

Are you still looking for writers? I've never done this before, but I would really love to help you guys, if I can. I love otome games and I always wanted to take part (however small) in creating one.
Sure I'll PM you for more details.

sharikah
Regular

#26 Post by sharikah »

Programming Has Begun !! Yay !!

sharikah
Regular

#27 Post by sharikah »

Sorry for the lack of updates we are busy with the art of our project and it takes a lot with our new deadline. When we have better evidence of the drastic changes I will post them.