Fujiwara BitterSweet [GxB][School/Slice of life][16+]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Karamelow
Veteran
Projects: Fujiwara BitterSweet
Organization: Magic Bench/Karamelow

Re: FujiwaraHigh [GxB][School/Slice of life]

#46 Post by Karamelow »

It makes me fun to drawing random sketch, yaaay. Look at Ikki and Toshio teasing this poor Ryu (Flashy boy) for their entrance in Middle School ~
I don't think that I will include this CG in the final project, though.

Ikki: Oh my god, what have you did to your hair?! It's hilarious!
Ryu: Nothing... I didn't do nothing...
Toshio: Of course. Your hair went from black to brown all alone at night, like magic. Ryu, my dear, do you think we're morons?
Ryu: Er...
Ikki: Look at his bangs, he seems so stoopid with his hair gel! Seriously dude, why?
Ryu: Um... Well, as we enter to Middle School, I told myself I could change a bit... My old haircut made me look like a little boy... I want to look more mature as you two... for some reason...
Ikki: Some reason? Uh?
Toshio: Girls.
Ikki: Eeeeeeeeh? The little Ryu want to make himself attractive to girls? How cute!
Toshio: Yes it's cute. But Ryu, if you want to be as attractive as me, you must remove this gloomy look on your face! Look at those dark circles. And you never smile.
Ikki: Hahaha! Why? Maybe some girls will love his sulky. I hear it's popular, guys who don't smile and moaning all the time!
Ryu: Leave me alone.
Last edited by Karamelow on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Karamelow
Veteran

#47 Post by Karamelow »

Miura is done ~

ColaCat
Veteran

#48 Post by ColaCat »

Ooh, looking good! (I love that cg)

Karamelow
Veteran

#49 Post by Karamelow »

No my dear topic, you will not fall into the abyss of oblivion!
I have made (again and again) the school gate with variations. As you can see, I dropped the red bricks ~
ImageImage

ColaCat
Veteran

#50 Post by ColaCat »

Woah! Looking really good! I particularly like the nighttime one. It looks just as good without the red bricks (I imagine they must have been a lot of work ><)

Karamelow
Veteran

#51 Post by Karamelow »

Thank you!
But a friend just pointed out to me that there was a big problem with the wall in the corner and the tree above... My god... now he says, I do see my big mistake. I'm really zero in perspective! xD I would fix it later ~

Erikka
Regular

#52 Post by Erikka »

Toshio looks so handsome and his character is extremely interesting to me)) sounds like a bad boy!))

Karamelow
Veteran

#53 Post by Karamelow »

Haha! Thanks! I can't wait to write his route! x)

ColaCat
Veteran

#54 Post by ColaCat »

Oh, I think I see what you mean. Well, good luck on fixing it! Perspective in BGs can be really tricky sometimes. >_<

Karamelow
Veteran

#55 Post by Karamelow »

@ColaCat: Yes, it's rather difficult xD And thank you!

So today, I made a sketch of a new character. I don't really know how to call him... I thought Kenji, but I'm not sure.
And I'm not sure either to let him his tongue's piercing

ColaCat
Veteran

#56 Post by ColaCat »

Kenji suits him! I couldn't notice the tongue piercing, if there's on on him already... >_<

I think he might be my new favourite though. ^_^

Karamelow
Veteran

#57 Post by Karamelow »

Ah, yes, the tongue piercing is on him already. Well, I think I'll leave it like that since it seems discreet ^^
By the way... I am trying to gather some of my ideas for the different routes. I plan to do a "normal end", a "good end" and a "love end". When you have passed a certain number of points, you can normally choose between the good end and the love end. However, the love ends will contain soft sex scenes (the visual will be implicit or very light and there will be some explicit in the text) and I wonder if I had to notify the game with PEGI16 and if I had to move it to the adult section, although we can choose whether or not a love end.
Someone has an opinion on that?

nosoclever

#58 Post by nosoclever »

I wasn't really attracted to this because of the High school setting but then i played the the NaNoRenO version and i think it was so well done! The otomefeels! and the plus of the beautiful art *Drools*
i shall stalk this project closely now! omg please finish the game! TOT
And again i love you art style! is so pretty! i haven't seen anyone around the net with that style! very professional!
warning bad english :v

Karamelow
Veteran

#59 Post by Karamelow »

This comment makes me very happy, thanks! It makes me blush a little when you tell me that my drawings look professional.
And it's true that you're not the first person to have hesitated to download the Nano version because of the "Highschool" side (I also think that a person had a video on my project but has removed and apologized because apparently he was saying things that could have hurt me. I wanted to see the video! xD). In any case, I intend to finish the project, don't worry about it! ;)

nosoclever

#60 Post by nosoclever »

MelowBee wrote:This comment makes me very happy, thanks! It makes me blush a little when you tell me that my drawings look professional.
And it's true that you're not the first person to have hesitated to download the Nano version because of the "Highschool" side (I also think that a person had a video on my project but has removed and apologized because apparently he was saying things that could have hurt me. I wanted to see the video! xD). In any case, I intend to finish the project, don't worry about it! ;)
Aww surely was a little kid, i don't know why they try playing otome games if this kind of games are targeted towards women, am always like: "wtf dude! don't play it! this game wasn't thinked to like YOU." They think all games should have almost naked women with huge attributes. They don't understand that not all the market is for them (This kind of people is so annoying. they think world moves around them and if they don't like something then is bad.), so don't mind if any of other kiddo says anything bad about your project. I have played otome games and i think yours full fit completely a otome needs. ( ´ ▽ ` )
warning bad english :v