otome, romantic comedy, light fantasy/supernatural
Shy Violet never expected black magic to be real. Yes, she loves horror and the paranormal – the scarier, the better! And she’s even started her own Occult Club, though that just creeps her classmates out. But when a popular male student is cursed for real, even Violet doesn’t know what to do.
Now that Prince Not-So-Charming has transformed into a very strange ‘beast,’ it’ll take much more than a kiss to break the spell. Help Violet stop the curse, break out of her shell...and maybe even find new love (or at least new members for the Occult Club).
- PC + mobile ports
- 3 love interests you can buy separately
- Unique paths with different curse victims and new ‘beast’ forms
- 5 CGs, 2 endings, and an unlockable extra chapter included in every path
The current demo (Version 0.5) is for Windows, Mac, and Linux and contains the entire prologue of the game. Later, we will release a second demo that previews the first chapter for each path and includes mobile (Android/iOS) ports.
Our heroine Violet (her name can be customized in the game)...
The three obtainable characters - Vincent, Ace, and Orion. Each of them can be cursed into a different form, which will be revealed later...
And some side characters...
Violet’s best (and only) friend, who started the Occult Club with her last year. Layla is now studying abroad, and always seems to be getting in (well, more like causing) wacky kinds of trouble.
Violet’s single mom. Despite being a busy ER doctor, she has an easygoing attitude and a close relationship with her daughter.
Layla’s grumpy black cat, whom Violet is currently taking care of. Lucifer likes being fed on time and hates everything else.
Click the images to enlarge.
Click the images to enlarge.
Oasis Plus is a visual novel group created and founded by Bunpurr and Syncaidia. We focus on bringing you fun and creative visual novel games. We are also working on the fantasy otome game Waxwing.
Check out our social media links for our latest updates.
We appreciate all feedback! We also have an optional survey.
1. Do you prefer to play on PC or mobile?
For Questions 2-4, please state if you are answering regarding PC or mobile games (or both).
2. How much do you usually pay for visual novels or otome games (if at all)?
3. Would you rather buy character routes separately, or have them all in one game?
4. Would you like the option to buy long routes in cheaper parts (all parts would be released at the same time)?
If you played the demo, let us know what you thought. Some optional questions to you get started:
5. What did you like about the demo?
6. What did you dislike or think could be improved? Did you find any bugs or typos?
7. Which of the three character routes would you be interested in purchasing?
8. Any other expectations or wishes for the full game?