[DELETED/OLD]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
mitoky
Veteran
Projects: The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie

Re: The Purring Demon's Love [BxB][Romance][Fantasy]

#16 Post by mitoky »

Took logo down to re-do it!
Last edited by mitoky on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mitoky
Veteran

#17 Post by mitoky »

Important!~
Just a small update, project is still alive! Currently doing writing, so there will be no news for sometime. I am open for questions though! So feel free to ask.
All art is currently old sketches which will be redone later on when its to be done (i do one thing at a time). Logo the same, working one something story fitting.

As i do not wish to spam lemmasoft with all small updates i decided to make a tumblr page a few weeks ago. There i will do small updates, doodles etc. (there is an faq too)
Here i will just update the page one i have stuff done, like art added etc, like it's supposed to be. So if you want to stay updated the whole time, feel free to follow me there!
Of course, i am open here and there for questions! (:

MilkChocoPanda

#18 Post by MilkChocoPanda »

Do you think the art/story is appealing so far?
Yes. It looks soft and it's pleasing (wouldn't do that for the CGs though). I like the story, but it's too vague for me to say I like it completely. It's definitely interesting, though.
What would you like to see from that project?
Nothing specific.
Would you be interested in playing it?
Yes! The title hooked me before I even read the post lol.
Any suggestion?
No, but I have a question, if you can answer it. Is Maki a demon as well? What's the point of the war?

mitoky
Veteran

#19 Post by mitoky »

MilkChocoPanda wrote:Do you think the art/story is appealing so far?
Yes. It looks soft and it's pleasing (wouldn't do that for the CGs though). I like the story, but it's too vague for me to say I like it completely. It's definitely interesting, though.
What would you like to see from that project?
Nothing specific.
Would you be interested in playing it?
Yes! The title hooked me before I even read the post lol.
Any suggestion?
No, but I have a question, if you can answer it. Is Maki a demon as well? What's the point of the war?
Thank you for your feedback! The art is a bit older and is just a "stand in" if you want to say so. I will put new ones when i am at the point of doing art (:
I definally agree with you regarding the amouth of informations. It's way too less. But as its my first game and i am not sure how much to write or what, i rather get asked questions for now!
To your question, maybe! You will see in the game(: All i may say is that the game is called "The Purring Demon's Love" for a reason (:
About the war, that's actually a good question but i may not answer this one!

I hope i could answer your question as good as possible! (: