One night, a girl named Elle (name changeable) finds herself in what appears to be a modern abandoned clinic, unable to move. She cannot remember anything about herself or past relationships with anyone. While in the clinic, she hears some strange peoples' voices and has hallucinations of herself in another, fantasy-like world for just a few bittersweet seconds. Not long after, a masked man comes and takes her out of the clinic and into an apartment. Elle has about one month of high school left, so she has to make the most of it.
No, you're red! Well, technically pink, but--
- When Elle finds herself in the hospital, she cannot recall who she was or some of the people she knew.
- For some strange reason, she was able to remember trivial facts and places, for the most part.
- Elle sometimes remains quiet in some situations to the point where people think she isn't even there.
- Riley never really seems to have his act together; he's always running to school and out of breath.
- He gets jealous and possessive easily, and doesn't really notice anything around him.
- He tutors Victor, but rumor has it that they do other things together outside of that.
- Aiden loves food, sleeping and picking fights with others.
- He especially likes to tease Riley over his pretty obvious crush on Elle.
- Victor skipped a grade, and as such, he takes many of the same classes with Aiden, Riley and Elle.
- He's tutored by Riley, even though he doesn't really need the help.
- Elle knows him, but at the same time, she doesn't.
Victor, my man! Don't run away!
- This guy is head over heels infatuated with Victor.
- He has absolutely no interest in the main character whatsoever.
(I'll add some in soon).
- Script: (Word Count: ~50,000/???) - Cut a lot of old scenes out.
- Putting sprites, music and backgrounds into the game: This process will take the longest (Seriously! I always get so sidetracked doing this).
- Creating the sprites: A few to do/edit. With the rate I'm going at, these should be done in no time.
- CGs: ???///??? (let's not talk about these...)
Music tracks and backgrounds will be probably copyright-free material. Will give credits in the actual credits
-- What would you describe as a good ending?
-- How many CGs do you think hits the sweet spot?
-- Do you like it when creators use chibi CGs, or are they annoying?