Healing Hearts Otome [Modern Fantasy][GxB][Demo] Update 8/20

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Arkhane
Regular

Re: Healing Hearts Otome [Modern Fantasy][GxB][Demo] Update

#16 Post by Arkhane »

Hi!

1. First impressions?
My very first impression was not really good before playing the demo.
The characters didn't look appealing to me. They seemed like plain good kids.
But then I tried the first demo and I might say that I found it pretty interesting
Each guy has his own personnality and a little something that makes you want choosing him.

Then I try the second demo and I was really happy to finally have a taste of the other guys and a few more informations on the plot :3

So Right now I'm waiting for the finished product :D

2. What do you think of the concept?
I love it, elemental magic is really awesome :3

3. Which of the bachelors (Willis, John, Berhanu, Castor, and Max) interests you the most?
1) Berhanu : According to me the most difficult to "Tame".
2) Castor : Clumsy, not self confident, but he makes me laugh by his behaviour.
2bis) John : I like his mysterious side, but his shifty eyes make me feel a bit unconfortable. (even if I'm sure there's something behind)
3) Max : Like his self-confidence, but he's too flirteous and the mummy's call ...... -.-'
3bis) Willis : He just seems so sweet but something's fishy and I still can't pinpoint it

4. If you have a favorite, what do you like about them?
Berhanu : since he seems cold at first, you just want to dig and find what's behind!
And His behviour when he flees to set the table is at the same time fun and kawaii. You can't help wondering, how you'll be able to become closer if he just avoids you -.-'

5. Any thoughts/questions/comments after playing the demo?
I miss a "dark boy" : cold at fisrt, self-confident, and once you get to know him, sweet. Berhanu is the closest one, but he is still too shiny, maybe because of his magic type, or his friendly behaviour with his teammates.

I don't like Alex's hair. It seems weird to me :?
And since I love Air Magic, I find it too bad that you can't have a guy with it.

6. Any issues you had playing the game?

None!! \o/

7. Anything you want to add?
The rest of the game so that we can play it now? :D

I'll follow your new releases with pleasure :3

PuffBun
Regular
Deviantart: kasey-puff

Re: Healing Hearts Otome [Modern Fantasy][GxB][Demo] Update

#17 Post by PuffBun »

I loved this demo so much! I adored everything about it: the story, the characters, the setting, the writing, the art! I am so hopelessly in love with this game.. I know you said your not planning on it... But! Please! Come back to it! :cry: