Virtuality (cyberpunk romance BxG/B) Demo!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Katta
Veteran
Tumblr: gamesbykatta
Deviantart: katjama

Re: Virtuality (cyberpunk romance BxG/B) Demo!

#31 Post by Katta »

Beautiful Silver Phoenix and Feng by Tanya, the awesome writer of Virtuality.
I've also updated my blog with a fanart gallery, so everyone is very welcome to add to it!

readher

#32 Post by readher »

1) Did you like the demo? Would you be interested in playing the whole game? If yes, considering it's BxG/B I'm curious what gender you are.
Yes, yes, male, though I'm only interested in the BxG aspect.
2) Who would you like to date? (unfortunately not all characters are present in the demo, but you can see everyone on the pic here)
The virtual girl and possibly raven-haired girl (that'd be Feng, right?). It's hard to say since I only have looks to go by now, but those definitely got me interested.
3) Would you like to get back with Alyssa?
Nope.
4) What do you think about music? Is the library track too boring/repetitive or good?
Seems fine.
5) Should I add more sound effects?
More variety is always good.
6) Any bugs/typos?
I was too tired to remember when I played the demo :P

Katta
Veteran
Tumblr: gamesbykatta
Deviantart: katjama

#33 Post by Katta »

Thanks for the answer! I’m glad people still look into the project) And for those who might be worried the work still continues, there’s only one ending left to be written and the writing will be complete. Of course I’d still have to code everything.

bd_yujin

#34 Post by bd_yujin »

Is this game still in development?

akio93

#35 Post by akio93 »

wow! I still remember when I played the demo of this game the first time it was release! First fell inlove with the art so even tho I don't like playing demo I still played this one! The visuals(cg) are really stunning and how the characters are written are really well done! I remember really liking the girl avatar, she so cute!
I'm really fond of this game and hopefully I can play the complete version (even it become a commercial game).