Strawberry Vinegar [Comedy, SoL, GxG, Released]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
telamon

Re: Strawberry Vinegar [Comedy, SoL, GxG, Released]

#16 Post by telamon »

ebi-hime wrote:
telamon wrote:I really like it so far, the writing is pretty funny and the art is cute and fluffy. The wordcount is pretty big as well, considering that it isn't right in front of you like a book would be (which for that amount, it takes me 6-8 hours to read through)

So I was wondering if you could post a walkthrough for how to get the different endings. I already got the first one (which is probably the easiest to get) but with how much there it is to read, I'd like it if I know where I'm heading you know? Mainly to get the 'yuri' ending, and I don't divert from it xD
Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it! As for a walkthrough... It's something like this.
Yeah, thanks :] Time to go a-huntin' I guess. I'll be looking forward to the next (yuri) game ;) Keep up the awesome work.

somestrangecircus
Regular
Completed: Palette Swap (NaNo 2016)
Projects: Yumi-chan's Wonderful Cake Shop
Organization: Some Strange Circus
Tumblr: somestrangecircus
Deviantart: somestrangecircus

Re: Strawberry Vinegar [Comedy, SoL, GxG, Released]

#17 Post by somestrangecircus »

A random note to add to ending 3:
If your friendship points with Licia are low enough, you'll automatically say it's Licia's fault without getting a decision point.