In Winter [Friendship][GxB][Psychological]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
snowflakes
Regular
Projects: Improve my art
Deviantart: vychi

In Winter [Friendship][GxB][Psychological]

#1 Post by snowflakes »

''This is not a goodbye. This is a... See you later. Never forget me... because, one day, we will be together again. I will always be protecting you, Mé. Even if I'm not by your side. I promise''

Mé is a shy girl who had to move from the village she lived in when she was little. She have to say goodbye to all his friends and move to the big city. But now, years have passed and she is back. Everything has changed, specially her relationship with her childhood friend Yatch.
Both of them shared the best memories long time ago... But nothing is the same as then. Can Mé forget all her insecurities and her past? Will both of them recover the lost time? Play as Mé and discover a story of friendship that melts the feelings and cold in their hearts.

Mé (left) is a shy girl with no confidence in herself. She is kind and bold sometimes, and tries always her best, sometimes pushing herself too much. She suffered sexual harassment in the city she was living, so she moved back to her old house in her eighteen birthday, trying to forget those hard days. She is kind of mad with Yatch because he never contacted her when she moved.
She is re-opening her old family bakery and sweets shop in her village.

Yacht (right) is a boy that is always kidding and making jokes. He likes to have fun more than anything, so he's always making pranks to other people. Back when they were young, he always protected Mé and don't let anyone else touch her, only her close friends. He gets embarrassed easily and cares a lot about the people who considers close to him.

Mori is the best friend of Mé and the only one who knew about the problems she had in the city. Mori is a high-spirited girl with always a big smile in her face. She is always trying to cheer up everybody and likes to make lots of friends. Yatch and her always make pranks to everybody and get along very well.
She has two elder brothers and is very familiar and likes to do lots of sports, specially skii and snow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Sprites]............ 60%
[Coding]............. ehehheh
[CG].................. ehehheh
[Writing]............ 20%
[GUI]................. ehehheh
[BG].................. free resources/any artist who is willing to help
[Music/sound]..... free resources/any artist who is willing to help

- 4 Different endings (???, Love, Friendship, ???)
- Some lameCG (around 5)
- My disgusting taste in art and shameful humour orz
- Psychological themes
- Maybe CG gallery
- Some easter eggs related to other VN
- IT'S GOING TO GET FINISHED NO MATTER WHAT yay(?)
- Non commercial. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
- Spanish version and i hope english version too
- At least 2-3 hours of gameplay. It is my first serious project, so I'm starting with a little one

Some questions I will like you to answer, to get some feedback, you know. heh

1. Seems the plot interesting to you?
2. What is your opinion about the art/logo/characters/everything?
3. Any comment/critique

Help needed!!
I'm very slow and even if this is a small project, It will be nice if someone offered me a hand in some tasks...
-> Programming: I have no idea in programming to be honest. I will learn if needed, but please, if some kind soul out there is willing to help me or even code for it, it will be really nice.
-> Translating: I already have a proofreader (Thanks Colacat!❤) but a translator Spanish>English will be a good option too. If not, I think I can handle the translation with this help.
->BG/Music: I think I can find some of these in all this free resources webs but... Any help offered will be gladly accepted

THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME AND READING! ANY COMMENT/CRITIQUE IS VERY APRECIATED
Last edited by snowflakes on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Master Pink
Projects: Before the Wind Ceases
Organization: Master Pink

Re: In Winter [Friendship][Romance][Drama]

#2 Post by Master Pink »

I speak spanish and English too. I would help you, but I'm doing my own project :/

snowflakes
Regular

Re: In Winter [Friendship][Romance][Drama]

#3 Post by snowflakes »

Master Pink wrote:I speak spanish and English too. I would help you, but I'm doing my own project :/
No worries, thanks anyway and good luck with your project!

snowflakes
Regular

Re: In Winter [Friendship][GxB][Psychological]

#4 Post by snowflakes »

Updates!

Sprites;
The wip of Mori's sprite, I hope you like her desingnervous laughter

ignore the hand pls
Translating;
Thanks to the help of Colacat as a proofreader, I think I can handle the translation of the game to english. Anyway, any translators Spanish>English are welcome.

For the programming and GUI, I'm still looking for some help, send me a PM if you are interested, any help will be gladly accepted!

Thanks again for your time

snowflakes
Regular

Re: In Winter [Friendship][GxB][Psychological]

#5 Post by snowflakes »

Updated the post with the finished sprite of Mori
She's very tanned because she is always outdoors doing lots of sports and is tiny and cute (or at least I tried to draw her like that)

Soon I will release a document with the prologue so I can get more feedback (I hope...)

Thanks again for your time❤