deleted

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
doodlemancy

deleted

#1 Post by doodlemancy »

deleted
Last edited by doodlemancy on Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

Re: Iron Company [Post-Apocalypse/Adventure/Friendship!]

#2 Post by Ran08 »

Aww, I'm sorry about your arm. 🙁 I hope you're really okay now though! (And yeah, I think a regular webcomic would be more stressful than a VN? But I'm just guessing.)

As for this project... well, I think the premise is intriguing. I'm curious about the demons, though. What happened to them, exactly? I'm sort of imagining a world where humans and demons are living together, though not always peacefully. 😂 I think the meeting between the two "friends" will be interesting.

Anyway, good luck on the project! Please don't strain your arm too much! It's okay to take your time in creating the illustrations. 😄 While I don't like the coloring (or maybe the shading... sorry, not an artist here!) that much, I think your art is pretty good. Haha. Again, good luck!