Wilder [GxB, GxG] [COMMERCIAL] BAHADUR'S STORY NOW AVAILABLE!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Konoi
Regular
Deviantart: Kurozora-Konoi

Re: Wilder [GxB, GxG] (a forbidden fantasy romance) [COMMERC

#31 Post by Konoi »

Oh my god this looks so awesome!
The art style is gorgeous, and I have a weakness for romances like the ones that seem to be featured here (between a master a slave species).
I'm so in love with Ran haha!

I can't wait for the game to be avaible!

sonnet009
Regular
Completed: Rei, Aloners
Projects: Wilder
Organization: sonnet009 games
Tumblr: sonnet009

#32 Post by sonnet009 »

Konoi wrote:Oh my god this looks so awesome!
The art style is gorgeous, and I have a weakness for romances like the ones that seem to be featured here (between a master a slave species).
I'm so in love with Ran haha!

I can't wait for the game to be avaible!
The artists have truly done amazing things with the character and location concepts, so I'm so happy to hear their work complimented like that.

I can't wait for you to be able to play and (hopefully) fall further in love with Ran!

Rei - a supernatural high school romance (COMPLETE)
Aloners - a post-apocalyptic romance (COMPLETE)
Wilder - a forbidden fantasy romance (2017/2018)

Follow me on tumblr at sonnet009 or sonnet009games for updates.

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#33 Post by Cain0425 »

when do you think you my have a demo out for this game it looks like going to be a really good story and i love the art work in this game.

sonnet009
Regular

#34 Post by sonnet009 »

Cain0425 wrote:when do you think you my have a demo out for this game it looks like going to be a really good story and i love the art work in this game.
Demo will be out a little later this month. Not long to wait!

LibbyAsh
itch: naeris

#35 Post by LibbyAsh »

Can't wait to play the demo! This is most definitely my type of dish!! Sprites look gorgeous, especially Royo! ^^

sonnet009
Regular

#36 Post by sonnet009 »

LibbyAsh wrote:Can't wait to play the demo! This is most definitely my type of dish!! Sprites look gorgeous, especially Royo! ^^
Well, the demo is finally up! :-D

Isotta

Re: Wilder [GxB, GxG] (fantasy romance) [COMMERCIAL] [DEMO U

#37 Post by Isotta »

Played the demo, and it's amazing: I love it!
Even though it's the prologue + Ran's story sneak peek, I was totally absorbed by the plot and the characters.
I have to say that not only the narration, but also the exquisite art and the suggestive music playing in the background were especially appropriate, and helped me having a full immersion in the story.
Don't want to make spoiler for those who haven't yet try it, so I won't indulge on the characters (but.. but.. they're all so cool, the good and the bad.. that's all I'm saying).
Honestly, I'm looking forward to the full version, I believe this is a game will be loved and cherished by the players!

Konoi
Regular

#38 Post by Konoi »

Oh my! I've played the demo too, and I LOVE IT soooo much! And I was so happy to get Ran's sneak peek, since he's my favorite of the bunch. And I like him even more now.
I agree with the previous commenter, I love the art and music - they got me into the story from the first second. And of course, the narrative and story itself are really neat too. It'll be so hard to wait for the full version now!

Thank you for making my day with this demo!

sonnet009
Regular

#39 Post by sonnet009 »

Isotta wrote:Played the demo, and it's amazing: I love it!
Even though it's the prologue + Ran's story sneak peek, I was totally absorbed by the plot and the characters.
I have to say that not only the narration, but also the exquisite art and the suggestive music playing in the background were especially appropriate, and helped me having a full immersion in the story.
Don't want to make spoiler for those who haven't yet try it, so I won't indulge on the characters (but.. but.. they're all so cool, the good and the bad.. that's all I'm saying).
Honestly, I'm looking forward to the full version, I believe this is a game will be loved and cherished by the players!
Oh, that's some wonderful feedback! Obviously, I'm crazy pleased that all of those elements worked for you. And that you enjoyed the characters -- even the bad ones!
Konoi wrote:Oh my! I've played the demo too, and I LOVE IT soooo much! And I was so happy to get Ran's sneak peek, since he's my favorite of the bunch. And I like him even more now.
I agree with the previous commenter, I love the art and music - they got me into the story from the first second. And of course, the narrative and story itself are really neat too. It'll be so hard to wait for the full version now!

Thank you for making my day with this demo!
Yay! Ran's not the friendliest guy, but I like to think he's got something about him that could pull a person in.

The plan is now to release each character route by route, ahead of the complete release later this year, so you could be playing Ran's route as early as February, if it pleases you. :-)

Konoi
Regular

Re: Wilder [GxB, GxG] (fantasy romance) [COMMERCIAL] DEMO UP

#40 Post by Konoi »

Oh, that would be nice, since he's the one I REALLY want! The others are bonus haha
So yeah, I'll play his route once it's out!

With that said, I must admit I liked Bahadur more than I thought I would. He's a cutie!

Unicorn_Magic
Regular

#41 Post by Unicorn_Magic »

Just wanted to drop by and say that I played the demo and I loved it...a lot!
The concept is so unique, I don't think I've come across anything like this yet and believe me, I've played a lot of otome games.
So kudos to you for that and also the art is magnificent and the music is great, it goes pretty well the game and pulls you right in!
The most amazing thing is how the narration made me feel like I was actually there in that place and living along with them, it was so amazing! Also, the characters that were introduced in the demo were very interesting, I'm itching to know more about them.
I extended my review a litle bit because I was so excited haha but I just wanted to say all the best for the release and I'll be eagerly waiting for it~ :D

sonnet009
Regular

#42 Post by sonnet009 »

Konoi wrote:Oh, that would be nice, since he's the one I REALLY want! The others are bonus haha
So yeah, I'll play his route once it's out!

With that said, I must admit I liked Bahadur more than I thought I would. He's a cutie!
Well, I hope you enjoy! And, yeah, Bahadur is 100% adorable. Well...99%. ;-)
Unicorn_Magic wrote:Just wanted to drop by and say that I played the demo and I loved it...a lot!
The concept is so unique, I don't think I've come across anything like this yet and believe me, I've played a lot of otome games.
So kudos to you for that and also the art is magnificent and the music is great, it goes pretty well the game and pulls you right in!
The most amazing thing is how the narration made me feel like I was actually there in that place and living along with them, it was so amazing! Also, the characters that were introduced in the demo were very interesting, I'm itching to know more about them.
I extended my review a litle bit because I was so excited haha but I just wanted to say all the best for the release and I'll be eagerly waiting for it~ :D
Thank you! I'm glad that you like the concept, and I can definitely agree that the art is gorgeous -- every artist who worked on this game is incredible. And, believe me, I can't wait for you to get to know more about the characters!

LeonDaydreamer
Veteran
Projects: A Near Dawn, Put A Sock In It!, Ghosts Are Good Hosts

#43 Post by LeonDaydreamer »

I really like the artwork in this game. Nice job, guys!
Those characters are so... seductive looking. :P
ImageImageImageImage

sonnet009
Regular

#44 Post by sonnet009 »

LeonDaydreamer wrote:I really like the artwork in this game. Nice job, guys!
Those characters are so... seductive looking. :P
The artists did an incredible job, didn't they? :-)

Agashi
Regular
Completed: Celestial Crossing, This My Soul
Projects: Queen's Crown
Organization: Code: Silk
Tumblr: queenscrownvn
itch: agashi

#45 Post by Agashi »

Played the demo about 3-4 days ago and I STILL. CAN'T. STOP. THINKING. ABOUT. IT.

The characters are great, but what really sold me on this game (aside from your previous body of work, of course!) was how great that twist was toward the end of the demo. Actually, the reveal of what was going on in the MC's life at the start of the demo was something of a twist as well! Both are extremely well-executed and left me hungry for more story.

I had a quick question, and it's kiiiiind-of spoilery? I'll put it in tags below just in case:
Will all of the romance routes be of the "choose at the beginning and you're locked in" kind? I got that impression with being able to choose to "Go with Ran" at the end of the demo, but since there was no option to go with Bahadur, I wasn't sure. He probably won't be select-able until his route is previewed, right?
All in all, this was amazing. I'm counting down the days until the full game's release (I'd rather wait for the whole thing than torture myself playing one route at a time :lol: ) and I'll definitely be cheering you on~!
Current Projects:

Image [GxB][Fantasy][Drama][Romance] Play the demo here!

Image [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama] Nanoreno '17 winner! Now COMPLETE!

Proud writer of Celestial Crossing! [Fantasy][SoL][High School][BxG] COMPLETE!