Quantum Suicide [Sci-fi/Puzzle/Rom] PC/PSVita - Mid/Late '17

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
CottonCandyCyanide

Re: Quantum Suicide [Sci-Fi/Suspense/Romance] PLAY THE DEMO

#16 Post by CottonCandyCyanide »

Hi Fluxx!!

Thank you so much for trying the demo and giving us feedback!! I'm so glad that even after our tense mistake you were still able to enjoy the game - We will have to ensure to proofread more in future :D

As for:
Fluxx wrote:Is the voice acting going to be Japanese? Were the sound effects ripped or do you have voice actors?
We have actually hired professional Japanese Voice Actors and given them the lines you hear in the demo. The lines you hear in the demo are just a fraction of what we have had recorded. Ideally, if we can hit one of our Kickstarter stretch goals, we will have the entire game fully voiced. We already have the Voice actors on standby, we just need the funds :)

We really enjoy voiced VN's so we really do hope we can reach our goals - that being said - We will still have minimal voice acting regardless~

Thanks again for your feedback and your support! <3

Fluxx
Regular
Projects: Magnificent//Omniversal Love, Nature's Kingdom
Organization: Natural Freedom
IRC Nick: Fluxx
Tumblr: superfunspacejam

#17 Post by Fluxx »

Actual Japanese voice actors? That's an interesting, I might pm you guys about your process. I'm very curious. Anyway, looking forward to more updates.
CURRENT PROJECTS (Ongoing)
Nature's Kingdom - A Girl Wishes for Utopia -
Web Novel that takes place in the same universe as Magnificent//Omniversal Love.

CottonCandyCyanide

#18 Post by CottonCandyCyanide »

Hey Guys :)

Just updating that we now have promotional trailers and a link to our Steam Green light!! Please check them out in the original post above
We hope that you will support us!!

P.S - We hit KickStarter in less than 48 hours....but who is counting right? *starts hyperventilating*

CottonCandyCyanide

Re: Quantum Suicide [SCI-FI] KICKSTARTER NOW LIVE! PLAY THE

#19 Post by CottonCandyCyanide »

Hey Guys - Just a quick update and thank you for everyone's early support!

Quantum Suicide has been on KickStarter now for just over 48 hours and we have already received a wave of support - seeing the project already 12% funded.
Thank you to everyone who has supported us and gotten us off the ground to a great start!

I will keep you all updated with progress reports through-out the campaign!!

<3 CCCN

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#20 Post by TsukiShima »

I've checked out the details, but haven't try out the demo yet. However still, it looks interesting and the story got on my nerves! I wish you guys all the best!

CottonCandyCyanide

#21 Post by CottonCandyCyanide »

TsukiShima wrote:I've checked out the details, but haven't try out the demo yet. However still, it looks interesting and the story got on my nerves! I wish you guys all the best!
Thanks, TsukiShima! We hope you've had a chance to look at the demo by now. In any case, thanks for commenting and supporting Quantum Suicide!

General update: We've just hit 200 backers on our Kickstarter! Woohoo!

Seriously, everyone's support means so so much to us, we couldn't do it without our fellow VN lovers willing to take a chance on us. We're so very grateful. But we've still got a long way to go~ so if you could share/tweet/facebook, anything possible to promote Quantum Suicide to those you think would enjoy the game, it'd be really awesome of you.

We'd also like to congratulate The Letter for getting successfully funded! Go, go, VN devs, go! \(^w^)/

CottonCandyCyanide

Re: Quantum Suicide [SCI-FI] KICKSTARTER! DEMO! GREENLIT!

#22 Post by CottonCandyCyanide »

General update: We've hit 40% funding on our Kickstarter! We have 11 days to go to make the deadline of the other 60%, We have our fingers crossed and are promoting as much as we can to try and get the support to get across the line.

We also are now holding a FANART competition that is coinciding with the KickStarter. The winner will have their art featured inside the game :D
You can find the deails here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cc ... ts/1436935

Good luck to everyone and thank you for your continued support!

CottonCandyCyanide

Re: Quantum Suicide [SCI-FI] KICKSTARTER! DEMO! GREENLIT!

#23 Post by CottonCandyCyanide »

Quantum Suicide has relaunched on Kickstarter!

Quantum Suicide is back once more, now bigger and better than ever!
The new Kickstarter campaign has already raised over 50% on the first day and has new reward tiers including a physical copy of the game, poster sets, t-shirts and more.

Not to mention, the demo is available for download on the Kickstarter page with the Prologue to follow in the next few weeks.

We hope that you will support us in making Quantum Suicide a reality!

Mr.Monttu

Re: Quantum Suicide [Sci-fi/Puzzle/Horror/Love] KICKSTARTER

#24 Post by Mr.Monttu »

The project have been funded already which is awesome news to me personally, coz I am digging this game and the developers a lot. ^^
There are still two weeks to go and stretch goals to reach, so go check it out. :)

Cotton Candy Cyanide also just released new prologue beta, so you can test the game even more and get an better idea about the game!

Stretch goals below:

CottonCandyCyanide

Re: Quantum Suicide [Sci-fi/Puzzle/Horror/Love] KICKSTARTER

#25 Post by CottonCandyCyanide »

Hey Guys and Girls!

Just a quick update! We have 4 days left on our Kickstarter and welcome any newcomers to the family!
Every day we are adding a new add-on for purchase to help get us closer to stretch goals!
We are also holding a Twitch streaming event on the Sunday! Check it out here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cc ... ts/1498367

Hope that some of you may consider joining us! *one of us, one of us*

Oh, and don't forget the Prologue Beta is available to play:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xljhv ... ue-all.zip

CottonCandyCyanide

Re: Quantum Suicide [Sci-fi/Puzzle/Rom] PC/PSVita - Mid/Late

#26 Post by CottonCandyCyanide »

Hey Guys!

We hope everyone is having a great holiday period~
Just a quick update as we move into 2017!

We have created an official MAILING LISTfor Cotton Candy Cyanide and Quantum Suicide and hope you will join it!
If you sign up, you go into the chance to win a premium box edition of Atelier Firis on either PS4 or PSVita! (It is in Japanese, but its still fun!)
So please sign up for updates and chances to win prizes! These ones will be drawn January 23rd on a live Twitch stream!

Until next update!
<3 MoltenCherry

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Quantum Suicide [Sci-fi/Puzzle/Rom] PC/PSVita - Mid/Late '17

#27 Post by philip »

I see that there have been no posts to this thread for almost a year and a half . . . I do hope that the story will be completed.

I just came across this today; downloaded and played the demo; it is very short, but looks interesting.

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

maufii
Regular
Projects: Diggin Deep(IP) and Dream Walker(IP)

Re: Quantum Suicide [Sci-fi/Puzzle/Rom] PC/PSVita - Mid/Late '17

#28 Post by maufii »

The game is being released this February. There were a lot of delays due to some real life difficulties and missing voice files from actors, but it looks like everything is just about good to go? It's on Steam available for wishlisting right now. Just waiting for the release~