Ok! I am going to answer the questions in relations to the demo I just played.
1) Are you interested in playing Beauty and the War (X Playing Pieces)? What do you make of it so far and is there anything you're particularly curious about?
YES I AM INTERESTED IN PLAYING THE GAME. I love politics, drama and otome games! THis is like a dream come true haha.
As for what I make of it...I THINK IT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME? I am already totally biased because you included an whole entire world for the romance story to play out. And by what little I played, i felt that there is much more going on behind the scenes and I JUST WANT TO KNOW MORE.
But for any specific curiousities.... I would love to find out more about the mysterious person that Ambrosia is talking to in the beginning of the story? Is it prince alexandrite? Or some kind of supernatural entity?
2) I'd love to hear your opinions on the characters. Do you have a favorite? The entire cast has yet to be revealed, but from what you can see so far, who would you befriend, romance, and/or antagonize?
I...I am totally biased towards Arsenik ,Wind and onyx haha;;; I think Arsenik is the perfect romance choice for Ambrosia, considering that they have similar values (at least superficially lmao). I also like the fact that arsenik has the potential to go crazy and eat Ambrosia haha (it would be interesting to see how ambrosia reacts when she finds out that Arsenik isn't the perfect gentleman that she thinks he is lmao)
As for Wind...well he was my favorite bachelor from the valentines game! He's just so unapologetically aggressive and sexy! He's like the dream boy for a trashy romance novel lmao. But also he seemed really nice and sweet as a child? I am interested to see why he turned out to be like this, I am also interested to see how far ambrosia is willing to go for this charming jerk. (Because i don't think wind is gonna be pursuing ambrosia in the game , so ambrosia has to step up her game if things are to happen. I am all for girls taking the initiative, even more so if they are usually the demure lady type)
Onyx is just mysterious robot. I am interested to see how he would act when he is in love. (For some reason i have a bad feeling that he is going to kill ambrosia in one of the bad ends lmao)
3) How do you think you'll play the game? Would you try to make a bunch of allies? Use your charm to forge peace? Or just try to live your life, free from conflict?
I am definitely going to play the game multiple times lmao. For my first run I think i will just focus on romancing a boy and ignore the rest (because i am shallow like that...but maybe my designated love interest decides to start a rebellion and i have no choice but to go along orz). In my second play through, I am going to cause as much mayhem and chaos as possible, with the goal of becoming queen or something similar lmao (as much as ambrosia's nice girl personality would allow me to anyways)
If you've played the demo...
1) What were your expectations going into the game? And how did Beauty and the War (X Playing Pieces) meet or oppose them?
I didn't have any expectations? Like Beauty and the war just doesn't fit any mold of otome games i have ever played. BUT I LOVED IT. THE INTRO. THE ANIMATION, THE HISTORY AND THE DRAMA. It's like someone decide to make the kind of otome game that i always wanted to play haha;;;
2) Tell me. How did you spend your two days? There are a lot of choices, so I'm curious what you decided to do and who you befriended.
I ignored everyone and went straight after arsenik lmao. However, I worked hard to finish the chores before i did so. So I was on good terms with the Kings mistress and my friends? I played as an reliable and love sick girl lmao.
3) What are you looking forward to seeing in the full version?
DEATH. BLOOD. DRAMA. STRUGGLE. I am interested to see how naive sweet ambrosia will develop as a character. How does all the mayhem affect her outlook by the end?
4) If you have any other comments or questions, lay them on me. I want to hear all your thoughts!
I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT. I want to see how ambrosia tries to survive in this war like situation and how her decisions shape the world. Since the game takes place over a span of years, i am also interested to see how the characters all grow and develop from their pure, peaceful, chapter 1 persona.
Also for some reason ambrosia's outfit made me laugh so hard ( only she can pull off such a provocative outfit with such purity lmao). So I had to draw it out. Now everyone can see her in her ribbons ahahahahah