Chomp Chomp ☼ (Farming | Fantasy | Stat-raising)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
PeroxidePrince
Regular
Completed: Cooked with Love, so obscure;, LAST CALL, Reflections on the River, PANGS (you are hungry.)
Projects: Through the Panels
Organization: STARDUST★SODA
itch: stardust-soda

Re: Chomp Chomp ☼ (Farming | Fantasy | Stat-raising)

#61 Post by PeroxidePrince »

This was one of the NaNoRenO games I was interested in from the get-go, so I'm really glad you're continuing on with it!
I'm excited to hear about the additional content, and I'll be looking forward to more updates.
Also, that food looks so good... I'm really about looking at drawings of food and those are done so well haha. I'm a bit hungry now, though.
Best of luck going forward with this project!

Laniessa
Veteran
Completed: CDC, Cerulean, WBW, Helena's Flowers
Projects: Chomp Chomp, WaV
Tumblr: adirosa
Deviantart: adirosa

#62 Post by Laniessa »

Hallo! I've been working on a couple of things - namely, ingredients and minisprites! I finished off the giant cameo crowd - keep your eyes peeled for cameos from other VNs - last week, and spent all of yesterday and today drawing ingredients!

I made a speedpaint of some of them, if you were curious!

(Link to vid here!)

>3< I really like how these two turned out, I'm a little sad that I forgot to video capture them.
ImageImage

The minisprites are sort of not too special, so I'll just show them in a screenshot next time!

AshleyKampta
Projects: Chomp Chomp
Soundcloud: ashley-kampta

#63 Post by AshleyKampta »

Hi all!

My name's Ashley Kampta, and I'm the composer and sound designer for Chomp Chomp. I'm so excited to be working on this project! The team are awesome, and we are all working hard to make a game that you'd love to play, and that we'd be proud to say we made. With that in mind, I'm sure you're wondering what the game's soundtrack will sound like, and so I've uploaded one of the miscellaneous themes to SoundCloud for your listening pleasure. (I called it a Miscellaneous Theme because we're not quite sure yet where in the game it will go, just that we definitely want to use it!)

Chomp Chomp OST – Miscellaneous Theme 1

Anyway, please do let me know what you think! And if you need help with anything to do with audio, you can catch up with me on here, Twitter or Skype! My Twitter account is listed in my profile, but I haven't listed my Skype as I'd rather be asked for my Skype details via Private Messages. I hope that's OK. (^_^)

I'm pleased to be here and meet you all! Hope to see you around, either on Twitter or here!

Ashley

Laniessa
Veteran
Completed: CDC, Cerulean, WBW, Helena's Flowers
Projects: Chomp Chomp, WaV
Tumblr: adirosa
Deviantart: adirosa

#64 Post by Laniessa »

maccha house.png
I'm filling in some extra backgrounds since we have a delayed release anyway..! Meet Maccha and Gran's house huehue. I hope you like! <3