Full House (GxB) Supernatural, Romance

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Shiva_Production
Regular

Full House (GxB) Supernatural, Romance

#1 Post by Shiva_Production »

Amalia Rose is a resident of a small shared house, living together with two handsome boys is strange enough for her, but when she falls and hits her head things began to get even stranger.

After waking up she is able to see more than just the living. A cat demon and a centuries old ghost have been living inside the house for quite some time and noticing your ability they seem to get an interest in you.

Discover their stories and find love or friendship, living with only men inside a house what could possibly happen?
ImageImage
ImageImage
Assets used:

Sprites: Pikarei
Background: Mao
Music: Soundcloud

Progress:

Prologue: 90 - 100 %
Yukari Route: 1 - 100 %
Roy Route: 0 - 100 %
Daniel Route: 0 - 100 %
Kiyoshi Route: 0 - 100 %
Endings: 0 -100 %

PuffBun
Regular
Deviantart: kasey-puff

Re: Full House (GxB) Supernatural, Romance

#2 Post by PuffBun »

Wah~! :D This looks really good!! Can't wait!!

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#3 Post by papillon »

... I am old enough to see 'Full House' and 'Supernatural' and imagine that it was going to be about:
picture-4.png

Harliqueen
Veteran
Completed: Diving in Deep (NaNo15) The Lady's Choice(NaNo16) The Crossroads(NaNo17)
Projects: The Curse of Creek Edge
Organization: Seraphinite
Tumblr: seraphinitegames
Deviantart: SeraphiniteGames
itch: seraphinite

#4 Post by Harliqueen »

This sounds like it's going to be awesome! :D

Also, the art is so, so pretty...

Can't wait to find out more about it :)
Completed: Diving in Deep/The Lady's Choice/The Crossroads
Current WIP: The Curse of Creek Edge (NaNo2020)

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#5 Post by Zelan »

papillon wrote:... I am old enough to see 'Full House' and 'Supernatural' and imagine that it was going to be about:
picture-4.png
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought of this. cx

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

#6 Post by gekiganwing »

Shiva_Production wrote:Discover their stories and find love or friendship, living with only men inside a house what could possibly happen?
1. If you choose to create friendship endings, that's fine. I would prefer it if the friendship endings are on equal standing with romance endings.

2. What is the overall tone of the story? Does it lean toward humor, drama, absurdity, or something else?

3. What might the story be rated? Do you think that a specific ESRB or MPAA rating might be appropriate?

4. The title of your story not only reminds of the sitcom, but also Full House Kiss, which was a comic as well as a VN.

5. Including a ghost in your story reminds me of something off-topic...
My Lovely Ghost Kana. The story has explicit content. However, it wants the reader to care about the characters. They have had challenging / depressing lives, and manage to find happiness together.

Shiva_Production
Regular

#7 Post by Shiva_Production »

gekiganwing wrote:
Shiva_Production wrote:Discover their stories and find love or friendship, living with only men inside a house what could possibly happen?
1. If you choose to create friendship endings, that's fine. I would prefer it if the friendship endings are on equal standing with romance endings.

2. What is the overall tone of the story? Does it lean toward humor, drama, absurdity, or something else?

3. What might the story be rated? Do you think that a specific ESRB or MPAA rating might be appropriate?

4. The title of your story not only reminds of the sitcom, but also Full House Kiss, which was a comic as well as a VN.

5. Including a ghost in your story reminds me of something off-topic...
My Lovely Ghost Kana. The story has explicit content. However, it wants the reader to care about the characters. They have had challenging / depressing lives, and manage to find happiness together.
Hallo hello,

Yes, I know there isn't much to go on yet, but i'll try my best to give some more info anyways. ^^

To be honest i'm also working on the Healer! project. It's also in the first stages, but I have someone working on the srpites and Cg's as we speak. The story should follow shortly as well as the Bg art. :) (Any of you interested in working on the BG art? XD)

Yes, the endings...
I am planning to make the endings a Good or Romantic ending. So Good as in friendship and Romantic as in.. well romance XD

The story self will have no Cg's or anything special, just the characters and story, it will be a ESRB rating, for still using some suggestive themes. I aim for some Slice of life/ supernaturel/ comedy, but I'm not confident in the way I portray humor. (So we have to see.)

As for the title, I thought it would fit, since the house is full of people. I hope I didn't rip off the comic/vn you mentioned. ><
I don't know the Story you mentioned about the lovely ghost Kana, but it seems interesting. I do try my best to make the characters seem interesting in my story, like they really matter. ^^
Anyhow, Thanks for showing interest. I will Work on both stories, since i'm distracted easily and working on two projects keeps me going XD
(I can just switch between the two of them^^)