Game Demo

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SpiritKinder

Game Demo

#1 Post by SpiritKinder »

Demo available!
Last edited by SpiritKinder on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:02 am, edited 5 times in total.

Amberbaum
Regular

Re: Wicked Love Otome [demo][paranormal][romance][fantasy][d

#2 Post by Amberbaum »

O_O Amazing!!! This looks really professional. Colors, artstyle (it's so gorgeous), character design, even the used fonts blends really well together with the setting (reminds me a bit of planescape: torment). I wish you all the best with your project. *bookmarks topic and votes on steam greenlight*

Hm, weird. I can't access to your homepage. Is the server down?

SpiritKinder

#3 Post by SpiritKinder »

Thank you Amberbaum, I really appreciate it!
My favorite part of this process has been the art design. I have always been really inspired by graphic novels especially series that like to have artists collaborate like Fables or Sandman. I love the idea of having different artist styles blend into a cohesive world. While I have been developing a large part of this game solo, I would love to meet other people interested and dedicated towards creating games.

I was also fairly nervous because I have never shared any of my work like this before. For a long time I lived in rural Texas as the archetypal Wednesday Addams character that every country town seems to have, and was certainly the only person who was familiar with the word Otome.

I live near a much larger and art friendly city now, and saved up some money to invest in this project that I have been writing for a few years, which all started after reading this very interesting angelology book about the hierarchies within Heaven and Hell. Sorry for telling you my life story, haha. Anywho, for whatever reason I have to fix the link because the addition of http leads it nowhere, but the site is fine.

---edit I just had to uncheck automatic url parsing. :D thanks for letting me know Amberbaum.

pandamyc
Tumblr: Pandamyc
Deviantart: Pandamyc
Soundcloud: Pandamyc

#4 Post by pandamyc »

I've just started to download the demo and first... My god, the art style is to die for. To be honest, I've always been fascinated with the demonic genre and admittingly done a bit of research on it before I crawled back out of the pits satanism, haha. Honestly though, the art is fascinating and a work of art. I'm not quite sure if this is a solo project, but the graphics were professionally done, but the language itself was quite beautiful that your writing style for your character bios have achieved this poeticness.

I'll try to make an update on a more impressionable thoughts on the game when I've actually played it. I just wanted to let you know that for an initial project on ren'py, this is stunning.

SpiritKinder

DEMO

#5 Post by SpiritKinder »

DEMO
Last edited by SpiritKinder on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

kalin

Re: Wicked Love[demo][paranormal][romance][fantasy][GxB][GxG

#6 Post by kalin »

Hi

I was browsing through itch.io when I saw your game. First of all let me tell you this, the art work really looks gorgeous :)
Secondly, are your characters based on the 7 deadly sins? If so did you decide to combine envy, gluttony, and greed to form the character for avarice?
Thirdly, this question relates back to the art. Looking at the gorgeous art work made me wonder if this game is going to a commercial visual novel.
Lastly, when is this novel going to be released? :!:
Those are all of my questions.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#7 Post by Zelan »

I don't know if I'm overstepping my boundaries here, but seeing as the creator hasn't been on Lemma Soft in almost a year - here are links to this game's demo and Kickstarter campaign.

Demo: Link
Kickstarter: Link

kalin

#8 Post by kalin »

Zelan wrote:I don't know if I'm overstepping my boundaries here, but seeing as the creator hasn't been on Lemma Soft in almost a year - here are links to this game's demo and Kickstarter campaign.

Demo: Link
Kickstarter: Link
Thank you for the links. My questions were answered.

LibbyAsh
itch: naeris

#9 Post by LibbyAsh »

If the quality of the CGs in the post translates to the finished game, dude, I'll be the first in lines to pay for it! looks freaking awesome. Shall definitely check the KS today.
Please also update the opening post with the KS link too, it should help in increasing visibility.

sakurakimuchi
Regular

#10 Post by sakurakimuchi »

Wow! The plot is so original, so creative! I'm curious to know more about the story and characters, so far my favorite is Asher.
I really like how complex and deep this looks, please keep updating us, I would love to know more about it!