"Dreamland Escape" a work in progress game

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
loller231

"Dreamland Escape" a work in progress game

#1 Post by loller231 »

Hi I'm loller231, I started making this game last December 2015, At first I wasn't serous about publishing the game but as time passes I became inspired and started to make this real.

"Dreamland Escape" [Visual Novel] [Romance] [Mystery] [Drama]

Dreamland Escape is a Visual Novel, where our main character (You) somehow got to a place called "The Dreamworld". The Dreamworld is a mysterious place where souls (or People) get trapped. Our main character (You) wants to get out of the "Dreamworld" and at the same time regain your lost memories. The only way to escape the "Dreamworld" is by collecting stones from the extracted "Emotions" from spirits.

SS1.3.PNG
SS1.4.PNG
SS1.PNG
SS2.PNG
SS3.0.PNG
SS3.PNG
SS32.PNG
SS33.PNG
SS1.2.PNG
So far the Progress of the Full Game is about 10% (I am a student so I don't have much time)
The DEMO can be downloaded here on the link
http://gamejolt.com/games/dreamland-esc ... vel/118547
The game is made by me (loller231) but in the game you'll see a splash screen that says:
presplash.PNG
because we (Me and My friends)made the story line of the game.

The Characters, Background, And the music are NOT MADE BY ME OR BY ANY OF THE MEMBERS of the productions we only made the story line of the game.
The:
Characters came from mugenjohncel and konnet (Some are Made by the IICharacter application I found somewhere in the fourms)
Backgrounds came from mugenjohncel and Morishita (I only used the Bedroom Backgrounds from Morishita)
Music came from Alcakight and RoganisP

I just want to ask how do you do can you Hide Main menu buttons and make them appear if the game is already done?
example. You started the game and then a few hours you completed the game, once the game is complete a button is added to the Main Menu. I have seen a Visual Novel that did that I kinda forgot the title of the game.

And It would be nice if you guys can give me a review about the game or what do you think about the game. :)