PH The Rebound AAS (Anime Art Style) [Sci-fi][Romance]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Mn:Kun
Projects: Phantom: The Rebound
Organization: Mikazuki

PH The Rebound AAS (Anime Art Style) [Sci-fi][Romance]

#1 Post by Mn:Kun »

Phantom: The Rebound

Hello Everyone,

We are on progress of creating our first debut game.

For more information and Our Demo: https://goo.gl/x6ODsy
Progress Done:
Story: 30%
Art: 28%
Programming 15%
Music: 30%
Attachments
photo-original.jpg
aecaa1d2b1d5fcb12894e8c40cfbd19d_original.jpeg
eee.JPG
88bd60fa89d0c1a06ee50ef1566d4f5d_original.jpeg
4a2e3efb58906efc3f39517e3418def9_original_zps65fjolb0.jpeg
6d98aa18cdbf1fc7e438dfa636a0f325_original_zpsdtfg6h3i.jpeg

Re: PH The Rebound AAS (Anime Art Style) [Sci-fi][Romance]

#2 Post by Mn:Kun »

We are planning to create more more story in AAS. We need support from People

gamerbum
Regular
Projects: Our Lovely Escape, Mizari Loves Company
Organization: Reine Works
Tumblr: reineworks

#3 Post by gamerbum »

Very cute looking, I love the art style and GUI, but your in-game screenshot with the text box has spelling and grammar issues.

I can't figure out if this game is commercial not, but based on your Patreon, it seems to be. I will be honest, and I know I'm not the only one here who thinks like this, but even if the story and art are amazing, I wouldn't pay for a VN that has lots of writing errors, particularly in the premiere images. I highly, highly recommend having someone fix those for your team ASAP.

Anyway, good luck! I'll keep an eye on this and hope the writing gets fixed up.

MimirollCookie
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Best Friends (DRAMA), Sweet and Spices (NaNo16)
Projects: Cupid's Wish, Best Friends Deux
Organization: Pastelle Studios
Deviantart: MimirollCookie

#4 Post by MimirollCookie »

OMG! An anime-style VN! I really love to play games like this.
YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT. ♡☆♡
"If they can do it, you can do it too! make them do it. They can do it, right?" :lol:
Getting a new laptop. Hopefully going back to VN making! (BWAHAHA)

#5 Post by Mn:Kun »

gamerbum wrote:Very cute looking, I love the art style and GUI, but your in-game screenshot with the text box has spelling and grammar issues.

I can't figure out if this game is commercial not, but based on your Patreon, it seems to be. I will be honest, and I know I'm not the only one here who thinks like this, but even if the story and art are amazing, I wouldn't pay for a VN that has lots of writing errors, particularly in the premiere images. I highly, highly recommend having someone fix those for your team ASAP.

Anyway, good luck! I'll keep an eye on this and hope the writing gets fixed up.
We have hired Editor as well, um it will be more generous to say which parts have been grammatically error, some parts Programmer Isaac just rapidly put everything put on it and have asked to fix it

Visual Noveler also have beta tested this. And asked some parts for fix, because Programmer just put it without a thought. But, Thanks for your comment

#6 Post by Mn:Kun »

I will be asking Paul (Lucy Developer), Kyle (Unwonted Studio), and Visual Noveler and so forth. I will be asking a lot of people for Beta Test before actual Game release so not to worry

#7 Post by Mn:Kun »

Current Word progress: 100,000 words reached !

KairuKyun
Veteran
Completed: No One But You, Catch Canvas, Sickness, Written in the Sky, Wander no more, Warped Reality
Projects: Warped Reality
Organization: Unwonted Studios
IRC Nick: Kairu_kyun
Tumblr: karamuchan

#8 Post by KairuKyun »

Post from Hews on facebook:
Lets take a look at a person name Manhae Park
or Takuya Enoki/ AkiSekai or by his real name "Jack Park"
heres a presentable evidence from Torinonami: (screenshots)
https://www.facebook.com/torino.nami/po ... 6384876203
i usually do not jump into drama
especially if its like a different countrymen, that breads hatred to not only each other, but the people around me and the people around the community...
First, let me explain his methods;
He is like a pyramid schemer, but on a different target, its the artist/writers/musician who he target, he claims that he has worked with many professional people in the past, of course there is no real proof, just word exchange.
He targets vulnerable artist, specifically artist that has no name, or has a bit of name, whatever, you can tell me if you are once a target by commenting down below, but from what i have gathered and my friends, it seems that he had targeted most of my mutual friend artist.
Its really concerning for me since these ARE my friend-artist he is targeting, you will never know next thing in the morning he is at your door knocking for a recruitment in his circle
so if you see this Mr. Manhae, no. i do not need your invitation,
i did my research to my clients. equally, not just you, i do it to every of my clients. This is why i get little to no problem so far.
Your case is a special kind, it intrigued me to no end that you would stoop so low to do this for many years now.
Change. mister manhae, i cannot respect you but i will respect you if you please clear my doubts that you are not trying to do this just for your own please or enjoyment,
I will not try to claim you scam others, but one of your personal friends from the past said that you are trying to scam the artist you hired.
Your so-called "Shared investment" in the project you make, the kickstarters you made, and the fake name changing.. i do not get why do this. its been 4 years, are you not tired enough? because im feeling tired for just background checking your profile for almost 5 days and seeing your streaks in the past
if you are gonna try to hide your tracks, better do it flawlessly
Kyle Tyner
Creator of Unwonted Studios
ktyner@unwontedstudios.co
Visit Our Website
Projects: No One But You, Sickness, Written in the Sky, Wander no more, Catch Canvas, Warped Reality

KairuKyun
Veteran
Completed: No One But You, Catch Canvas, Sickness, Written in the Sky, Wander no more, Warped Reality
Projects: Warped Reality
Organization: Unwonted Studios
IRC Nick: Kairu_kyun
Tumblr: karamuchan

#9 Post by KairuKyun »

Another post:

Okay so some people have been asking for this info so i'll put it out in a post here.

We have Manhae park, jack park. Previously known as Akisekai. He soon dropped that name after learning one of the artist from his first game Love series caught him trying to steal his art. His plot was made public through her and my discussions. He then moved on to Phantom the rebound and renamed his company Mikazuki Production, but after learning it wouldn't make it he soon canceled it learning it wouldn't make the goal. Now he is redoing Phantom in hopes of making money. I just want you all to know of his background. Links are below:
First campaign - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/36 ... 630520173/

Article about the first campaign - http://cliqist.com/2015/10/02/love-seri ... ind-drama/

Second Campaign - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... =discovery
Kyle Tyner
Creator of Unwonted Studios
ktyner@unwontedstudios.co
Visit Our Website
Projects: No One But You, Sickness, Written in the Sky, Wander no more, Catch Canvas, Warped Reality

Royality
Regular
Projects: Love through the internet

#10 Post by Royality »

To tell the truth. (I am just telling what i see). First i noticed that your kickstarter project failed. You needed 20k for making the visual novel. And you didn't succeed to get that. Than can happen ofcourse. But in a really short time. (Even without any taking time to re-think the idea. Trying to put more effort in the page etc) You are launching the same project but on a different account. And then suddenly you need only 2000. 20.000 or 2000 is a HUGE difference. How can you suddenly do it with only 2000 when you first needed 20.000? I admit that it looks good. But it's weird that you first want 20.000, and then suddenly can do it with 2000. Feels like you are just making that vn just to make a quick buck.

Oh , doing 5 more minutes looking around about you and seems that you are actually not just trying to scam people on kickstarter but also scammed artist. gj

#11 Post by Mn:Kun »

From their message and thanks for comments and I really am going to make work this time. Fail can happen in life. Aren't there people who fail in test? School? Project? Exam? As well accident can happen.

http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/Manha ... 4.jpg.html

curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Delicatessen, Whom to Notice, Start of Something, Love Sorcery
Organization: Circle Cosine
IRC Nick: Curry
itch: project-rothera

#12 Post by curry nochi rice »

Congratulations on getting funded. :?
Personal (R-13) | Now at IndieDB | Circle Cosine's itch.io
I wanna be done.

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

#13 Post by Rinima »

Mn:Kun wrote: Aren't there people who fail in test? School? Project? Exam? As well accident can happen.
There is a very big difference between failing to get 20k and then getting 2k, than failing a test and then passing it. I'm not sure you quite grasp how big a difference 18k is. How exactly do you plan on getting 20k's worth of work done with 2k?
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

Royality
Regular
Projects: Love through the internet

#14 Post by Royality »

Rinima wrote:
Mn:Kun wrote: Aren't there people who fail in test? School? Project? Exam? As well accident can happen.
There is a very big difference between failing to get 20k and then getting 2k, than failing a test and then passing it. I'm not sure you quite grasp how big a difference 18k is. How exactly do you plan on getting 20k's worth of work done with 2k?
Royality likes this. Oh wait this isn't facebook D: