Huracan seas[all gender, dark fantasy, romance, hybrid VN]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Xand
Regular

Huracan seas[all gender, dark fantasy, romance, hybrid VN]

#1 Post by Xand »

~Frozen~

Game main language

All questions and Ideas you can leave here or write me message on forum!
Last edited by Xand on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:44 am, edited 37 times in total.

Xand
Regular

Re: nail it! [BxG GxB visual novel][comercial]

#2 Post by Xand »

Update, here some short demo where you can see working animation. Girl animation process around 80% so it will be better in time, Just push play and enjoy! http://gamejolt.com/games/prototype-03/142105

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

Re: nail it! [Romance, comedy, fantasy, fantastic, GxB BxG $

#3 Post by Red-Baby »

The artwork is just beautiful! And the animation is very smooth and well done.
I'm excited to see how this game turns out =] Good job so far!

Tediusman
Completed: Akumangel
Projects: Akumangel; The Madhouse Swing
Tumblr: Tediusman
Deviantart: Tediusman

#4 Post by Tediusman »

The animation is neat and the project looks big and ambitious, but the things that strike me the most are the original setting and color scheme choice. Makes me wanna draw fanart of the game. Best of luck with this!

Xand
Regular

#5 Post by Xand »

Thank you alot for feedback! On early stages it is wery important to gain as much feedbacks as we can to fix problems. Also, we are planing to release 1-2 hour playtime teh. demo version. It will be with my translation but We will gladly pay for professional translation later when we are closer to game release.

And here is some music theme and art so everyone knows we are working and want to release game somwhere near winter.

https://vk.com/audios-118884498

Xand
Regular

#6 Post by Xand »

Finally we created our Facebook page where you can learn more about characters, see some new backgrounds and contact us any time! Please feel free to join and chat, joke around and post whatever you want! https://www.facebook.com/RenKinovels/

Xand
Regular

#7 Post by Xand »

Good day to you!
Beta Demo version is ready, it is avaliable in russian language. We will translate it as soon as possible
https://renemaro.itch.io/nail-it-demo

If you still wish to try it please notice:
- Run it on PC in any browser.
- Game might freeze a bit when there is gender choice buttons depends on your internet\pc.
- No Exe avaliable, we will add it later if anyone will need it. Right now you can easy play via internet.
- Gender choice not working yet, you may choose any but game will refferens to you as male.
- Character names are not yet confirmed and might be changed in future.

Xand
Regular

#8 Post by Xand »

Now we have a website. You can check our progress here. http://shatteredsky.tilda.ws/

Xand
Regular

#9 Post by Xand »

Redo all the character concepts to make it more complex and cool.

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Shattered sky [16+ Survival, fantastic, fantasy, romance

#10 Post by gekiganwing »

The ideas in Shattered Sky look promising. A distinct setting with danger, male and female protagonists, and an affection system. Here are my comments and criticism:

* Be sure to check for typos and grammar errors.
* Including random events could be a good idea. Will these affect the story in any way?
* Mini games can be enjoyable. However, are they just optional? If players need to complete them, then make sure the mini games are playtested so that they're intuitive and not too difficult.
* You have four character images, and a quote for each person. When you have time, please provide more information. What drives these characters? How do they relate to each other? Who are they on their own?

Xand
Regular

#11 Post by Xand »

gekiganwing wrote:The ideas in Shattered Sky look promising. A distinct setting with danger, male and female protagonists, and an affection system. Here are my comments and criticism:

* Be sure to check for typos and grammar errors.
* Including random events could be a good idea. Will these affect the story in any way?
* Mini games can be enjoyable. However, are they just optional? If players need to complete them, then make sure the mini games are playtested so that they're intuitive and not too difficult.
* You have four character images, and a quote for each person. When you have time, please provide more information. What drives these characters? How do they relate to each other? Who are they on their own?
Thanks for the feedback!

We most likely will start a Kicktarter campaign to acquire funds to hire a professional translator for the main game. I hope he or she will do zero mistakes and typos. Since I'm not a native English speaker, I can't be sure there's no errors on LemmaSoft and on website. Sorry T_T

Random events have 0 effect on the main story, the goal is to make game more enjoyable for those who want to repeat it, because they can come across something they did not met on first playthrough.

Player most likely will need to pass a mini-game to continue, but even if a player loses a mini game that will affect the dialogue and the plot a little, but nothing critical.

Yes I was planning to add additional information about the main player's companions when there is more information from the writer and the finished art all 4.

FrozenApple66
Regular
Projects: Lunescara (Hiatus) The Cottage (NaNo16)
Organization: Pink Squirrel Games

#12 Post by FrozenApple66 »

Oh my goodness, your line art is so sweeping and gorgeous!

Xand
Regular

#13 Post by Xand »

FrozenApple66 wrote:Oh my goodness, your line art is so sweeping and gorgeous!
Thank you so much! I was trying to lvl up my drawing skill for this project.

And there is news! Our plor became longer and game most likely will be 15-20 hours lenght.

Also we decided to make our novel more focused on survival plot rather than just adventure with silly mini games.
Number of CG will be 25!

Also we are looking for english native speaker to beta read our site and future translates. If you know one, or wish to help, please, write us here or in any social media!

Xand
Regular

#14 Post by Xand »

Hello, friends! We are glad to announce that our caring bodyguard Iris the main character companion will be the first one to meet you any day now. Eve will be next as soon as you, guys, tell us your opinion about Iris. Our boys, Rem and Nik, won’t keep you waiting either.
Whilst they are all preparing to show themselves, let us talk about the world they came from. People know their home planet by the name Nereus. With its satellites, Alba and Sita, planet slowly drifts in space around the Sun. People of Nereus know Alba as a sanctuary for every soul that awaits reincarnation. In the meantime, Sita is occupied by the spirits of evil beings, that wage a constant war among themselves for the possibility to seize a fresh new body.
However, Nereus is only the second planet in this system. The first one is called Koleos. It has neither satellites nor habitable surface. As you already know, Nereus is the second. The third orbit is called by Meab and the fourth one - gas giant Drupada. Although from Nereus both of them are seen as tiny specs in the night sky.
Attachments
planets.jpg

Xand
Regular

#15 Post by Xand »

Heeeeelloooo People. Exclusive for Lemma soft forums and Twitter. Character creation gif!