Book of Zhu Legacy [Wuxia] [Fantasy] [Female MC] [GxG]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
rincewind
Regular
Deviantart: rinceman

Re: Book of Zhu Legacy [Wuxia] [Fantasy] [Female MC] [GxG]

#16 Post by rincewind »

So, she's bi, like Korra from Avatar.

In fact, she reminds a bit of her, design wise, surely they could be buddies. :)

Lekkuen
Regular

#17 Post by Lekkuen »

rincewind wrote:So, she's bi, like Korra from Avatar.

In fact, she reminds a bit of her, design wise, surely they could be buddies. :)
Heh that would be pretty cool, I can see it.

Lekkuen
Regular

#18 Post by Lekkuen »

Some rani base poses

Lekkuen
Regular

#19 Post by Lekkuen »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... ts/1579960

New update showing some more stuff as well as expanding on the role the ibeshi family will play.

Lekkuen
Regular

#20 Post by Lekkuen »

This is an old test sample I made. Gonna polish it up and stuff before posting it with the kickstarter stuff, but if curious about rin's character this should show her pretty well. Just a few minutes long.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9g9n6 ... ur-win.rar

Lekkuen
Regular

#21 Post by Lekkuen »

and finally finished art of the missing love interest

Lekkuen
Regular

#22 Post by Lekkuen »

For the yuri fans, here are the options.

rincewind
Regular
Deviantart: rinceman

#23 Post by rincewind »

Ok. The new girl looks really cute.
From the complete yuri roster, I guess that my favorites are 1,4 and 5.

And those five will be my only options, because I have not zero interest in the male romances, I have negative interest in them. =P

Keep the good work!

Lekkuen
Regular

#24 Post by Lekkuen »

And that is fine. You don't have to bother with them.

Brainwasher

#26 Post by Brainwasher »

I noticed you mentioned "some" of the routes were romantic in the kickstarter. How many of the girl routes are actually romantic and is the protagonist set as a bisexual where she's attracted to the men even if you don't go after them?

Lekkuen
Regular

#27 Post by Lekkuen »

Brainwasher wrote:I noticed you mentioned "some" of the routes were romantic in the kickstarter. How many of the girl routes are actually romantic and is the protagonist set as a bisexual where she's attracted to the men even if you don't go after them?
The 5 shown are romantic if you want them to be, there are some girl routes beyond those shown (some are hidden routes), and some have non romantic variants for those who like them but don't want to romance them. She is bi so canon-wise there are men she would be attracted to, but she doesn't express feelings for anyone you don't actually push her towards, she doesn't comment on men's looks in a sexual sense by default.

Brainwasher

#28 Post by Brainwasher »

Lekkuen wrote:The 5 shown are romantic if you want them to be, there are some girl routes beyond those shown (some are hidden routes), and some have non romantic variants for those who like them but don't want to romance them. She is bi so canon-wise there are men she would be attracted to, but she doesn't express feelings for anyone you don't actually push her towards, she doesn't comment on men's looks in a sexual sense by default.
Thanks for the informative post, makes it more appealing to me than I thought. Though, with my limited money and a lot of my ideal yuri games recently released and soon to be released I won't be able to spare the money to help fund this by the kickstarter's end. I hope you manage to get this funded and I'll try to mention this to people who may be interested.

Lekkuen
Regular

#29 Post by Lekkuen »

Brainwasher wrote:
Lekkuen wrote:The 5 shown are romantic if you want them to be, there are some girl routes beyond those shown (some are hidden routes), and some have non romantic variants for those who like them but don't want to romance them. She is bi so canon-wise there are men she would be attracted to, but she doesn't express feelings for anyone you don't actually push her towards, she doesn't comment on men's looks in a sexual sense by default.
Thanks for the informative post, makes it more appealing to me than I thought. Though, with my limited money and a lot of my ideal yuri games recently released and soon to be released I won't be able to spare the money to help fund this by the kickstarter's end. I hope you manage to get this funded and I'll try to mention this to people who may be interested.
Sharing it is just as helpful, and i hope you get to play it when it is released.

Lekkuen
Regular

#30 Post by Lekkuen »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... ts/1589146

An update giving info on the actual character routes