Book of Zhu Legacy [Wuxia] [Fantasy] [Female MC] [GxG]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Lekkuen
Regular

Re: Book of Zhu Legacy [Wuxia] [Fantasy] [Female MC] [GxG]

#46 Post by Lekkuen »

A public post regarding Rani's role and stuff.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/ranis-role-8986795

Lekkuen
Regular

#47 Post by Lekkuen »

Re-uploaded the Rin tour, not too fixed up but has the offical Rin theme from our soundtrack now as well as the new empress sprites.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/palace-tour-11608733

kistnerelizabeth
Regular

#48 Post by kistnerelizabeth »

Just have to say- your art style is awesome! I'm really loving the overall look of your game and look forward to seeing more updates. :)

AshenhartKrie
Veteran
Tumblr: ashenhartkrie

#50 Post by AshenhartKrie »

Look I'm a sucker for fantasy and over the top martial arts films so this immediately appeals to me. Also the character designs are A+
In your kickstarter you've introduced the majority of y our staff as male and I'm curious as to whether or not you have any lgbt+ beta editors, especially since you've mentioned lesbian romance options. I also followed you on patreon, although at the moment I can't pledge monetarily :T

tired. grumpy. queer
*uses he/him pronouns*

Lekkuen
Regular

#51 Post by Lekkuen »

Reworked my website a lot. http://www.bookofzhu.com/

AshenhartKrie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:04 am Look I'm a sucker for fantasy and over the top martial arts films so this immediately appeals to me. Also the character designs are A+
In your kickstarter you've introduced the majority of y our staff as male and I'm curious as to whether or not you have any lgbt+ beta editors, especially since you've mentioned lesbian romance options. I also followed you on patreon, although at the moment I can't pledge monetarily :T
Thanks for the follow. The staff has changed some since then but is still majority male. As for if any LGBT+ members some of them I don't know the orientation of but I myself fall under that umbrella as do many of the people who look are first exposed to most of the work/development.

Macros

#52 Post by Macros »

Coming in quite late, and I realize the project might be stuck in the limbo right now, but I felt like I wanted to congratulate you for the work done until now, and offer my hope to see the project completed one day. I quite like the art style, and the wuxia theme manages to instantly get my interest. No matter what, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!
"So many things to do, so little time."

#53 Post by 1911 »

I grew up reading and watching wuxia, then I became a yuri addict, so I'm excited to see a high quality wuxia VN project that is predominantly yuri! Best wishes to you. Hopefully you will finish it.