Secrets Untold [GxB] [Demo Out Now!]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
LegendEx
Regular
Completed: Imre's Curse: The Prologue, Secrets Untold, Snowdrop, Summer at Marisol Bay
Projects: Battle Royale: For Your Heart!, Secrets Unsung
Tumblr: LegendExGames
itch: legendex-games

Re: Secrets Untold [GxB] [Demo Out Now!]

#31 Post by LegendEx »

CatyCats wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:56 am I've played the demo (short D:) and I must say it's quite nice. I love the voice actors, the choices are good (not like some where you have to play 20 min and there is still no choice to choose).The story is complicated, I mean the prince and Calista are in love, yeah okay , they're childhood friends, but he's kinda freaking me out yet I'm curious as to why.

In summary, the demo was short but it's loveable to play :p.
Thank you so much for the feedback! I really appreciate it and I hope to have an extended demo out very soon!

Harmonywish
Regular

#32 Post by Harmonywish »

I'm only about 10 lines in but I have to say the start really got me! :D The beginning was a nice introduction, but when I heard there was a proposal, a prince and a servant girl? That got me very hooked ^^ I could only start imagining the drama and feelings that would come of it when the pair is separated ahh Owo

And Balder is really sweet! At least from what I've read. The voice acting is lovely and I love their interactions. He seems to really care for her and Calista is both strong willed but self conscious/ a little bit nervous? :) I feel happy for them and I ship it a lot! ^^ I'm really excited to see how this game goes!

Ah I played a bit more and got up to the
assassination attempt ^^ Things are starting to get interesting ah, I'm not sure who I trust? o: I got really in character when I had to make a choice of who to go with and I just thought it would've been funny if I chose to go without either of them :'D I'm not sure how the heck that would work, but both men were so demanding and arguing over Calista without asking her first o: I probably would've left both of them if possible? I suppose Calista isn't me, and she would definitely find it more safe to go with someone ^^

Ah, I chose Kiran in the end, and hmm >< I feel like Balder's up to something? It doesn't seem like the reaction that someone who loved someone as much as I thought he did would have. I expected more of a fight? But I'll have to read more ^^

LegendEx
Regular
Completed: Imre's Curse: The Prologue, Secrets Untold, Snowdrop, Summer at Marisol Bay
Projects: Battle Royale: For Your Heart!, Secrets Unsung
Tumblr: LegendExGames
itch: legendex-games

#33 Post by LegendEx »

Harmonywish wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:00 pm I'm only about 10 lines in but I have to say the start really got me! :D The beginning was a nice introduction, but when I heard there was a proposal, a prince and a servant girl? That got me very hooked ^^ I could only start imagining the drama and feelings that would come of it when the pair is separated ahh Owo
And Balder is really sweet! At least from what I've read. The voice acting is lovely and I love their interactions. He seems to really care for her and Calista is both strong willed but self conscious/ a little bit nervous? :) I feel happy for them and I ship it a lot! ^^ I'm really excited to see how this game goes!

Ah I played a bit more and got up to the
assassination attempt ^^ Things are starting to get interesting ah, I'm not sure who I trust? o: I got really in character when I had to make a choice of who to go with and I just thought it would've been funny if I chose to go without either of them :'D I'm not sure how the heck that would work, but both men were so demanding and arguing over Calista without asking her first o: I probably would've left both of them if possible? I suppose Calista isn't me, and she would definitely find it more safe to go with someone ^^

Ah, I chose Kiran in the end, and hmm >< I feel like Balder's up to something? It doesn't seem like the reaction that someone who loved someone as much as I thought he did would have. I expected more of a fight? But I'll have to read more ^^
Thank you for the lovely comments! I'm glad that you were drawn in right away <3

As for what you mentioned in the spoiler tag, really great idea. I'll have to look into it. It might be a fun choice if it's possible within the scope of the project as it is now. I won't speak more about the other stuff because it'll all make more sense when the full game is out ;)

Thank you for downloading, playing and letting me know how you felt about the game! I really appreciate it <3