Though we don't have a set finish date at the moment, we would love to have the first 'act' of the game done by the end of the year or earlier. We love feedback and even just general thoughts, so feel free to leave any comments or questions. We'll post updates and little experiments as we progress.
- Two playable levels. Tutorial mode, which is a brand new level that focuses on introducing the setting, premise, and basic mechanics; exploration mode, which is an improved version of the previous exploration level that focuses on a specific example scenario to solve.
- Ten-to-fifteen minutes worth of gameplay, if both segments are completed.
- One bad ending.
- All-around updates to art, gameplay, and misc. elements.
For the Artisan, it began over forty years ago.The Artisan had accumulated twenty-five known victims, its motives and exact details of modus of operandi remain debated.
For Essie and Giselle, it began with a childhood song:
“One, two, the bell tolls late
“Three, four, don’t forget your Face
"Five, six, don’t stay out late
"Seven, eight, don’t meet his face
"Nine, ten, never wake again”
For the first 'act' or so:
- 0-1: Outlined, drafted, and in-progress.
- 0-2: Outlined and drafted.
- 1-1: Outlined, drafted, and in-progress.
- 1-2: Outlined, drafted, and in-progress.
- 1-3: Outlined and drafted.
- 1-4: Outlined and drafted.
- 1-5: Outlined and drafted.
Dusk - Art
Special thanks to Chocotaur for the character art commission and to csettdesigns for the logo.
Dev blog: https://camera-anima.tumblr.com
- What about the project sticks out at a glance? Both positive and negative?
- What sort of updates do you want to see more of?
- Favorite sorts of gameplay puzzles and tricks?
- Best/preferred social media?