Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend [Yaoijam] Demo!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Kitty

Re: Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend [Yaoijam] Demo!

#16 Post by Kitty »

♡ Hey ~ I know this post is kind of old, but I just came across this game on itch.io and downloaded it because I thought it'd be a funny adventure and... I was NOT dissapointed. It ended up being so funny and I can't wait to play the full version in the future ! ♡

1. What character looks the most interesting to you?
I personally liked most of the characters that we came across up until the end of the demo; I am not too fond of Dominik, but I could easily overlook what he has done to Dr. Frank when we meet the guy in game. My favorite character stays Dr. Frank because I thought him to be hilarious and having him as a main character was truly enjoyable

2. Are you interested in the puzzle elements? Or are you more interested in the story?
I am a sucker for puzzle games in general, they are my favorite type of game aside from visual novels and having both a nice story and puzzle elements in the same game is, for me, the ultimate combinaison. I can't wait!

3. Any additional feedback?
The features this game offers are great and original, honestly. It's like a breath of fresh air.