Love Bug [Dating Sim Parody][?xB][?xG]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Aviala
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Your Royal Gayness, Love Bug, Lovingly Evil
Organization: Lizard Hazard Games
Tumblr: lizardhazardgames
itch: aviala

Re: Love Bug [Dating Sim Parody][?xB][?xG]

#16 Post by Aviala »

Zelan wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:19 pm It's great to see this back again! I'm glad you decided to come back to it. ^_^ Super excited for the release!
I'm glad someone still remembers this project! :'D

As for progress, things are moving forward albeit a little slowly on my end at the moment - the writers wanted to edit the story a bit more so I haven't been able to code it yet. It's fine though - I'm currently finishing up the boss battle and fixing things based on dev and player feedback. I'll get started on the character routes next week and it shouldn't take too long since basic visual novel coding (adding sprites, bgs, etc) is easy & fast.

Real-life responsibilities and events like Assembly (a huge 4-day LAN event in Helsinki) slow down production but I've made a schedule and we should be able to finish the game within the intended time window if nothing major happens.

Aviala
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Your Royal Gayness, Love Bug, Lovingly Evil
Organization: Lizard Hazard Games
Tumblr: lizardhazardgames
itch: aviala

#17 Post by Aviala »

Our Steam page is up! We also have a release date: 24th of August!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/909010/LoveBug/

Check out our new trailer and if you like what you see you can wishlist the game on Steam and be reminded when we release it!

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#18 Post by Zelan »

Ayyy, release in ten days! That's awesome. ^_^ I've bookmarked it on Steam, can't wait for it to come out!