[Yaoi Jam][Demo up!] Dear and Mine [BxB][Romance]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
MoonByte
Regular
Completed: Shine (RPG Maker), Heroes (RPG Maker), Lantern Bearer (RPG Maker), Loop the Loop (Unity), Other Stars (Unreal), Sky Eye (RPG Maker), WIN Delivery & Fateful (Ren'Py)
Projects: Weird Is Normal (Ren'Py)

Re: [Yaoi Jam] Dear and Mine [BxB][Romance][Slice of life]

#1 Post by MoonByte »

From Visuals, Terrence and Marco instantly caught my eyes (Terrence because DEM EYEBROWS and Marco because he is just your typical beach boy from the looks). Which is funny, because NORMALLY I totally adore asian looking characters and long hair :'D
From description, I like Shane (bondage, wtf, lol xD), Terrence (ex-boyfriend and gamer? Gotcha!) and Danique (There's just something about artists helping artists that I like, of course that also applies to Shane).
Kim.........I don't know actually. I can understand how he is and stuff, but I guess, I would have to see him in action to see, if he is interesting and if I could like to play as him o_o Though I can identify myself with him since I am also a student who has trouble to survive in the big city xD

Hm, well Marco is probably maybe working? Maybe not the whole night, but yeah.
The others...
I deem Shane and Marco, maybe Kim as the partying type (though maybe with special tastes). Ayumu might be into weird stuff, like exploring forgotten houses, joining in fetish parties, no idea what "weird art kid" includes.
Terrence.... NO IDEA. I have no grasp of his personality.

I think, BOTH would be fine? I mean, look at the millenials. Sure, they are depressed and worried, but they are still enjoying their days whenever the chance comes and most have a brilliant taste for sarcasm to make light of their situation ;)

Renmiou
Regular
Completed: The End of an Actress (sprite art), Blackberry Honey (contributing CG artist), Rising Angels: Hope, Black Closet, Tuesday, Chronicle Of Mars, Tristan & Iseult, Heiress II
Projects: Blackberry Honey, Mermaid of Zennor, Tristan & Iseult, Chronicles of Mars, etc.
Deviantart: Renmiou

#2 Post by Renmiou »

I'm being a naughty person and posting chest and clavicles, because I'm a clavicle fan... Imagine printing that on a pillow!

infel
Veteran
Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games
Tumblr: lunarwingsgames

#3 Post by infel »

- What do you think of the characters in general? Did anyone catch you attention? Why?
- What do you think Ayumu & Marco do at night °v° (hint: it's not prostitution)
- Crushed dreams, the economic crisis, adult life hammering down the spirit. Would you say a tongue in cheek tone is better than a serious tone? Why (not)?
- Would you be interested in a small demo of the first 3-4 scenes to get to know the characters better?

Hope you'll enjoy!

I must say this looks like a fun game =D. And it's cool to see another BxB story. Glad you're doing the jam. As for your questions-

1-I find all the characters pretty interesting. I personally like Ayumu the most, but I love the designs for all the characters. Your artist is very good =D. Oh and my reason for liking Ayumu is a bit weird. I actually thought given his looks he was a bit cold or a bad boy, but it turns out he's friendly and a bit quiet. I kind of want to see how his character develops =).
2-Half of me says talking to each other about their problems, but my Yaoi fan girl side says they may be a bit intimate. Or maybe sell things they shouldn't? Ah I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm interested to know what they are doing, lol. As for Marca love his design as I said. Nice to diversity in the game as well.
3-I'm fine with anything really. I like drama but also light hearted stories.
4-Yes =D.
Please support my Twitter, Tumblr and Patreon

Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=885797&ty=h

Current Projects

A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.

Mermaid Sonata- A game about mermaids, magic, and adventure

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=37512

infel
Veteran
Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games
Tumblr: lunarwingsgames

#4 Post by infel »

- What do you think of the characters in general? Did anyone catch you attention? Why?
- What do you think Ayumu & Marco do at night °v° (hint: it's not prostitution)
- Crushed dreams, the economic crisis, adult life hammering down the spirit. Would you say a tongue in cheek tone is better than a serious tone? Why (not)?
- Would you be interested in a small demo of the first 3-4 scenes to get to know the characters better?

Hope you'll enjoy!

I must say this looks like a fun game =D. And it's cool to see another BxB story. Glad you're doing the jam. As for your questions-

1-I find all the characters pretty interesting. I personally like Ayumu the most, but I love the designs for all the characters. Your artist is very good =D. Oh and my reason for liking Ayumu is a bit weird. I actually thought given his looks he was a bit cold or a bad boy, but it turns out he's friendly and a bit quiet. I kind of want to see how his character develops =).
2-Half of me says talking to each other about their problems, but my Yaoi fan girl side says they may be a bit intimate. Or maybe sell things they shouldn't? Ah I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm interested to know what they are doing, lol. As for Marco love his design as I said. Nice to diversity in the game as well.
3-I'm fine with anything really. I like drama but also light hearted stories.
4-Yes =D.
Please support my Twitter, Tumblr and Patreon

Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=885797&ty=h

Current Projects

A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.

Mermaid Sonata- A game about mermaids, magic, and adventure

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=37512

Joelvtx
itch: renpytom

Re: [Yaoi Jam][Demo up!] Dear and Mine [BxB][Romance]

#5 Post by Joelvtx »

Great game!!