Stolen Destiny [GxB][otome, action, free!] ~ ilujam

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
UsaBerryHime
Regular
Completed: Destiny Voyage
Projects: {Destiny Movie}, [Stolen Destiny
Tumblr: usaberryhime
Deviantart: UsaBerryHime
itch: usaberryhime

Stolen Destiny [GxB][otome, action, free!] ~ ilujam

#1 Post by UsaBerryHime »

*** Jay's Route is released!! ***
This game was made for: - ilujam 2016 - Still In Progress!
Currently rewriting the prologue and writing/coding Milo's Route!

Clara is a fresh college grad that has just landed a job working as a museum conservator.
She’s dreamed of this since she was a little girl and grateful for her new start in a new city.
Today the museum is receiving a new shipment of artifacts with lots of buzz around them.
New people appear out of nowhere, namely a handsome visitor and sly security guard!
As Clara leaves for the day she gets caught up in a robbery?!
Wrong place at the wrong time, she’s caught up in the heist – what are these guys after?
And how will she get herself out of this?!

Action! Mystery! Romance!
Prepare to have your heart stolen~!

2 Routes
~ Jay (completed)
- Milo (wip)
6 Endings
- 2 per character
- 2 ~ secret endings after each route ~
- (if you can unlock it that is ;D)
Custom GUI

◆ Probably some humor
◆ Mostly likely some romance
◆ An all around good time

Hello lovely people!
You may remember me from Destiny Voyage (and WIP {Destiny Movie})
Life is crazy as we all experience, but I will do my best to be able to complete this game!!
(*sweats*)
I'm still a student so I have lots to learn yet, and hope that I can create something that you'll enjoy ~ !

Additional Credits:
Engine: Ren'py
Editors: Baku4Rent & Asymptote-of-Life

Any advice and criticism is really appreciated!
If you would be so kind as to answer a few questions?
◆ Do you like this idea?
◆ Which route seems most interesting so far? ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
◆ What are you expecting out of this game?
◆ Advice / Criticism?

Thank you for reading ! ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Last edited by UsaBerryHime on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image Image

Oktolio
Regular
Completed: Heartbaked
Projects: Paint My World Anew, LoveLime!
Organization: https://gourmetvisual.itch.io/
Deviantart: Oktolio

Re: [Stolen Destiny [GxB][otome, action, free!] ~ ilujam

#2 Post by Oktolio »

First of all, you've improved A LOT in terms of art. I remember playing Destiny Voyage and the style was so different back then! That is to say, I love how cute your guys look :D

Do you like this idea?
I really like the idea of the MC being kidnapped too. I mean, the necklace is probably magical, but the MC? Mysterious~

Which route seems most interesting so far? ;-)
BOTH. BOOOTH. Though Jay is more up my aesthetic valley, so I'll probably go for him first.

What are you expecting out of this game?
Good mystery case, a rollercoast relationship ride with the love interest, Skunk Man being made fun of a lot.

Good luck!! I hope your trip won't come in the way of making the game!
In Progress: Paint My World Anew, Breadbox
Finished: Heartbaked

UsaBerryHime
Regular

#3 Post by UsaBerryHime »

Oktolio wrote:First of all, you've improved A LOT in terms of art. I remember playing Destiny Voyage and the style was so different back then! That is to say, I love how cute your guys look :D

Do you like this idea?
I really like the idea of the MC being kidnapped too. I mean, the necklace is probably magical, but the MC? Mysterious~

Which route seems most interesting so far? ;-)
BOTH. BOOOTH. Though Jay is more up my aesthetic valley, so I'll probably go for him first.

What are you expecting out of this game?
Good mystery case, a rollercoast relationship ride with the love interest, Skunk Man being made fun of a lot.

Good luck!! I hope your trip won't come in the way of making the game!
Thanks so much for your comment!!!<3 I started the art assets for destiny voyage almost 3 years ago! (it took me longer to finish the game than i'd hope, haha) but i'm super glad that i've improved so much for you to notice!! ~(^ u ^ )

H-how did you know the necklace... is not ordinary??? lol it's pretty much set up that way, but true! it's got a little something- something up it's imaginary sleeve;) but, mc being taken is just a coincidence... right? lmaoo we'll see haha!

Ohhh Jay is more your type?? Sweet! I have a little twist to his character that might be your type personality wise? Who knows, I know that I love it. Lmao I shouldn't write for just me tho? haha Oh yes, Mr. Skunk Man is going to be trashed with jokes, because Milo is the teasing type so watch out for that!

We got this! I hope I finish too~~~~ thank you!!<3
Image Image Image

Averxy
Regular
Completed: Heartbaked, Ellaria: Cotton & Cream, Plain
Projects: Toil & Trouble, Twisted
Organization: fablesoft.itch.io
Tumblr: FablesoftStudios

#4 Post by Averxy »

I'm super excited for this!! Ahh >u<
Also, hello Wren .v.

◆ Do you like this idea? ◆
Yes! It seems like it'll be an interesting story and I can't wait to see how you pull it off.

◆ Which route seems most interesting so far? ;-)
I really like both Jay and Wr- ... Milo, but I'll probably go for Jay first! Them blue eyes <3

◆ What are you expecting out of this game? ◆
I'm expecting a nice story and some beautiful butts to touch guys to romance! And I mean you've already delivered the second part of that, and I really enjoyed Destiny Voyage so I have high hopes! I know this will be amazing!

◆ Advice / Criticism? ◆
I don't really have any advice or criticism, but I just wanted to say I'm cheering you on! I hope the tight time constraint doesn't stress you out too much, and I know you can do it! This is going to be a great game and I can't wait to play it! c:
Completed: Heartbaked, Ellaria: Cotton & Cream, Plain
WIP: Toil & Trouble, Twisted
Check out Arena Circus, The Pretenders Guild, and Mnemonic Devices by Minyan!

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#5 Post by Zelan »

*hops on the Jay-and-Wren bandwagon* yeah um the way you draw blue eyes is bewitching and i need jay like now

Dreamgazer
Veteran
Completed: Death Room; Don't Take This Risk; War: 13th Day; War Specials
Projects: Beauty and the War (X Playing Pieces)
Organization: Poison Apple Tales
Tumblr: poisonappletales
Deviantart: PoisonAppleTales

#6 Post by Dreamgazer »

Oh, I wish you all the luck in the world on this one, UsaBerryHime! You got this.

This is like the premise of a shoujo anime and a Korean drama rolled into one. Yes, I adore it! There's a certain intricacy in how the Joy Diamond is more famous but everyone wants the Silver Kiss. Not only that but Clara's being kidnapped? I'm intrigued like you wouldn't believe. Kidnappings are pretty high up on my lists on interests. I definitely want to see where this goes.

◆ Which route seems most interesting so far? ;-)
Does the classified man get one as part of the secret ending? If not, hmm...maybe Milo? Your description hints at a two-faced personality, which is always a recipe for fun.

Everything you listed in the features and some plot twists. In short, an amazing experience.

◆ Advice / Criticism? ◆
I know this is for a game jam, but try not to push yourself too hard. Pace yourself and be sure to take it easy every now and then! And if you need to vent or just want a pick-me-up, feel free to talk to me any time.

Good luck! Stay strong.
Last edited by Dreamgazer on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UsaBerryHime
Regular

#7 Post by UsaBerryHime »

Averxy wrote:I'm super excited for this!! Ahh >u<
Also, hello Wren .v.

Yes! It seems like it'll be an interesting story and I can't wait to see how you pull it off.

◆ Which route seems most interesting so far? ;-) ◆
I really like both Jay and Wr- ... Milo, but I'll probably go for Jay first! Them blue eyes <3

I'm expecting a nice story and some beautiful butts to touch guys to romance! And I mean you've already delivered the second part of that, and I really enjoyed Destiny Voyage so I have high hopes! I know this will be amazing!

◆ Advice / Criticism? ◆
I don't really have any advice or criticism, but I just wanted to say I'm cheering you on! I hope the tight time constraint doesn't stress you out too much, and I know you can do it! This is going to be a great game and I can't wait to play it! c:
Thank you for your interest!<3 omggg aha i love the reception wren is getting! he will .. . most likely . . . reappear . . . in other games.... *coughCOUGh* a movie ... perhaps *COUGHHHH* we'll see! ~(^ u ^ ) heheeheeeeeheheeeee ho ho hoo ~~~~

I will do my best!! Good luck to both of us~!<3

---
Zelan wrote: *hops on the Jay-and-Wren bandwagon* yeah um the way you draw blue eyes is bewitching and i need jay like now
Haha thank you! I loveee blue eyes myself so I guess I get carried away lmaooo haha. I'm happy Jay is so popular~<3

---
Dreamgazer wrote:Oh, I wish you all the luck in the world on this one, UsaBerryHime! You got this.

This is like the premise of a shoujo anime and a Korean drama rolled into one. Yes, I adore it! There's a certain intricacy in how the Joy Diamond is more famous but everyone wants the Silver Kiss. Not only that but Clara's being kidnapped? I'm intrigued like you wouldn't believe. Kidnappings are pretty high up on my lists on interests. I definitely want to see where this goes.

◆ Which route seems most interesting so far? ;-) ◆
Does the classified man get one as part of the secret ending? If not, hmm...maybe Milo? Your description hints at a two-faced personality, which is always a recipe for fun.

Everything you listed in the features and some plot twists. In short, an amazing experience.

◆ Advice / Criticism? ◆
I know this is for a game jam, but try not to push yourself too hard. Pace yourself and be sure to take it easy every now and then! And if you need to vent or just want a pick-me-up, feel free to talk to me any time.

Good luck! Stay strong.
Thanks, Dreamgazer!!:)

The secret ending won't be specifically towards Milo or Jay per say, but more so extends the story a bit more beyond the romance stuff. And that's about all I can say ~( > u < ) Thanks for your offered help!! I might be sending a few emails for progress updates, haha thank you!!
Image Image Image

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran

#8 Post by Zelan »

UsaBerryHime wrote: he will .. . most likely . . . reappear . . . in other games.... *coughCOUGh* a movie ... perhaps *COUGHHHH* we'll see! ~(^ u ^ ) heheeheeeeeheheeeee ho ho hoo ~~~~
!!!!!!!!!

This reminds me, I still need to play Destiny Voyage. There are SO many VNs to play, though, and not enough time. cx

UsaBerryHime
Regular

#9 Post by UsaBerryHime »

Zelan wrote:!!!!!!!!!

This reminds me, I still need to play Destiny Voyage. There are SO many VNs to play, though, and not enough time. cx
Hey! Take your time to play Destiny Voyage! I'm actually planning on trying to update DV! I'm planning on redoing the sprites, backgrounds, GUI - and fix some aspects and increase content! So take your time on that and hopefully the update will be out when you're ready to play~
Image Image Image

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran

#10 Post by Zelan »

UsaBerryHime wrote:
Zelan wrote:!!!!!!!!!

Hey! Take your time to play Destiny Voyage! I'm actually planning on trying to update DV! I'm planning on redoing the sprites, backgrounds, GUI - and fix some aspects and increase content! So take your time on that and hopefully the update will be out when you're ready to play~
I did notice looking at the thread that the art style was a little different! Good to know, I'll put it a little further down on the list. cx