SwedishJazz wrote:The premise sound spretty cool, but I'm most interested in the characters! It seems like an interesting, well-rounded cocktail of personalities, and I'm quite looking forward to learning more about them.
Thanks for your interest! XD
I'm curious if there's a sentence or two between "Now, he’s stuck with three strangers until help arrives!"
and "Only true love can break the tower’s curse..."
(What make them think true love will break the tower's curse!?!) But information, as you posted, gave enough impression of being fun VN with bunch of ...um, problematic? awkward? individual interacting with each other in the cursed tower settings. Will look forward to this. Good lucks!
Ahaha thanks! For the "true love" I'm adapting from fairy tales tropes about true love breaking curses, but in this visual novel, I'm planning to subvert it by letting the player interpret what true love is and letting it affect the ending they get.
Thanks for your questions! Here's my answers:
1. I'll assign them right now. Their attractions are more specific in the story.
• Josh - Player's interpretation
• Fin - Pan
• Andy - Bi
• Blanc - Aro
• Gary - Bi
• Tom - Straight
• Annie - Gay
2. There will be no combat in the visual novel, but there will be scripted events. It's a pure visual novel.
• Aromantic/Romantic/Sexual Choices
1. The protagonist will have his own personality, but the player decides whether Josh will be aro/ace, allosexual/romantic, or a mix of both.
2. Choices will be actions during intimate scenes, and will be pretty clear. I don't want players to be uncomfortable when they pursue a guy.
3. The endings are slightly changed based on the player's decision to have a romantic or unromantic ending. Sexual content is optional and can be censored from the main game.
• Character Interest
1. Fin's armor is supposed to be a joke on bikini armor in bishoujo games. In this fantasy comedy, these choices have consequences for a Mr. Fanservice, such as a stab in the stomach.
potouto wrote:Tap tap this thread, I'm supposed to go to bed but I'm gonna bless this thread first
Kisses for your forehead, kisses for this thread
Good luck with everything !! You know I'm biased I can't give a proper answer I just love everyone ok
and knight boy lives :V
AAhhh thanks :'D knight boy probably won't survive but it's okay.