Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo.
My apologies for the lack of updates, things around here have been hectic. I bear gifts at least!
- ACT IV is finished. Currently 1/3 of the way through the epilogue, script is currently at 200k+ words.
- Going to develop a demo using the prologue to release at the same time as the kickstarter.
- Getting more assets, especially BG and Sprites. Kickstarter will be delayed to the need for demo.
- Received mock UIs!
Without further adieu, here are some draft UIs and screens!
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 2265
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:23 pm
- Completed: The Dark
- Tumblr: evns
- itch: Zelan
Things are still going - no worries. The main thing now is just waiting for the assets to roll in so that I can hopefully have a demo for the kickstarter! All of the GUIs are actually done, so hopefully programming can start soon.
Hopefully I receive some pretty pictures for you folks - let me know if I can answer any questions in the mean time!
Some updates for you - the main bottle neck is getting resources together, but our KS is inching ever closer!
- Demo will consist of the prologue, which is approximately 20k words. Most assets if not all will be present and will represent a beta build.
- Most likely going to go to a June KS date depending on how fast resources can be obtained, but timeline may slip to the left if things go well!
Feel free to ask questions, and my apologies for the lack of updates!
My apologies for not posting so often - I tend to keep the updates on the twitter account! Anyway, just wanted to say for those who still follow this, thank you for all your support!
Right now I do have a working demo, but it's waiting on resources to load in. I'd say half the sprites needed for the prologue are finished, and perhaps half of the BGs. Once the music and SFX goes in, it'll be polishing that so you'll be able to have a rough measure of what to expect.
For the new folks - I'd say the challenge is balancing timelines with resources. I was hoping to get this KS started in Mar, but now it's looking it may slide out to July. Certain things you can't control!
Anyway, I'll add a picture when I get a more substantial update - feel free to ask any questions via PM! Always happy to chat!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users