skilledfor wrote:Is the art acceptable?
- Yeah, I quite like it. The colours and shading is really pleasant.
Do the rewards and goal seem achievable?
- I'm not very familiar with game funding so I can't really say ; u ;
If you could donate, which tier would you go for?
- I'd probably donate as much as I'd pay for the actual game, so either Hound or Servant.
Which character seems the most appealing so far?
- Both looks and personality-wise, Lucifine. I'm always told I'm trash and it seems like I finally found my soulmate lmao
Would you kill any of them?
- Well, I mean, I'm a completionist... I gotta. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD !!
Are there any questions you have about the game?
- Nothing that comes to mind rn
- All in all, I like it a lot. At first glance I felt like all the meme-ing was a bit too much, but after I exhausted every option in the demo I realized that it's just how the game is. lol. I'm not saying that the humor is bad, no, I found myself laughing a lot (please destroy the opening) and I think it's alright that the game doesn't take itself too seriously. It's different and it's good.
I guess my only complaint would be that even if the MC is claimed to be without gender, they appear very feminine to me at least. Personally I would have preferred a character more androgynous looking, but maybe that's just me.
I played this for the first time just now, so I'm not sure how Ass looked like before but he fine rn. Also the comic about Lucifine - SO ADORABLE. I want to play go fetch with him lmao
Definitely looking forward to this game - keep up the good work!
Hey, thanks so much for playing the demo!!! OwO
Always good to hear that the art is nice, I worry about it sometimes ;w;
Lucifine is my trash child, happy that you can relate to him on a spiritual level~
He's garbage, treasure him <3
Ah, it's wonderful to hear that you found yourself laughing ^w^
I understand the humor in the game might be a bit...much at times?
I worry about it a lot, since, as much as I want the story to be funny and not take itself too seriously, I do want to still tell a story. Hopefully full game will come out with a nice balance~
And lol, destroy the opening? XD
I can see where you are coming from with MC :O
I wanted to definitely create an androgynous character, but, I think my art skills are not completely up to it yet?
MC went through several design modifications along the way to the demo. The first few I created people said looked too masculine and eventually we got to the design that we have now.
It's a little too late to change the design now that I have quite a few CGs with them done, but, I will try harder for our next game which will also feature a gender neutral protag :D
Thanks for the feedback!!!
Haham Ass doesn't look too different from the demo one, there's a slight change in face shape and hair (just his bangs really) but otherwise he looks the same :3
Omg, Lucifine would be super good at fetch I think XD
He pretty much is a gofer in the organization, so, I'm sure he's quite fast~
If you want to see a nice pic of Lucifine with a random fact here's a link!
http://bloodforbg.tumblr.com/post/15106 ... achelors-d
Thank you again for playing!!!! <3<3<3