(archived)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
moonbbit
Projects: Ephemeral Light: Overture, Alas: Our Poor Hearts, The Wall Between Us
Organization: MOONBBIT☆
Tumblr: moonbbit
itch: moonbbit

Re: sleepier & sleepier (Otome)

#31 Post by moonbbit »

Look at these precious children that succuren drew for the Map and Affection interface <3

Stop questioning my inconsistencies with using which handle to update nya ฅ(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)ฅ
@kistnerelizabeth: I'm glad you think so! They're generally very lovable, with the exception of Beckett and his wry sense of humour, maybe. It's more character-focused so I hope you'll love them even more once you know more about their personalities and stories <3

@sonnenblumen: If pastel is your thing then you should definitely check out Mermaid Splash!, one of the artist is the background artist for ours <3

@LuckyCats: The story certainly has its fair share of reincarnation and afterlife settings, actually it has most of your mentioned traits except maybe, time loops one <3 I have another one with time loops though I won't say which for suspense~!

Oh noses, he's not a cat though many seem to think so? Mackenzie is a pup wolf, the cutest one that is! Hmm, hmm, I already have the plan in mind since the writing is close to completion. There won't be any direct sequel for this game because I already have the idea for the second game in the series, all I can say for now is that it doesn't share the same protagonist or setting as this one since second game will be in a completely different town with different love interests <3

Pastel goth is probably more of a thing for the second game as well, or maybe another? I can't say yet but you should keep an eye out for it once sleepier is released. The general theme of the world is pastel as well so there's no problem hoho I can't say anything about whether they will reappear again or not, as for Heimat, the game is rather large in scope so it's not immediate plan but it will be in official development eventually.

Haha, his lack of kemonomimi features is actually something will be mentioned in his route, nothing tragic or saddening, it's actually not that rare of thing in Heimat but it's a special case nonetheless.