Parallel Percent [Old/Defunct/Dead]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Sonomi
Veteran
Projects: Lethargy of Snow
itch: sonomi

Re: Parallel Percent [Anti-Hero/Sci-Fi]

#16 Post by Sonomi »

SLASH-7 wrote:Thank you very much the kind words! I hope you like the new art I've posted today!
Wow...yes, the update looks great. For some reason, I prefer everyone without the jacket, but maybe it's just me and my odd preferences.

You mentioned that you aren't ready to release a demo at this stage. Don't even worry about that! I for one don't mind waiting a bit longer if that's what it takes. Lol Still following.

SLASH-7
Projects: Parallel Percent
Organization: RK5
Tumblr: Slash-7

#17 Post by SLASH-7 »

Sonomi wrote:
SLASH-7 wrote:Thank you very much the kind words! I hope you like the new art I've posted today!
Wow...yes, the update looks great. For some reason, I prefer everyone without the jacket, but maybe it's just me and my odd preferences.

You mentioned that you aren't ready to release a demo at this stage. Don't even worry about that! I for one don't mind waiting a bit longer if that's what it takes. Lol Still following.
Great to hear you like the new look! Yeah, for the demo I decided against utilizing the old character art as to not cause any confusion. I'd only want to release something at the exact quality of the final product, so it'll be a little bit on that regard. Either way, the restructure has been going well, and I hope I'll have some more new art to show off soon. Thanks for following the project!

SLASH-7
Projects: Parallel Percent
Organization: RK5
Tumblr: Slash-7

#18 Post by SLASH-7 »

We've updated the thread with new character concept art, and recently announced our new art direction on our devblog!

Here's an excerpt of the most relevant information:
Now, we’ll get into the more serious stuff. It was a very hard decision, but one I’m making official now: We’re redoing all of the character art and CGs in Parallel Percent to better match the story we want to tell.

To be clear, there is nothing wrong with the original art. It just wasn’t meshing well with the project vision.

If you were a fan of the original art, It’s not all bad news. The art has found itself a new place in a few lighthearted adventures, starring Mary Parter and Jeff Edwards. Of course, the bulk of Parallel Percent is our main focus at the moment, so don’t expect to hear about this for a while.
Read more on our devblog if you'd like: http://rk5.ca/post/164687298472/paralle ... monthly-01