The Coffinbearer's Handbook [GxB/Vampires/Drama]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo.
Message
Author
User avatar
Amiralo
Regular
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:06 am
Completed: What's your name? : 2017 nano reno, Saccharine: a misleading sim date. Reverie: an odd simdate. Where adabans grow: an asian simdate. Monochrome and colors.
Projects: The Coffinbearer's Handbook, Deus Vult: an otome,
Organization: Amiralo
Deviantart: Amiralo
Contact:

The Coffinbearer's Handbook [GxB/Vampires/Drama]

#1 Post by Amiralo » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:00 am

Image
Progress:
Planning: 100%
Script for Common route: 100%
Script for Yoska's route: 100%
Script for Ellery's route: 0%
Script for Adante's route:0%

Finalized sprites: 0/30
Finalized Backgrounds: 0/65
Finalized CGs: 0/88

Coding for general route: 20%
Coding for Yoska's route: 0%
Coding for Ellery's route: 0%
Coding for Adante's route: 0%
The otome version:
Lianne-Chan will be graduating from Bellafleur academy soon. Will she muster up the guts to confess to Yoska-kun?!

The truthful version:
Set in a world where vampires and humans are fighting each other for world domination, you play as a Lianne, a war orphan human girl who sold herself to the vampires in order to not starve. For the first part of the game (the intro), you go to a special training school to be what is essentially a battle butler/bed warmer for the vampires. For the second part of the game (the individual routes), you get assigned a job and, for better or for worse, meet the "love" of your life.
    
Essentially, The Coffinbearer's Handbook will be an otome game about half baked politcal dramas and surviving in a situation when you don't have the option of calling it quits.

Image
Image
Image
Image
...............................................................................................................................................

A demo that explains how the heroine sold herself to the vampries lmao:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j3aoz7ls2 ... .0-all.zip
Image
...................................................................................................................................................

General Questions:
1. Who is your favorite bachelor? Why?
2. Do you mind playing otome games over 100,000 words long?
3. What do you want to know the most about the game? (character and world building wise?)
................................................................

Questions for those who played the demo
1. Did the world building feel ok to you? If you were confused, what were you confused about?
2. Which character would you like to get to know more? (demo characters and bachelors alike)
3. Did the heroine's world interest you? Why or why not?
Last edited by Amiralo on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
My deviant art (where you can look at the embarrassing sim dates I have made). http://amiralo.deviantart.com/

My current project: Image
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40569

Zelan
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1897
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:23 pm
Completed: The Dark
Projects: bookSLEEPer, Stalker & Yandere
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Contact:

Re: The Coffinbearer's Handbook [GxB/Vampires/Drama]

#2 Post by Zelan » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:31 pm

1. Who is your favorite bachelor? Why?: Probably Yoska, just because he's so different from the heroine; she tries not to take anything seriously while he takes everything seriously. Seeing two very different people interact is always a blast since they tend to push each other's buttons.
2. Do you mind playing otome games over 100,000 words long?: Not at all! I love to read.
3. What do you want to know the most about the game? I'm a sucker for world building in general. So... all of it? I'm definitely most interested in how both humans and vampires view Lianne for selling herself to the vampires - do they see her as weak? Dishonorable? Or just as a survivor?

User avatar
Amiralo
Regular
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:06 am
Completed: What's your name? : 2017 nano reno, Saccharine: a misleading sim date. Reverie: an odd simdate. Where adabans grow: an asian simdate. Monochrome and colors.
Projects: The Coffinbearer's Handbook, Deus Vult: an otome,
Organization: Amiralo
Deviantart: Amiralo
Contact:

Re: The Coffinbearer's Handbook [GxB/Vampires/Drama]

#3 Post by Amiralo » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:45 pm

Zelan wrote:1. Who is your favorite bachelor? Why?: Probably Yoska, just because he's so different from the heroine; she tries not to take anything seriously while he takes everything seriously. Seeing two very different people interact is always a blast since they tend to push each other's buttons.
2. Do you mind playing otome games over 100,000 words long?: Not at all! I love to read.
3. What do you want to know the most about the game? I'm a sucker for world building in general. So... all of it? I'm definitely most interested in how both humans and vampires view Lianne for selling herself to the vampires - do they see her as weak? Dishonorable? Or just as a survivor?
1. Well you are going to love his route then. It's basically filled with the two of them trying to get the other person to bend. Lots of belligerent sexual tension. XD

2. Good! I was afraid pp would be put off by the length.

3. The vampires need humans. Female vampires have a low fertility rate and all vampires can be killed by sun exposure. They need humans to bond with them to boister the population and also protect them during day time. So the vampires actually welcome pp like Lianne with open arms. Also, there are vampires who have human babies and vise versa. There is no halfbreeds in this universe-If you have both a vampire and a human parent, you will be either a vampire or a human. It's a very mixed society haha.

However, the vampire nation is a matriarchal society (female vampires are biologically stronger than male vampires) and there is a shortage of women. So human guys are seen as both weak and unecessary =-=
My deviant art (where you can look at the embarrassing sim dates I have made). http://amiralo.deviantart.com/

My current project: Image
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40569

Zelan
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1897
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:23 pm
Completed: The Dark
Projects: bookSLEEPer, Stalker & Yandere
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Contact:

Re: The Coffinbearer's Handbook [GxB/Vampires/Drama]

#4 Post by Zelan » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:57 pm

Amiralo wrote:
Zelan wrote:3. The vampires need humans. Female vampires have a low fertility rate and all vampires can be killed by sun exposure. They need humans to bond with them to boister the population and also protect them during day time. So the vampires actually welcome pp like Lianne with open arms. Also, there are vampires who have human babies and vise versa. There is no halfbreeds in this universe-If you have both a vampire and a human parent, you will be either a vampire or a human. It's a very mixed society haha.

However, the vampire nation is a matriarchal society (female vampires are biologically stronger than male vampires) and there is a shortage of women. So human guys are seen as both weak and unecessary =-=
Oooh, cool! :D How do the humans view Lianne for her choice?

User avatar
Amiralo
Regular
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:06 am
Completed: What's your name? : 2017 nano reno, Saccharine: a misleading sim date. Reverie: an odd simdate. Where adabans grow: an asian simdate. Monochrome and colors.
Projects: The Coffinbearer's Handbook, Deus Vult: an otome,
Organization: Amiralo
Deviantart: Amiralo
Contact:

Re: The Coffinbearer's Handbook [GxB/Vampires/Drama]

#5 Post by Amiralo » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:43 pm

Zelan wrote:
Amiralo wrote:
Zelan wrote:3. The vampires need humans. Female vampires have a low fertility rate and all vampires can be killed by sun exposure. They need humans to bond with them to boister the population and also protect them during day time. So the vampires actually welcome pp like Lianne with open arms. Also, there are vampires who have human babies and vise versa. There is no halfbreeds in this universe-If you have both a vampire and a human parent, you will be either a vampire or a human. It's a very mixed society haha.

However, the vampire nation is a matriarchal society (female vampires are biologically stronger than male vampires) and there is a shortage of women. So human guys are seen as both weak and unecessary =-=
Oooh, cool! :D How do the humans view Lianne for her choice?
The humans view her as scum lmao.

Czibye is actually a nation built off humans who have sucessfully revolted against the vampries, so they are a nation of vampire slayers.

Inazho is a super religious and military advanced country that is ruled by a priestly class. They think of vampires as
supernatural demons.
My deviant art (where you can look at the embarrassing sim dates I have made). http://amiralo.deviantart.com/

My current project: Image
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40569

User avatar
Dreamgazer
Veteran
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:45 am
Completed: Death Room; Don't Take This Risk; War: 13th Day; War Specials
Projects: Beauty and the War (X Playing Pieces)
Organization: Poison Apple Tales
Tumblr: poisonappletales
Deviantart: PoisonAppleTales
Contact:

Re: The Coffinbearer's Handbook [GxB/Vampires/Drama]

#6 Post by Dreamgazer » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:48 pm

Hello, Amiralo! Finally found the time to sit down and write down my thoughts on this awesome visual novel you're in the process of making.

1. Who is your favorite bachelor? Why?
Hmm...this is hard to say without having met all the bachelors in-game. Right now, Adante's personality and appearance appeals to me, but based off that one art piece you drew on twitter (of Ellery's kabedon), I feel like he has real potential to steal my heart. I adore little terms of endearment like that - all the more so if he's the aggressive type.

However, I think I'll always be fond of Adante. Maybe I'm already biased towards him, but I don't find him bland at all. He's so noble and a lovely gentleman. I would definitely marry Adante, kiss Ellery, and cliff poor Yoska (sorry but someone has to get this one!).

2. Do you mind playing otome games over 100,000 words long?
I don't mind at all! I love writing and reading, so it's no sweat. Write the story you want!

3. What do you want to know the most about the game? (character and world building wise?)
Everything. I feel like there is a rich, vibrant history here, and I want to explore every inch of it. And, of course, I'm interested in meeting Ellery. I also want to learn more about Yoska, his situation as a hostage, and I'm curious to see his interaction with Lianne. I'm looking forward to seeing how he becomes more bishie overtime as well. And the more about Adante, the better.
................................................................
1. Did the world building feel ok to you? If you were confused, what were you confused about?
It felt fine! Just keep doing what you're doing.

2. Which character would you like to get to know more? (demo characters and bachelors alike)
I think I've said this already, but Adante, hands down. I'm a little sad to know that he'll be locked at first. (But I love that the True End lies down his path, so it's fitting.) Ooh, and I definitely want to know more about Lianne, the heroine who will be carrying the story. I'd like to see more of how she acts when she's all grown up.

3. Did the heroine's world interest you? Why or why not?
It sure did! I enjoy seeing the conflict between humans and vampires, which has the potential for so much drama, political intrigue, and romance.

Now, I just want to take a moment to say that I really love your game's title. It caught my attention immediately. It's pure genius. Also, in the behind-the-scenes part, the roses that bloom behind the sprite are a nice touch and the main menu animation is amazing. Absolutely worth the effort put into it. I wish the demo didn't have to end so soon! I'm looking forward to seeing the game completed. Good luck, Amiralo! I'll be rooting for you.

On a side note, that otome-version description of your story cracks me up. I want to, like, hear otome versions of every visual novel now. Do mines. :D
Last edited by Dreamgazer on Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
NaiDriftlin
Regular
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:18 pm
Contact:

Re: The Coffinbearer's Handbook [GxB/Vampires/Drama]

#7 Post by NaiDriftlin » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:35 pm

General Questions:
1. Who is your favorite bachelor? Why?

Can't really say for sure. I'm thinking Adante, but I like the hunter vibe I get from Nasikye.

2. Do you mind playing otome games over 100,000 words long?

Doesn't bother me.

3. What do you want to know the most about the game? (character and world building wise?)

What kind of academy is this, exactly? And does your story need to be told in an academic setting?

I haven't played the demo yet. I'll try to get to it tonight.
Honest Feedback Welcome! viewtopic.php?f=43&t=42105#p440676
Want feedback? Just ask!

Want instant feedback?
Join me on Discord Devtalk! https://discord.gg/K3w2khD

User avatar
Amiralo
Regular
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:06 am
Completed: What's your name? : 2017 nano reno, Saccharine: a misleading sim date. Reverie: an odd simdate. Where adabans grow: an asian simdate. Monochrome and colors.
Projects: The Coffinbearer's Handbook, Deus Vult: an otome,
Organization: Amiralo
Deviantart: Amiralo
Contact:

Re: The Coffinbearer's Handbook [GxB/Vampires/Drama]

#8 Post by Amiralo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:28 pm

Dreamgazer wrote:Hello, Amiralo! Finally found the time to sit down and write down my thoughts on this awesome visual novel you're in the process of making.

1. Who is your favorite bachelor? Why?
Hmm...this is hard to say without having met all the bachelors in-game. Right now, Adante's personality and appearance appeals to me, but based off that one art piece you drew on twitter (of Ellery's kabedon), I feel like he has real potential to steal my heart. I adore little terms of endearment like that - all the more so if he's the aggressive type.

However, I think I'll always be fond of Adante. Maybe I'm already biased towards him, but I don't find him bland at all. He's so noble and a lovely gentleman. I would definitely marry Adante, kiss Ellery, and cliff poor Yoska (sorry but someone has to get this one!).

2. Do you mind playing otome games over 100,000 words long?
I don't mind at all! I love writing and reading, so it's no sweat. Write the story you want!

3. What do you want to know the most about the game? (character and world building wise?)
Everything. I feel like there is a rich, vibrant history here, and I want to explore every inch of it. And, of course, I'm interested in meeting Ellery. I also want to learn more about Yoska, his situation as a hostage, and I'm curious to see his interaction with Lianne. I'm looking forward to seeing how he becomes more bishie overtime as well. And the more about Adante, the better.
................................................................
1. Did the world building feel ok to you? If you were confused, what were you confused about?
It felt fine! Just keep doing what you're doing.

2. Which character would you like to get to know more? (demo characters and bachelors alike)
I think I've said this already, but Adante, hands down. I'm a little sad to know that he'll be locked at first. (But I love that the True End lies down his path, so it's fitting.) Ooh, and I definitely want to know more about Lianne, the heroine who will be carrying the story. I'd like to see more of how she acts when she's all grown up.

3. Did the heroine's world interest you? Why or why not?
It sure did! I enjoy seeing the conflict between humans and vampires, which has the potential for so much drama, political intrigue, and romance.

Now, I just want to take a moment to say that I really love your game's title. It caught my attention immediately. It's pure genius. Also, in the behind-the-scenes part, the roses that bloom behind the sprite are a nice touch and the main menu animation is amazing. Absolutely worth the effort put into it. I wish the demo didn't have to end so soon! I'm looking forward to seeing the game completed. Good luck, Amiralo! I'll be rooting for you.

On a side note, that otome-version description of your story cracks me up. I want to, like, hear otome versions of every visual novel now. Do mines. :D
AAAAAH THANKS FOR GIVING THE GAME A TRY. I FEEL A RENEWED RESOLVE TO FINISH THE GAME NOW.

Unfortunately, the kabedon picture was not about Ellery and Lianne lmao. But Ellery is quite agressive in his own way haha;;; (Think untrained golden retriever).

I'm glad you liked the title, Heiden helped me alot on that one ;v;.

As for otome game descriptions:
Death room: Trapped in a closed room with 4 strangers, could the rapid beating of hearts be the sound of burgeoning love?!
Valentine's day: A bunch of hot guys asked you out on valentine's day ! Why choose when you can date them all?
My deviant art (where you can look at the embarrassing sim dates I have made). http://amiralo.deviantart.com/

My current project: Image
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40569

User avatar
ludeshka
Veteran
Posts: 277
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:24 am
Completed: Hierofanía / Next Door Taker/Rhyme or Reason /Hierofanía 2
Projects: Hierofanía 3 (I swear it's the last one)
Tumblr: sillyraccoonknight
Deviantart: ludeshka
itch: ludeshka
Contact:

Re: The Coffinbearer's Handbook [GxB/Vampires/Drama]

#9 Post by ludeshka » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:08 am

I like the aesthetics of this very much!
The main menu is very, very appealing, it would catch my eye anywhere.
Actually, seeing Lianne there with the swords and her general attitude it makes me think of a fighting game. Poor bachelors, I think they're in for a surprise.

I know the art is at a very sketchy phase, but you're already showing a very interesting style. I think I'm going to like the visuals this quite a bit.
The music sounds cool too, fitting the vampiresque aesthetic.

As for story, the demo is too short for me to say much. I like the concept! But I have no idea of where it's going. (Do we play during her training? How important is the training? Can we end up with a Lianne with different skills if we train her differently? Am I overthinking things and the training is done offscreen? LOL, I'm not asking for the answers to my questions, I'm just trying to explain that the information we've gotten is too little to know for sure.

As for your questions:

1. Who is your favorite bachelor? Why?
Lord Adante. Seems like he has the most story. And he's the only one we met! I think this question is unfair :P

2. Do you mind playing otome games over 100,000 words long?
I don't mind at all. Gimme lots of choices, though :P

3. What do you want to know the most about the game? (character and world building wise?)
I can't answer! I mean I want to see the world building unfold and how the wars affected things, and just how vampires and humans relate. But I don't know if this answer is satisfactory for you?
................................................................

Questions for those who played the demo
1. Did the world building feel ok to you? If you were confused, what were you confused about?
I'm not confused, but I can't say much with such a short sample!

2. Which character would you like to get to know more? (demo characters and bachelors alike)
I want to give Yoska a chance. :)

3. Did the heroine's world interest you? Why or why not?
Yes, because vampires and humans, and wars. Sounds cool.

I apologise for how superficial my answers seem, but seriously, it's a short demo, I need more before I can have stronger opinions.

That said I'm really looking forward to this game. :)

I- It's not like I want my game to be described like an otome too! Y-you're just being a baka again!


.

pinkllama
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:28 pm
Projects: Plain, Haunted Heart's Mystery
Contact:

Re: The Coffinbearer's Handbook [GxB/Vampires/Drama]

#10 Post by pinkllama » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:37 am

I'll have to take a look at this demo when I have the time! :) By the way, I love the watercolor feel of the character previews in your post - they look so lovely.

1. Who is your favorite bachelor? Why?
I think I'd go for Yoksa first! I think there would be a pretty interesting relationship between him and the main character since their personalities are so different (I'm a sucker for those kinds of relationships).

2. Do you mind playing otome games over 100,000 words long?
Yeah! I actually like it if otome games are pretty lengthy, since I like getting to know each character and getting involved in the story.

3. What do you want to know the most about the game? (character and world building wise?)
I'd love to see how the relationships between Lianne and the pursuables grow, from her being a 'bed-warmer' to them developing feelings for one another. I'd also love to see Lianne's character development, like how she gets involved with and grows from all the political conflicts around her.

User avatar
Amiralo
Regular
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:06 am
Completed: What's your name? : 2017 nano reno, Saccharine: a misleading sim date. Reverie: an odd simdate. Where adabans grow: an asian simdate. Monochrome and colors.
Projects: The Coffinbearer's Handbook, Deus Vult: an otome,
Organization: Amiralo
Deviantart: Amiralo
Contact:

Re: The Coffinbearer's Handbook [GxB/Vampires/Drama]

#11 Post by Amiralo » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:48 pm

ludeshka wrote:I like the aesthetics of this very much!
The main menu is very, very appealing, it would catch my eye anywhere.
Actually, seeing Lianne there with the swords and her general attitude it makes me think of a fighting game. Poor bachelors, I think they're in for a surprise.

I know the art is at a very sketchy phase, but you're already showing a very interesting style. I think I'm going to like the visuals this quite a bit.
The music sounds cool too, fitting the vampiresque aesthetic.

As for story, the demo is too short for me to say much. I like the concept! But I have no idea of where it's going. (Do we play during her training? How important is the training? Can we end up with a Lianne with different skills if we train her differently? Am I overthinking things and the training is done offscreen? LOL, I'm not asking for the answers to my questions, I'm just trying to explain that the information we've gotten is too little to know for sure.

As for your questions:

1. Who is your favorite bachelor? Why?
Lord Adante. Seems like he has the most story. And he's the only one we met! I think this question is unfair :P

2. Do you mind playing otome games over 100,000 words long?
I don't mind at all. Gimme lots of choices, though :P

3. What do you want to know the most about the game? (character and world building wise?)
I can't answer! I mean I want to see the world building unfold and how the wars affected things, and just how vampires and humans relate. But I don't know if this answer is satisfactory for you?
................................................................

Questions for those who played the demo
1. Did the world building feel ok to you? If you were confused, what were you confused about?
I'm not confused, but I can't say much with such a short sample!

2. Which character would you like to get to know more? (demo characters and bachelors alike)
I want to give Yoska a chance. :)

3. Did the heroine's world interest you? Why or why not?
Yes, because vampires and humans, and wars. Sounds cool.

I apologise for how superficial my answers seem, but seriously, it's a short demo, I need more before I can have stronger opinions.

That said I'm really looking forward to this game. :)

I- It's not like I want my game to be described like an otome too! Y-you're just being a baka again!


.
I agree that it was a short demo. It was more of a coding practice than anything.

However, my next demo will be around 17,000 words long and will compose of the entire general route. That demo should give a more fleshed out presentation of the world of Coffinbearers.
My deviant art (where you can look at the embarrassing sim dates I have made). http://amiralo.deviantart.com/

My current project: Image
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40569

Onigirice
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:26 am
Location: Friendzone
Contact:

Re: The Coffinbearer's Handbook [GxB/Vampires/Drama]

#12 Post by Onigirice » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:15 am

I just made this account to comment on this WIP XD I really love all of ur game! Keep doing what u r doing now ^^

[edited]

General Questions:
1. Who is your favorite bachelor? Why?
All of them, I think XD. coz they don't look like 'stereotype' of mainstream heros in otome game
I usually choose my fav from their story, maybe I'll tell u after I'm playing demo :3/
As for the design I think I like Lord Adante's design and Ellery's face

My fav bachelor this far is Adante coz I feel he is kinda twisted and I'm really curious with his POV in the past and in the present. I hope more romance in his route 2 *pls XD

2. Do you mind playing otome games over 100,000 words long?
No, I don't mind at all :3. Actually, I'm a sucker for GxB games. So, long or short game, I'll still play them :3

3. What do you want to know the most about the game? (character and world building wise?)
I want 2 see the design of them with blushing face (?) *lel
Demo says vampire can die, so... What's the point of become a vampire if u still face mortality? and is vampire a rich (have much moneys or gold or whatever) creature? powerful? what's their power? I don't usually play game with vampire theme so, is these vampire have different kind of power? :/


1. Did the world building feel ok to you? If you were confused, what were you confused about? It feels ok, but because it's a short demo many questions pop out in my head, and I think I'll get the answer after the longer demo :/

2. Which character would you like to get to know more? (demo characters and bachelors alike) ADANTEEEEEEE lololololol but I guess I don't want him 2 be kinda spoilerish XD so.. Ellery? Why he is retiring from that Dead or Alive and what he is doing after that. I also want 2 know why and how Yoska could become a hostage.

3. Did the heroine's world interest you? Why or why not?
What do u mean with heroine's world? Is that heroine's Point of View of world or Human world?

I'm really excited with ur new project! :D

User avatar
Amiralo
Regular
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:06 am
Completed: What's your name? : 2017 nano reno, Saccharine: a misleading sim date. Reverie: an odd simdate. Where adabans grow: an asian simdate. Monochrome and colors.
Projects: The Coffinbearer's Handbook, Deus Vult: an otome,
Organization: Amiralo
Deviantart: Amiralo
Contact:

Re: The Coffinbearer's Handbook [GxB/Vampires/Drama]

#13 Post by Amiralo » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:31 am

Onigirice wrote:I just made this account to comment on this WIP XD I really love all of ur game! Keep doing what u r doing now ^^

[edited]

General Questions:
1. Who is your favorite bachelor? Why?
All of them, I think XD. coz they don't look like 'stereotype' of mainstream heros in otome game
I usually choose my fav from their story, maybe I'll tell u after I'm playing demo :3/
As for the design I think I like Lord Adante's design and Ellery's face

My fav bachelor this far is Adante coz I feel he is kinda twisted and I'm really curious with his POV in the past and in the present. I hope more romance in his route 2 *pls XD

2. Do you mind playing otome games over 100,000 words long?
No, I don't mind at all :3. Actually, I'm a sucker for GxB games. So, long or short game, I'll still play them :3

3. What do you want to know the most about the game? (character and world building wise?)
I want 2 see the design of them with blushing face (?) *lel
Demo says vampire can die, so... What's the point of become a vampire if u still face mortality? and is vampire a rich (have much moneys or gold or whatever) creature? powerful? what's their power? I don't usually play game with vampire theme so, is these vampire have different kind of power? :/


1. Did the world building feel ok to you? If you were confused, what were you confused about? It feels ok, but because it's a short demo many questions pop out in my head, and I think I'll get the answer after the longer demo :/

2. Which character would you like to get to know more? (demo characters and bachelors alike) ADANTEEEEEEE lololololol but I guess I don't want him 2 be kinda spoilerish XD so.. Ellery? Why he is retiring from that Dead or Alive and what he is doing after that. I also want 2 know why and how Yoska could become a hostage.

3. Did the heroine's world interest you? Why or why not?
What do u mean with heroine's world? Is that heroine's Point of View of world or Human world?

I'm really excited with ur new project! :D
1. OMG I am glad that appeals to you. TBH if it weren't for the setting of the world, the only person that Lianne might end up in a relationship with is Yoska, and it would be bad relationship that scars the both for life. An angsty young adult; an unstable man-child, and an ambiguous old man with baggage are hardly ideal partners in any situation lmao.
Due to the length of the game, there is more romance! For better or worse, Lianne comes to terms with her relationship with these...."special" guys and there are some fluff!
Adante is a sad man who tries his best haha, i hope you like him when you reach his route =v=

2. That's comforting to hear. PLEASE LEAVE A NICE AND LONG COMMENT AFTER YOU PLAY THE FULL GAME HAHAHA. IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME.

3. Vampires can still die. but they remain forever young, and signing a blood contract with one allows you to share the immortality of the ampire you signed a blood contract with. As long as they don't die, you won't die either haha. Vampires also have much better physical aptitude than humans, so you get to share that too. You also get immunity from all diseases except from one.
In the crappy and polluted world that they live in, it will increase your chance of survival immensely, if that is what you are after.

........................................................
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE GAME! EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE ANSWERED WHEN THE MAIN GAME COMES OUT HAHA
My deviant art (where you can look at the embarrassing sim dates I have made). http://amiralo.deviantart.com/

My current project: Image
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40569

Onigirice
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:26 am
Location: Friendzone
Contact:

Re: The Coffinbearer's Handbook [GxB/Vampires/Drama]

#14 Post by Onigirice » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:01 am

Amiralo wrote:
Onigirice wrote:I just made this account to comment on this WIP XD I really love all of ur game! Keep doing what u r doing now ^^

[edited]

General Questions:
1. Who is your favorite bachelor? Why?
All of them, I think XD. coz they don't look like 'stereotype' of mainstream heros in otome game
I usually choose my fav from their story, maybe I'll tell u after I'm playing demo :3/
As for the design I think I like Lord Adante's design and Ellery's face

My fav bachelor this far is Adante coz I feel he is kinda twisted and I'm really curious with his POV in the past and in the present. I hope more romance in his route 2 *pls XD

2. Do you mind playing otome games over 100,000 words long?
No, I don't mind at all :3. Actually, I'm a sucker for GxB games. So, long or short game, I'll still play them :3

3. What do you want to know the most about the game? (character and world building wise?)
I want 2 see the design of them with blushing face (?) *lel
Demo says vampire can die, so... What's the point of become a vampire if u still face mortality? and is vampire a rich (have much moneys or gold or whatever) creature? powerful? what's their power? I don't usually play game with vampire theme so, is these vampire have different kind of power? :/


1. Did the world building feel ok to you? If you were confused, what were you confused about? It feels ok, but because it's a short demo many questions pop out in my head, and I think I'll get the answer after the longer demo :/

2. Which character would you like to get to know more? (demo characters and bachelors alike) ADANTEEEEEEE lololololol but I guess I don't want him 2 be kinda spoilerish XD so.. Ellery? Why he is retiring from that Dead or Alive and what he is doing after that. I also want 2 know why and how Yoska could become a hostage.

3. Did the heroine's world interest you? Why or why not?
What do u mean with heroine's world? Is that heroine's Point of View of world or Human world?

I'm really excited with ur new project! :D
1. OMG I am glad that appeals to you. TBH if it weren't for the setting of the world, the only person that Lianne might end up in a relationship with is Yoska, and it would be bad relationship that scars the both for life. An angsty young adult; an unstable man-child, and an ambiguous old man with baggage are hardly ideal partners in any situation lmao.
Due to the length of the game, there is more romance! For better or worse, Lianne comes to terms with her relationship with these...."special" guys and there are some fluff!
Adante is a sad man who tries his best haha, i hope you like him when you reach his route =v=

2. That's comforting to hear. PLEASE LEAVE A NICE AND LONG COMMENT AFTER YOU PLAY THE FULL GAME HAHAHA. IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME.

3. Vampires can still die. but they remain forever young, and signing a blood contract with one allows you to share the immortality of the ampire you signed a blood contract with. As long as they don't die, you won't die either haha. Vampires also have much better physical aptitude than humans, so you get to share that too. You also get immunity from all diseases except from one.
In the crappy and polluted world that they live in, it will increase your chance of survival immensely, if that is what you are after.

........................................................
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE GAME! EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE ANSWERED WHEN THE MAIN GAME COMES OUT HAHA
1. I like guys who try his best *eh
2. OKAY! GANBATTE XD
3. Now I got curious with that 'except one' disease XD

User avatar
Amiralo
Regular
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:06 am
Completed: What's your name? : 2017 nano reno, Saccharine: a misleading sim date. Reverie: an odd simdate. Where adabans grow: an asian simdate. Monochrome and colors.
Projects: The Coffinbearer's Handbook, Deus Vult: an otome,
Organization: Amiralo
Deviantart: Amiralo
Contact:

Re: The Coffinbearer's Handbook [GxB/Vampires/Drama]

#15 Post by Amiralo » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:50 am

update
I have finished writing Yoska's route and will start soon on Ellery's route. I hope to finish it by June.
My deviant art (where you can look at the embarrassing sim dates I have made). http://amiralo.deviantart.com/

My current project: Image
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40569

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users