Maid Mansion [BxG] [Eroge/Dating Sim/Romance] [RELEASED ON 11/13/20!!]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Crazy Cactus
Regular

Re: Maid Mansion [BxG] [Eroge/Dating Sim/Romance] [KICKSTART

#76 Post by Crazy Cactus »

Zelan wrote:Ahh, it's so close! Here's hoping for a few stretch goals as well. ^_^

I went back and played all of the choices that I missed. No criticisms besides a few more typos/grammar errors. c: http://imgur.com/a/Blpj1 Other than that, it's looking good so far!
No Narumi love scenes yet? I may not be playing for them but she's my favorite girl.
Some more great catches with the spelling/grammar errors there. Definitely feel like I need you enlist you when we beta test the game! Would love to have your eyes look over everything for quality.

And yes............... SO CLOSE EVERYONE! ONLY $100 TO GO! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

LINK: http://kck.st/2fSVMXm

THIS IS THE MAID TRAIN BABY!

Crazy Cactus
Regular

Re: Maid Mansion [BxG] [Eroge/Dating Sim/Romance] [12/3 FUND

#77 Post by Crazy Cactus »

I am proud to announce that, as of this morning, December 3rd, 2016; Maid Mansion has met its funding goal of $7,000.

We still have 12 days remaining in our campaign to start going after some really nice stretch goals.

If you have re-tweeted, messaged, liked, cross-posted, pledged or just helped "spread the word" to help us: thank you.

I'm excited to see what the next week and a half of additional time for funding will bring for Maid Mansion. We hope to see you at http://kck.st/2fSVMXm if you'd like to join us and/or read our public updates about the campaign. Next update is planned for Monday, December 5th.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#78 Post by Zelan »

:D Woohoo! Fully funded!

I'd definitely be up for beta testing for you guys if you'll have me. ^_^ The only problem might be timing since I have midterms in January, so I'm not sure if that would conflict. Send me a message when the time comes and hopefully I'll be available. c:

Atomic-Invasion
Regular
Projects: Short Story, Project BEAT
Tumblr: atomicinvasion
Deviantart: atomic-invasion

#79 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

Hullo~ Just dropping by to congratulate you on the KS Funding!

Good luck on your game release :)

Crazy Cactus
Regular

#80 Post by Crazy Cactus »

Zelan wrote::D Woohoo! Fully funded!

I'd definitely be up for beta testing for you guys if you'll have me. ^_^ The only problem might be timing since I have midterms in January, so I'm not sure if that would conflict. Send me a message when the time comes and hopefully I'll be available. c:
No worries, the alpha/beta wouldn't be ready by then - we'd still be working on all the art and sound aspects that would need to be tackled first! =)

But we will definitely keep in touch!

Crazy Cactus
Regular

#81 Post by Crazy Cactus »

Atomic-Invasion wrote:Hullo~ Just dropping by to congratulate you on the KS Funding!

Good luck on your game release :)
Thank you Atomic - your graphic stuff was top-notch! And continues to be stellar!

We've already reached one stretch goal and are working toward the next (already 33% to the next one!) and we still have roughly 7 days remaining!

I will be posting a Thunderclap soon (probably alongside our next update) and I hope to have you all help spread the word so a coordinated shout-out will go out sometime around 12-24 hours before the end of the campaign!

Thank you all!

Crazy Cactus
Regular

#82 Post by Crazy Cactus »

Maid Mansion's Thunderclap is LIVE... And we need your help!

LINK: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/510 ... ?locale=en

Also...

Sprite Update (new version of Takako's sprite) -- Shunkaku is working on more as we speak!

In other news...

Also, we are about $300 to our next stretch goal - which will mean our CGs will have added layers to them, more expressions, movements, possible cutouts for increased interactivity, etc. It will help us make these special scenes more awesomely dynamic!

Thank you everyone for your support and we hope to see you at http://kck.st/2fSVMXm as our campaign comes to a close (5 days away!!)

Crazy Cactus
Regular

#83 Post by Crazy Cactus »

Hey everyone!

First off, I want to remind everyone that Maid Mansion could still use your help at our Thunderclap. Please help us spread the word during the final important hours of the campaign across social media! It would be a HUGE added boost for us!

THUNDERCLAP
Link: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/510 ... ?locale=en

We recently picked up quite a bit of steam and hit our second stretch goal, and are already making some good progress toward the next one, with a little over 4 days remaining in the campaign! We still need your help to hit more of our goals!

Our next stretch goals include Misaki at $11.5k and her mother Reiko at $13k.

Narumi [nervous]: "Will... will we be hiring more maids?"

Not only does this unlock the character with each one reached, but it unlocks her romance route as well, as it will give us the necesary funding to add another large portion to our writing and art budget, giving each of these ladies the character development and the romance scenes they truly deserve to get. Because of our larger funding backers, we will already have several additional maids to the game, but with your help, we can easily add more. More maids = more awesomeness.

As always, thank you for your support and we hope to see you over there! Big update coming tomorrow on there as well (including additional info on those stretch goals)... =3

Crazy Cactus
Regular

#84 Post by Crazy Cactus »

Hey everyone,

Just posted a BIG update including some spoilers about stretch goals for the game.

We are approaching the final 72 hours faster than I ever thought possible and need your help!

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cr ... ts/1762550

**Special note: These designs are not final -- in fact, Shunkaku is currently reworking some of them as we speak (Narumi and Yuu). She has already finished the Takako re-work and that was posted in our previous update!

Hope to see you all there and thank you for your help in shout-outs. If you haven't already, please also take a moment to help out at our Thunderclap!

Link: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/510 ... ?locale=en

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran

#85 Post by Zelan »

Aw, shit... Miyuki's actually super cute in that wedding dress. <3

Crazy Cactus
Regular

#86 Post by Crazy Cactus »

Zelan wrote:Aw, shit... Miyuki's actually super cute in that wedding dress. <3
Oh, she definitely is... =3

Also, we're currently $200 away from our THIRD stretch goal which will add Misaki and her romance route to the game.

And we're getting close to our 48 hours remaining mark!!

Crazy Cactus
Regular

#87 Post by Crazy Cactus »

FINAL 11/12 HOURS FOR MAID MANSION... http://kck.st/2fSVMXm

Update #17 - 200% Funded (12 Hours Remaining) + Reiko Stretch Goal Met!

Mere moments after adding the Dark Lord of the Mansion Tier to the campaign, it was gobbled up, and it opened up Reiko's Stretch Goal - so she is now IN THE GAME! I know many were looking forward to having her added, so its my pleasure to say she will be in Maid Mansion right alongside her daughter, Misaki.

Not long after that Dark Lord tier was taken, one of my most ardent supporters raised his pledge to the Nurse Tier, bringing us to 200% funded and more than 70% on the way to the next stretch goal. Keep in mind, this all happened in the matter of minutes. Minutes! The final 11-12 hours will be truly awesome.

And we're already sooooo close to 500 backers! Since the stream doesn't seem to be working, it looks like I will be swapping the 750 backers reward with the 500 backers reward, and it looks like (from comments) people are okay with that.

Next Stretch Goal ($14,500) -- What does that mean for us backers?

With these additional funds, I can add more CGs throughout the game; wherever I feel they are needed. This mainly means for "Story CGs" where I will be able to have beautiful CGs done for some additional key moments that I would not have been able to do without this additional funding. It will also allow me to have some additional Ending CGs created for some routes (including good/bad endings).

If there are any funds left over (after all that is said and done), it will mean adding a surprise additional romance CG for one or more of the ladies in Maid Mansion.

Next Stretch Goal ($16,000) -- What does that mean for us backers?

It will mean being able to add Miyuki into Maid Mansion in a way I never thought possible. Plus, it would mean getting the chance to have an ultimate "happy end" if you 'play your cards right' and maneuver through the story carefully in order to reach that ultimate ending. Huh, that's odd. I just heard some church bells ringing... =3

Let's keep this up for the final hours of the campaign!!

Crazy Cactus
Regular

Re: Maid Mansion [BxG] [Eroge/Dating Sim/Romance] [ENDS TODA

#88 Post by Crazy Cactus »

ONE MORE STRETCH GOAL DOWN (ADDITIONAL CGs)!!

http://kck.st/2fSVMXm

UP NEXT: "SUPER SECRET ROMANCE ROUTE" W/ MIYUKI

This will be unlocked when we hit $16k in funding -- currently at $14,621 as of this writing...

CAN WE MAKE IT IN TIME?

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran

#89 Post by Zelan »

My giiiiirl. <3 I'm rooting for this stretch goal from behind my screen!

Crazy Cactus
Regular

#90 Post by Crazy Cactus »

http://kck.st/2fSVMXm

MIYUKI UNLOCKED WITH FIVE MINUTES LEFT!!