[IndieGoGo LIVE] Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle [GxB]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
sonnenblumen
Regular
Projects: Project: Perfectly Normal

Re: [IndieGoGo LIVE] Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle [GxB]

#196 Post by sonnenblumen »

Oh my god, that sounds absolutely terrifying OTL. I was recently in the same situation two months ago, but with my phone. Lost so many pictures...

Anyway, this project seems to be coming along great! :') I'm loving the concept and the player character, Maya, seems like she'll be a really fun protagonist haha! As for the boys, I'm loving Arya's design and character description. <3

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

#197 Post by SweetChiel »

sonnenblumen wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:31 pm Oh my god, that sounds absolutely terrifying OTL. I was recently in the same situation two months ago, but with my phone. Lost so many pictures...

Anyway, this project seems to be coming along great! :') I'm loving the concept and the player character, Maya, seems like she'll be a really fun protagonist haha! As for the boys, I'm loving Arya's design and character description. <3
Hi, sonnenblumen! Thanks for dropping by and -yes! It was really horrible Q_Q no writers/developers should ever experience that nightmare!
I'm going to backup my files regularly now and double save the important files in a USB or HDD external...

I'm also so sorry to hear about your phone! Come to think of it, I have a lot of refs in there too O_O; thanks for the heads up!

And YAY! Happy to hear you love the progress & characters ~
I'm still working ln the script but stay tuned, time flows faster than we thought it would be (at least for me ><)

Hope to see you around!
Xoxo,

SweetChiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 2/05/2017!

#198 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys! Last week was great!

After polishing the script as usual, I managed to write 7k+ words in Chapter 4 part 1! The general arc introduction for the Autumn Village is done, but there are still some tidying to do + small events and 2 big events for me write.

Already 25k+ words though O.O; this is longer than I thought.

Another good news is: The proofreaders are finished with Chapter 3 part 3! They finally catch up with me x'D

I checked and they did awesome as usual! But... I might have to tweak some things in here later x_x after re-reading it, I feel like some events are a bit weak compared to the others. I'll need to see it after it's programmed before I revise it though, so I'll leave it for now.

Meanwhile, Kiara, my female pup is getting her first heat. The male, Juno, is becoming very excited and woke me up three times last night just to check up on her =_='' *so sleepy*

I think I'll take a few days off just to make sure there won't be any accidental litters. I'm planning to spay her 3 months after she's done with her first heat. Wish my baby luck! ><

That's it for now -Juno is humping Kiara any chance he gets now despite her growling on his throat so I'll be off!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

P.S. another behind the scenes is up in my patreon!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 2/12/2018!

#199 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys!
Last week was a challenge ><;

I underestimated the amount of branching -especially for the main event where it part 3 ways, but I managed to write almost all the small events! (5k+ words!)

I might add more small events if the story allows it, but I'll focus on the big events this week.

I also went back and polished Chapter 3 part 3 +Chapter 4 part 1 (for repetitions, better wording, etc).

So far, the story arc in the Autumn Village is going on a rocky road; I think I may have to make 1 more Background + more chibi animations to support the time transitions in the Autumn Village better x_x

For now, I'll write the things above in on my to-do-list -I gotta fix my sleeping schedule. My pups have kept me busy last week and thank God, I think Kiara's heat is ending. I don't think I can handle more midnight wake ups (whining, scratching the door, etc).

It's like handling a couple of hormone-crazyteenagers ^^;

Well, I hope you guys had a good week! Eat well and rest enough so you don't catch a cold! It should be still winter over there, right? o.o for Indonesians, we're still in a rainy season and there's flood everywhere ><

That's it for now and see ya next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

P.S. it's almost valentine! I will make a short comic about Guntur, Kahlil, and Arya for the occassion, which is available for everyone to see :'3 It's not quite about valentine though, more like a scrapped event idea for the Autumn Village, but I hope it can brighten your day ><

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

Valentine Bonus!

#200 Post by SweetChiel »

Part2:

Men will be men x'D

Hahah, here's the comic strip I promised! The original idea came from Azareal, creator of Magicians of Delphine. He/she had been on hiatus for a long time though, I hope they come back :'(

Anyways, I hope you like it! Happy Valentine guys!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

saddest-willowby

#201 Post by saddest-willowby »

I really enjoyed Legend of the Winged Ones, so I'm super excited to see this in progress!
I'd decided to go for Arya in the beginning, but changed my mind during the demo because man, there is just something about Guntur.
Congrats on all the progress you've made, and great comic! I like how the girls placed their trust in Kahlil first ... smh :lol:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#202 Post by SweetChiel »

saddest-willowby wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:43 pm I really enjoyed Legend of the Winged Ones, so I'm super excited to see this in progress!
I'd decided to go for Arya in the beginning, but changed my mind during the demo because man, there is just something about Guntur.
Congrats on all the progress you've made, and great comic! I like how the girls placed their trust in Kahlil first ... smh :lol:
Hi saddest-willowby!
Thanks for visiting and commenting! :'3

I'm always happy to hear more people enjoyed Winged Ones x'D and glad to hear you like the valentine bonus and for following Bermuda's progress!
It still has a long way to go but I'll do my best and do it little by little ><
I hope you'll be patient and walk along with me until it's completed :'D

Hope to see you around!
xoxo,
SweetChiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 2/19/2018!

#203 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys!
Glad to see you like the valentine bonus x'D
Also, Happy belated Chinese New Year to those who celebrate it! Gong Xi Fa Cai & Happy doggo year!!

Hahah, last week was a blast!
I visited my big family's houses for chinese new year and boy, do I miss them!
It's a bit tiring and my parents even went to two different parties. I went to the first one but not the second one due to fatigue @@

However, I managed to write 4k+ words for Chapter 4 part 1!

With this, the main story branching's beginnings are done for all 3 bachelors! 

I still need to write the continuation, a few more small events + 2 big events, but it's going in the right track!

Oh, I also revised a scene in Chapter 3 part 3, which is a little over 1k+ words.

One of my proofreaders has checked it, but my other proofreader is not going to be available for a few days due to badly spraining her ankle and she's going to be bedridden >< I hope she rests well and gets better soon. She's been pushing herself too hard lately.

Dear readers, I hope you take care of yourself so you won't suffer from sleep deprived or having any unwanted accident, okay?

Alright, I'll stop nagging and going off topic now x'D 

That's it for now and see you again next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 2/26/2018!

#204 Post by SweetChiel »

Hey guys! How's your week?
Mine was like a stampede x'D there are so many things happening at once and I was like, left wondering what had happened again this morning lol.

It was a happy week in the end though.

The first few days, I wasn't in the mood for writing, so I thought, 'Hey, let's doodle with my pen tablet. It's been awhile so...'

*6 hours later* (after 1 laptop shut down, haven't saved the damn thing & I had to redraw it.)

Voila!

It somehow became a full color illustration :')) anyways, I decided to make a reward of it for my patrons. It's like a step-by-step progress, not quite a tutorial since I won't be giving out the .psd file -because there's a whole mess in there because of the shut down thing.

Other than this, I went out quite a lot last week, but I managed to write almost all the small events:

Around 4k+ words; 4 common, 2 Kahlil, 2 Arya, 1 Guntur small events... It's up to Day 14 now so yup, only need one or two more small events + the 2 big events.

I think I will take it easy for this week >< I want to catch some sleep and cuddle my pups for de-stressing *cough*

That's a wrap for now and see you next week! I hope your week isn't as hectic as mine ><
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Link to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SweetChiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#205 Post by SweetChiel »

UPDATE 3/5/2018
Hey guys... How's your week?
Mine was a monster :'))

- I polished the small events & added some more for smoother transitions

- And... I wrote 1 big event...

Surprised? 12k+words -I believe I broke all my records x_x It's not supposed to be this long or complicated, but mid-way writing it, it suddenly evolved.

It's like... I'm a sculptor and I ordered a 5 pound clay that's easy to mold -only to be given a 15 pound granite...

Gah! It was really a headache! I thought my head will explode!

I had to re-write, delete, reconstruct, break, and mend it many times! I even have to change a few things in Chapter 3 part 3 for this!

Thankfully -Fortunately, I managed to reach a satisfying end with this darn big event at Sunday; thanks to the help of my close friend ErdaEnos. We discussed about many things and I edited it once more before I finally get the right feelings in the script.

Haha... I told you guys I would take it easy but look what happened instead OTL

Anyways... I'm glad it was such a productive week. We're getting closer to the end of Chapter 4 part 1 but... I won't -don't want to look at a wall of text anymore for at least a few days ^^;;

It's for real this time! I want to de-stress!

Happy Monday & see you next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 3/12/2018!

#206 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys!

Last week was so-so :'S

I wanted to relax and watch comedies/movies but my internet has been really sucks -I can't even watch videos from youtube anymore T_T

*Sigh* my contract with the current internet is until August so I would have to bear with it before I could look for other company. I just hope my mom would be patient with me since I often borrowed her phone for its wifi x'D

I'm still not fully recovered from writing 12k+ words in a week, but no worries, I will sit back and relax whenever I can get my hands on my mom's wifi hahah

Anyways! I wrote 5k+ words last week! (small events up to day 21 + 1 big event are finished, waiting to be polished/edited)

We're finally on day 21 in the Autumn Village and we only have 1 big event left to write.

The only problem is this big event is reaaaaally long because it includes 3 branches + post-big event's event so this might take a while.

Oh and I've also been bothering my proofreaders with an alternative scene in chapter 3 part 3 >< it still needs some small polishing.

No sneak peek for today, but I'll tell you a fun fact about a background for next week! (It's been a while, yes?)

You can even pick which background you want to know more about!

1. If you want to know more about the references I used for the Ruins in summer forest, vote for 'This is awesome' here in my indiegogo's latest update.

2. If you want to know more about the references I used for Maya's house, vote for 'Thanks for sharing' here in my indiegogo's latest update.

xoxo,

SweetChiel

Indiegogo Link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nusa ... pdates/all

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 3/19/2018!

#207 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys!
Last week was still so-so x_x I did quite a lot though:

- Polished chapter 3 part 3 & revised 4 small events in Chapter 4 part 1
- Mind Mapping the rest of Chapter 4 part 1
- Wrote 3.9k+ Words (Branch C of the last big event)

I still need to write Branch A, Branch B, and 2 post-event scenes to close Chapter 4 part 1 -but wow, already reached 60k words :')) I'm sorry & please do your best my proofreaders!

My internet is still not getting better so I could only cuddle my pups & sleep to push down my stress. I have quite a lot of movies I wanted to watch online, but argh, my internet is hindering that small pleasure of mine T_T

So far, I only watched one korean movie >>> "Along the Gods: The Two Worlds" and dang -if you haven't, I recommend this very much >///<

*cough*

Alright, enough with the rambling! I'm sure you've been waiting for the sneak peek and fun fact!

From the voting, I see you want to know more about the Ruins so here you go!

Above is what the Ruins (Summer Village) looked like before fall into ruin. It's based off rumah Bolon (Bolon house), a traditional house from Indonesia's Batak clan (Toba, North Sumatera)

Their unique roof shape that looks like a horse saddle is a symbol of prosperity. In ancient times, Bolon house used to be the place where 13 kings of Batak live. Today, only a few Bolon house that can be found in North Sumatera.

Fun fact: Did you know that the house has a total of three floors? The basement could be used as storage for food and cattle pen!

Do you like the sneak peek? Oh? What happened with the Summer Village until it almost become a marsh you ask? That, you will have to find out on your own ;p

Alright, that's it for now and see you next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 3/26/2018!

#208 Post by SweetChiel »

Hey guys, last week was... so-so I guess *sigh*

My internet is going from bad to worse, but I manage so far with borrowed wifi x_x

However, I did write a lot:

Branch A is half finished while Branch B's is still in its rough draft. It somehow collected into 10k+ words :'))

I'm not going to lie to you; I'm having some problem with the action scenes in here and I think I'll leave them as rough drafts for now until my muse thought up something to polish them with.

I also edited some scenes and sentences in Chapter 3 part 3 -lol, I know you're bored by my report of polishing by now x'D but this Autumn Village arc is the toughest so far!

On the other hand, I might be a bit occupied in the early April. Kiara, my Siberian Husky, is going to be spayed and at that time, I might be busy taking care of her.

(She's a sweetheart but she was very depressed when I trained her to wear the cone ^^;)

Alright, that's it for now and see you guys next week! Cross your fingers so I could at least finish the branches at the end of the month!

xoxo,

SweetChiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 4/2/2018!

#209 Post by SweetChiel »

Heya, guys!
How was your week? Mine was like treading upon dark waters :'))

After struggling and wheedling with the action scenes, I barely meet the deadline and with the addition of 3k+ words, the 3 branches had finally concluded!

I also polished some small details in chapter 3 part 3 + polished the action scenes -but it's hard to say, I think I will need more references later and make some changes.

However! While I take my time looking for the references, I will also start to write the post-big event's event!

It branches into 3 again, but not as hard as in the action scenes, so I think it won't pose as a problem (I'm thinking about shortening it, but eh, we'll see whether it works or not.)

Meanwhile, remember Kiara? If her blood test turns out well, she should be on the operation table at 9th or 10th April! Wish her luck~

Oh and since it's been a while, I'll release an exclusive sneak peek about Kahlil's sprite development for my 3rd tier Patrons($10) in my Patreon today. Next week, I'll release it for my 2nd tier Patrons ($5) -^.^)/

xoxo,

SweetChiel

My patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/SweetChiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 4/9/2018!

#210 Post by SweetChiel »

Hey guys!
How did your week go? Mine was so-so u.u

Aside from writing 5k+ words, I did more polishing in Chapter 4 part 1!

The branching is still in progress with 2 small events left for each bachelor. After that, we're going to be officially finished with the Autumn Village arc! x'D *Wheeee~!

I really can't wait to write Spring Village arc but we'll have to go through Winter arc first >_<

To be honest, I'm surprised the story is this long -I mean, I know it's going to be much longer than Winged Ones, but it still surprised me that we already reached 150k+ words! :'))

We're halfway there guys! Let's keep it strong! >.<)/ All that's left is Winter Arc, Spring Arc, and then the Antagonist route! *happydance*

On the other hand, Kiara's operation is postponed to 12th April. I will try to finish the Autumn arc by then so I can focus nursing her!

Also, sneak peek of last week's Kahlil sprites development will be available for my Tier 2 patrons now! I added a bonus picture on the post so check it out ~

Link to my Patreon: click here

That's it for now and see you next week guys!
xoxo,

SweetChiel