[IndieGoGo LIVE] Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle [GxB]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Ermytarya
Regular
Projects: I am working on something, dunno about how to name it yet.

Re: [IndieGoGo LIVE] Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle [GxB]

#211 Post by Ermytarya »

Hello, i played the demo so i am going to answer these questions >.<

1. Which character caught your attention the most?
-Arya caught my attention most, because he is so fucking rude, i want to put a bar of soap in his mouth. also wolf boy, who can resist a wolf boy? i surely cant.
but i would go for catboy first. because fluffy tail and ears. >:c

2. What do you expect to see in Bermuda?
-Shirtless bishonen, mayaxbishonen , magical powers and tragedy D:

3. Will you guys be happy if I add a route to romance the antagonist? xD
-i am shallow so if he is hot, yes

-I feel like Guntur smokes to makes himself look older XD i dont know why i got that feel XD
-The cat boy feels more like a generic kawaii character, but i still like him.
Oh! and his animation is so cute xDD love it when he moves his tail and ears, cute. must touch tail and ears >:c and the part where he speaks spanish got me surprised, spanish is my first language haha.
I also like it that you added maya thoughts at the extra section seems like fun stuff to read once the routes are more advanced.

And the mini game fun, cute catboy.

is the blonde guy available? he looks so good.

Good luck with your game!!
Last edited by Ermytarya on Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crystalscm
Regular
Completed: Suiyue
Projects: Scales of Fate
itch: tsukimii

#212 Post by crystalscm »

Ermytarya wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:08 amis the blonde guy available? he looks so good.
More routes from side characters is what I wish for everyday! Hate to crush hopes, but when I say that, 99% of the time it never becomes reality. Well, the Indiegogo campaign had a stretch goal of another route – it was not the blonde guy though, and that goal was not reached either.

Ermytarya
Regular

#213 Post by Ermytarya »

crystalscm wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:33 pm
Ermytarya wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:08 amis the blonde guy available? he looks so good.
More routes from side characters is what I wish for everyday! Hate to crush hopes, but when I say that, 99% of the time it never becomes reality. Well, the Indiegogo campaign had a stretch goal of another route – it was not the blonde guy though, and that goal was not reached either.

Aww too bad he looked interesting, well maybe in the next game he will be available (TT__TT)

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

#214 Post by SweetChiel »

Ermytarya wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:08 am Hello, i played the demo so i am going to answer these questions >.<

1. Which character caught your attention the most?
-Arya caught my attention most, because he is so fucking rude, i want to put a bar of soap in his mouth. also wolf boy, who can resist a wolf boy? i surely cant.
but i would go for catboy first. because fluffy tail and ears. >:c

2. What do you expect to see in Bermuda?
-Shirtless bishonen, mayaxbishonen , magical powers and tragedy D:

3. Will you guys be happy if I add a route to romance the antagonist? xD
-i am shallow so if he is hot, yes

-I feel like Guntur smokes to makes himself look older XD i dont know why i got that feel XD
-The cat boy feels more like a generic kawaii character, but i still like him.
Oh! and his animation is so cute xDD love it when he moves his tail and ears, cute. must touch tail and ears >:c and the part where he speaks spanish got me surprised, spanish is my first language haha.
I also like it that you added maya thoughts at the extra section seems like fun stuff to read once the routes are more advanced.

And the mini game fun, cute catboy.

is the blonde guy available? he looks so good.

Good luck with your game, i hope you have lots of sales!!
Hi, Ermytara!
Thanks for visiting and reviewing! I'm so glad to hear you like the demo >///<

1. Yes, lol. Arya tend to make that kind of impression x'D surprisingly, a lot of people like him!
I smell a lot of M here *cough* BUT! You also like wolf? fluffy tail & ears? A woman after my own heart! *high-five!*

2. And your wishes shall be granted x'D

3. Ooooh, I can't say much without a spoiler >< but I'll just say you'll get a pleasant surprise!
-No worries, I'm also kinda shallow in looks department x'D
-The animation is an experiment I had with Ren'Py -and heck, I was very happy when it worked! The flicking ear is one of my proudest invention >///< who doesn't love a good fluff? (pun intended)
-I'm not a spanish speaker so it was one hell of a mess at first lol, but thanks to Konoi, it's all fixed!

I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed the game! :'D It still has a long way to go to completion, but I hope you'll walk beside me as I update every Monday!

Here, take some cyber cookies, and see you around <3
xoxo,
SweetChiel

Ermytarya wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:23 pm
crystalscm wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:33 pm
Aww too bad he looked interesting, well maybe in the next game he will be available (TT__TT)
Hi, crystalscm! Glad to see you back!
Yes, sadly, the indiegogo campaign is not a success u.u
I heard that Indiegogo's audience is lesser than in Kickstarter so I could somewhat understand about it... (Or maybe my marketing is not good enough), but what happened, happened! I decided to YOLO and just do whatever best for Bermuda x'D I covered the deficit with the funds I get from Patreon, but yeah, it's a slow progress.

The fifth route (Gale's route) is not reached, but there's still the Antagonist route ;) I can't say much without spoiling it, but let's just say you'll get a pleasant surprise!

thank you for visiting!
xoxo,
SweetChiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 4/16/2018!

#215 Post by SweetChiel »

Hey guys! What's up?
Last week I was quite productive!

Tadaaa~! The last two branching is finished!

It's quite longer than I thought it would be. Oh, I also added another event for the main story. They all scored 9k+ words!

I still need to add a closer paragraph -but hey! We're just a step away from finishing Autumn arc! x'D Might as well count it as finished! *happydance*

Proofreaders! I'll come to you in a few days!

*cough*

Meanwhile, Kiara's operation delayed yet again until 15th April.

Yup, she's just finished the operation yesterday morning.

I can't show you the incision since it's covered with primapore (a band-aid, but bigger).

Kiara was sluggish after the operation and grumpy too :')) I kept worrying over her since she moves slowly, hesitated to sit/lay down, and when she DID lay down, she can't stay still and changed positions very often.

I worry that her incision might get stretched from all the frictions she made from changing positions -BUT!

Today, she's a lot happier than yesterday. Heck, she jumped and went all playful on Juno, almost making me have a heart-attack (._.;) I guess this means it healed properly? I'll definitely keep watch over her for now though. Checking if her tummy is hot or not, eat her medicine, etc.

But overall, I'm glad the operation is a success & she's doing well! Credits to the kind & swift doctor! The operation was less than an hour!

And so, I hope you'll forgive me if there's little progress next week >< See you again, my dear readers!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Ermytarya
Regular

#216 Post by Ermytarya »

SweetChiel wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:25 pm
I heard that Indiegogo's audience is lesser than in Kickstarter so I could somewhat understand about it... (Or maybe my marketing is not good enough), but what happened, happened! I decided to YOLO and just do whatever best for Bermuda x'D I covered the deficit with the funds I get from Patreon, but yeah, it's a slow progress.

The fifth route (Gale's route) is not reached, but there's still the Antagonist route ;) I can't say much without spoiling it, but let's just say you'll get a pleasant surprise!

thank you for visiting!
xoxo,
SweetChiel
I remember back in the day before the japaneses games begin to being localized, the otomes in kickstarter got more easily founded, since there was no much otomes in english , but now is different with so many indie otomes and the japanese one being traslated that may have affected the ammount of people supporting indies?
I also understand that the mobile otomes are popular too? i dont play any of those.
Also i see that BL get founded easy because there no many of them in english? i dont really know because i am not interested in BL but thats something i observed in kickstarter, too bad kickstarter does not support all the countries, indiegogo seems to have so little indie otomes.

Yus!! shirtless bishonen, there is so little sexualization of men in the media at least in my country, every propaganda in tv has some halfnaked woman or woman dancing in sexual ways. but never a fucking men!(the only sort of "sexualized"/is more like idealized macho/ men are found in tvnovelas,they are very macho, am not into very macho men, blegh! tvnovelas are full of those tropes of men, and they aint my thing XD not hating on them! they are just not what moves my floor. borringgggg XDD)

Otome games are like an oasis!
hue hue blondes bishonen are my weakness.

Hope you puppy gets better soon!
Last edited by Ermytarya on Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#217 Post by SweetChiel »

Ermytarya wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:31 pm
SweetChiel wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:25 pm

thank you for visiting!
xoxo,
SweetChiel
I remember back in the day before the japaneses games begin to being localized, the otomes in kickstarter got more easily founded, since there was no much otomes in english , but now is different with so many indie otomes and the japanese one being traslated that may have affected the ammount of people supporting indies?
I also understand that the mobile otomes are popular too? i dont play any of those.
Also i see that BL get founded easy because there no many of them in english? i dont really know because i am not interested in BL but thats something i observed in kickstarter, too bad kickstarter does not support all the countries, indiegogo seems to have so little indie otomes.

Yus!! shirtless bishonen, there is so little sexualization of men in the media at least in my country, every propaganda in tv has some halfnaked woman or woman dancing in sexual ways <-<(its that nobody think in straight womens!!!! XDD) but never a fucking men!(the only sort of "sexualized"/is more like idealized macho/ men are found in tvnovelas,they are very macho, am not into very macho men, blegh! tvnovelas are full of those tropes of men, and they aint my thing XD not hating on them! they are just not what moves my floor. borringgggg XDD)

Otome games are like an oasis!
hue hue blondes bishonen are my weakness.

Hope you puppy gets better soon!

Hi-ya, Ermytarya! Glad to see you again ~
Yes, I guess it all depends on timing and mine is bad or something x'D but I'm quite thankful since it''s 70ish% funded at least. The bad news is that the localized otomes I saw were ALWAYS for PS Vita T_T I dont have oneee...

Me too! I can't get enough shirtless men x'D at least you still have your tvnovelas! At Indonesia, every little thing is censored -heck, even the Avenger new movie got cut 7minutes because of the 'violence' scenes.
I had to go to kdrama if I ever want to see one decent shirtless men u.u I'm also not into body-builder macho men, but a bit of muscle is not bad ;) the men here are skinny as hell x'DD

Thanks! My pup is recovering well!
Xoxo,
SweetChiel

Ermytarya
Regular

#218 Post by Ermytarya »

oh yes! i forgot about that! i only play pc otomes, i dont like how the mobile ones look

i love kdrama too, love how koreans write their romances, latinos tvnovelas, its just too meh, the writing in romance is not the type i like.

Well ill stop talking now, because i am getting off topic!

Good luck with the game!
Last edited by Ermytarya on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 4/23/2018!

#219 Post by SweetChiel »

Wooooot! Hi guys!
Today, I'm very happy to tell you that Kiara recovered from the spay really well --though I'm beat from her antiques x_x;

Look! The incision has faded now and I'm so glad it's finally safe for her to play and run!

I really can't take my eyes off her for a minute last week -literally.

Three days after the primapore (super big band-aid) is off, we went to the vet again to change it into a simple bandage and Hypafix (soft, comforting adhesive type) while checking it for signs of infection at the same time.

Aside from the good recovery, guess what? The bandage came off right after we go home when I left her for a minute to change my jeans into pants =_=;

My mom ended up calling the doctor to buy bandages and the salve from the nearest pharmacy.

At that time, I have to scold her whenever she ran, jumped on the couch, and fend off Juno when he tried to sniff/lick it. I wish I could separate them for a week, but Juno would scream like I'm murdering him whenever I put him into my room alone. It's really like taking care of two brats last week, I dunno whether to laugh or cry :'D

Who said huskies became passive/more submissive after spaying? My little lady only became more hyper :')) 

When it's eating time, I need took off her cone else she can't eat. Kiara ate reeeaaally slowly so I had to feed her by hand many times :'D The good thing is that Kiara is very cooperative if it's about feeding her medicine.

Kiara is also a messy eater and sloppy drinker, so I had to wipe the floor everytime she messed up or she would lay down spread eagle on it and the bandage would be wet =_=; ...Anyways, despite my efforts, bandage still became dirty after 1-2 days so I changed it often.

I'm really, really happy that it's over with and thankful that there are no complexions like; infections, she doesn't want to eat, her pee is mixed with blood, she's having difficulty to poop, etc.

Sadly, with so much time preoccupied with my little patient, I have little time to write x_x I did finished off Chapter 4 part 1 though!

I added around... 1,6k+ words for the closing paragraph. I also did a little polishing, but it's not much.

I'm planning to catch my sleep this week while I  send off Chapter 4 part 1 to my proofreaders after checking it for one final time ---but YESH! I'm really happy we're entering the Winter arc! It's still branching into three ways, but it should be shorter than the Autumn arc!

I hope your week was not as tiring as mine x'D sorry if I rambled a lot about Kiara, but my pups are my precious and almost like my own children irl.

That's it for now and see you later!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Admin010

#220 Post by Admin010 »

The exchange has been propelled everywhere throughout the spots and through innovation individuals are getting to the data about the business world effectively. Preparatory insights are demonstrating that China has the greatest economy however because of droop in the money related emergencies individuals have endured a considerable measure in the primary portion of 2010. Bringing in from China includes certain factor that ought to be mulled over and first is to know the provider terms and conditions. And every one of the items that are provided ought to keep up quality models so as to dodge revilement from the universal purchasers.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
Acheter En Chine |Fabriquer En Chine |Sourcing Chine

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 4/30/2018!

#221 Post by SweetChiel »

Hey, guys! What's up? :3

Wooooot! I'm still happy that we're done with Winter Arc >////<

We're halfway there, guys!

As a reminder, I only need to write: Winter Arc, Spring Arc, & Antagonist Route before I get to CG & Programming. We've come this far, so I'm sure we could do this all the way to the end >:3

Last week, I started to write Chapter 4 part 2 (Winter Arc):

It's not much, 2,8k+ words >< as always, my muse is having a slow start so nothing new here, except that I made some changes in Chapter 4 part 1 -and Oh! I've sent it to my proofreaders so they'll be busy for some time ;)

Meanwhile, I've found some good references for some backgrounds in Spring village that I'm not completely satisfied with. I will probably polish some backgrounds later while making the CGs.

Hmm, it's been a while since I show you any sneak peeks, so here's a little something:

https://soundcloud.com/alcaknight/autumn

(I tried to embed a music into this post, but it won't show up, so I'll just give you the direct link :'D)

This is the music I'll use for the overall Autumn area.
And before you ask, yes, I have Alcaknight's permission to use her musics for Bermuda ;) If you're curious, about what other music I would use, go to her page and guess which music I've chosen from her!

Alright, That's it for now and see ya next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 5/7/2018!

#222 Post by SweetChiel »

UPDATE 5/7/2018!
Hi, guys, how's your week?
Mine turned out bad this time :(

I've been trusting the wrong person for since last year and I just found out about it today *sigh*

I decided to let it go since the guy won't admit that he's wrong (the kind that can't accept critiques to become better). It's a bit depressing, but oh well, things happened.

Anyways, the script has progressed!

I wrote 3,1k+ words last week! Yes, I know, my muse is having a slow start >< but the Winter Arc is already at Day 12. I did tell you that Winter Arc would be much shorter than Autumn Arc, didn't I? x'D

The're mostly small scenes, but the pace will slow down around Day 14 or 15 tho. I still to need to write around... 1 and 1/2 scenes before I entered the big scenes. Two important things will happen here.

On the other hand... Have you watched Avenger: Infinity War? I wanted to give it a try, but there's so much spoiler and meme going around facebook :'))

One of it is a meme like this:

Thanos >>> Thanosi >>> Thanosiwa! >>> Thanosikatta!

I laughed so hard at this x'DD
Thanosi/Thanosiwa/Thanosikatta are various Japanese slangs for 'Fun' lol. I think I read too many anime to be able to understand this :'))

The point is, the meme made me able to know about the villain's name before I even have time to watch it -and about his weapon too.

...But on another note, the movie reminds me of my deceased best friend. She really love Ironman, you see. Saying he's her husband and all that.

Anyways, with the hype & this mood going on, I decided to share my fanart of Tony Stark today.

It's a simple one, so I think it will be useful for those who wanted to start learning semi-realism bordering realism. As always, the .psd file will be available for my Tier 3 ($10) patrons in my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SweetChiel

Lastly, thanks for reading and I hope you had a better week than mine! x'D
xoxo,

SweetChiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 5/14/2018!

#223 Post by SweetChiel »

Hey, guys!
What's up? Last week was so-so, but we reached Day 14 where the main branching is:

4,2k+ words, not so bad, right? x') It's still need a bit of polishing, but I'm quite satisfied with it!

Though I had to admit that I got a new distraction...

Kiara is having her first shedding!
I thought the posts about huskies shedding a ton of fur are exaggerated -but I was proved wrong x'D

Lumps of fluff are everywhere! I can even pluck it off right from her fur (it's not showing here, but there's dead fur sticking out her body) and it's sort of addicting, you know that bubble plastic we often pop when we were young? Yeah, it feels like that.

The shedding might stop this week, but I dunno, I'm new to this and I'm enjoying it x'D lol, it's kinda funny that when I started winter arc, 'snow' is also falling here.

On another note...

Do you remember this?

Last year's 7th November, an admin contacted me that they wanted to use my design as in-game avatars.

Well, I'm a gamer and it has been my long-life dream to have my design used in a game -the thought really excites me, you see >< and instead of leaving this collecting dust, I agreed.

Guess what?

After 6 months, they did it! Hahah, I waited a long time for this ^^;; I got them for free, but eh, they sure take their time with it =_=;

For those who wanted to know, the game is called Dance On. The international server is by 3 Claws.

Alright, I'm sorry and thank you for reading my ramblings ><

See ya next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#224 Post by SweetChiel »

UPDATE 5/21/2018!

Hey, guys! How's your week?
Mine is so-so :'3

The script has reached a point where it branched into 3 ways again~

4,5k+ words! Branch C is at 70% while branch A & B is at their beginnings.

Hmm, there are parts where I'm not satisfied yet, but I'll polish it later after I finish the overall flow ><

Meanwhile...
Have you guys watched The Greatest Showman? I did and boy, I'm so addicted to it that I can't stop replaying the movie in my laptop TuT

The songs hit homeruns for me, goosebumps everywhere, especially the first song:

"I close my eyes and I can see a world that's waiting up for me. That I call my own." This line and the rest of it just moves my heart every time I hear it.

*Sigh*

Alright, on the other note, I found a cute mini comic idea from 515Touken in twitter and I just thought it'll be fun to see my boys reaction to it x'D

Guntur:

lol, please accept this as a weekly bonus x'D

Of course, you can look at Kahlil's & Arya's reactions early in my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SweetChiel
It's a bonus for Tier 2 ($5) and up Patrons :3

Alright, that's it for now and see ya later! x'D
xoxo,

SweetChiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#225 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys! How's your week?
Mine turned out better than I thought x'D

I had a lot of distractions last week, so I thought I wouldn't be able to meet the quota --but thank goodness I did :'D

4,9k+ words! The main story for Branch A & B is at Day 24 with Branch A going to be a lot shorter than Branch B. I say they're around... 60% now. Not including polishing & I haven't touched Branch C again ><

As for the distractions...

I'm very excited for the new Jurassic World movie (I've been a fan since movie 1 and still going strong now) and since I wasn't able to contain my enthusiasm, I made a set of LINE stickers with chibi raptors as the theme :'D

Not a very creative title, I know :'))

I'm also addicted to watching Sherlock Holmes TV series right now >< I'm at Season 3 episode 1 and I'm loving John so far x'D ...I think I may look for the novel later...

*Cough*

So anyways!
Here's today's bonus! It's Kahlil's turn now ;)

Thanks for reading & bearing with my random ramblings!
See you again next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel