[IndieGoGo LIVE] Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle [GxB]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
SweetChiel
Veteran
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 am
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel
Skype: Cecilia Susanto
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

[IndieGoGo LIVE] Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle [GxB]

#1 Post by SweetChiel » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:29 am

Support us in IndieGoGo!
Image
Genre: Otome Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Comedy, Mystery
WARNINGS: swearing, blood, death, psychological, and a little gore
Rating: 16+

For centuries humans have indulged themselves with tales of Light:
A hero slays a dragon to save a princess, a mermaid who sacrificed her voice to be with her beloved,
a beast who turned into a human when he learned the meaning of love, and many more we've inherited from our ancestors.
But they have forgotten that there were also times of Darkness and despair; times where evil was rampant and good went unrewarded.

This is a story of how Light and Darkness entwine deeply with one another.
Synopsis:
Image
In 20XX, an enormous earthquake shook the world and caused a triangular crater to suddenly appear in the middle of Bermuda Triangle. The world was aghast with this discovery; even more so when scout teams discovered an ‘invisible wall’ around it, preventing further investigation. As if it wasn’t enough, spiritual events also increased all over the world after this phenomenon occurred.

It started small with things like; sightings of fairies and children with animal characteristics popped up one after another. Parents credited it to their children’s active imagination while playing pretend.
However, it quickly escalated into a Ghost Festival around Monas Tower, followed by sudden disappearances of sheep in England; leaving only horrid splashes of blood and huge claw marks on their pastures.

Our heroine, Maya (19), was a young adult who was busy earning her living so this kind of event was of little importance aside from adding an exciting spice into her life. But then her world crumbled when a Goddess came and announced that her family would die in a car accident in the near future.

The Goddess offered Maya a deal: She would alter her family’s fate in exchange for closing the Bermuda Crater. In order to do so, Maya would have to go to a place called Forgotten Isles, find what caused it, and look for a solution.

If she agreed, three men will accompany her, acting as bodyguards. Apparently, they each have their own circumstances and a wish to be granted.
Characters:
Here's our rename-able Heroine
Image
Image
Image
Image
-And many more! x'D
Image
Background & GUI Samples:
ImageImage
Game Info:
Hi guys! My new project is finally here! :D
Now before you ask; "Nusantara: Bermuda Triangle" is not a sequel of "Nusantara: Legend of The Winged Ones".
This is an entirely new story but set on the same universe. It covers a wider horizon of Nusantara's archipelago.
Bermuda's story will be much longer, packed with content, and has lots more visual assets than Winged Ones... I dunno whether to be happy or cry about that :')) Because of this, I decided to make this project a commercial one.
I'm still thinking about the price, but I will open a kickstarter on IndieGoGo next year so you'll have a chance to get an 'Early-bird' pack!

Features:
- 4 Love interests (The last bachelor will be unlocked once you finished with all 3 main bachelors routes, more info later in IndieGoGo)
- 9 Endings
- 1 Minigame
- Regular & Limited-Time Choices
- Translation/Definition Notes
- Casual Status Raising
- MIni Encyclopedia
- lots of original CGs & BGs (I haven't calculate the exact number yet)


My Honored Proofreaders:
- KrystalFlare
- crystalscm
- Blasé&Voracious
I found awesome proofreaders! It's so much fun working with them and I love the result <3 :'3

Game Progress:
- Plot: 70%
- Script: 5%
- Character Sprite: 30%
- Programming: 10% (Still have some GUIs left to create & experimenting with new features)
- Backgrounds : 35%
- Songs & Sound Effect: 75%
- GUI: 80%
Questions for you:
1. Which character caught your attention the most?
2. What do you expect to see in Bermuda?
3. Will you guys be happy if I add a route to romance the antagonist? xD
4 It will took awhile until I publish a demo since I still have things to experiment with Ren'Py -but feel free to give suggestion/critiques :'3

I will update once every Monday <3 per one week if I'm lucky to steal some time xD

Oh, I also opened a Patreon: there will be step by step WIPs of my backgrounds, behind the scenes, and even a spot for beta-testing without strings attached if you want!

See you around guys! xD
xoxo,
SweetChiel

UPDATE:

1. 10/10/2016 -------- GUI is 80% done! Gallery, Minigame, & Relationship screens still need some polishing & testing, Demo requirements are listed!
2. 10/17/2016 -------- BG Maya's bedroom done! Jakarta's map from eagle's view done! + Guntur's CG lineart.
3. 10/24/2016 -------- 4 chibi frames (for Dilligence stat), 2 Maya's sprite pose, Aryan's CG sketch.
4. 10/31/2016 -------- 6 chibi frames (4 for Combat stat & 2 for Creative stat), 1 bonus intermission illustration (Guntur)
5. 11/7/2016 -------- 2 chibi frames, 1 BG done with 4 objects, 1 CG Line-art, started writing script (2k+ words)
6. 11/14/2016 -------- Took 3 days off, continued writing script (+ 5k+ words)
7. 11/21/2016 -------- Script now total 9k+ words, 4 image of Tarot cards (3 front, 1 back design)
8. 11/28/2016 -------- Script now total 16k+ words, 1 mini-CG sneak peek
9. 12/5/2016 -------- Script now total 22k+ words, 1 Tarot Card "The World" revealed!, bonus CG sneak peek for my patrons (...still considering whether to use it for full-colored CG or not)
10. 12/12/2016 -------- Chapter 1 is finished! (29k+words), 1 CG, 1 CG line art
11. 12/19/2016 -------- Programming minigame finished! + a bunch of CGs line-arts + 3 additional chibi actions.
12. 12/26/2016 -------- 3 CGs completed! new costume for 1 sprite, finished programming minigame (editing), finished relationship status programming + other features. A sneak peek of Prologue is also available!
13.01/02/2017 -------- 4 Chibis, new sprite pose for Kah'lil, 1 tarot illustration, CGs finishing touches
14.01/09/2017 -------- Heaving editing script, +5.8k words on chapter 2
15.01/16/2017 -------- I GOT MYSELF A PUPPY, Chapter 2 is now around 8k+ words
16.01/23/2017 -------- Chapter 2's demo script is finally finished at 18k+ words!! Total demo script : 48k+words; a staggering differences with Wingerd Ones which is only 19.5k+ words :'))
17.01/30/2017 -------- 3 ETC sprites, programming epilogue DONE, Chapter 1 part 1 5/20 pages.
18.02/06/2017 -------- Characters blink programming, Gallery Screen, Quick Menu, Stat Menu, Chapter 1 part 1 20/20 pages DONE!
19. TIME SKIP --------- my gosh, I forgot to update this log until March and I'm too lazy to copy-paste it so... here comes the progress of March!
20. 04/20/2017 -------- Programming Chapter 1 part 3 in progress (chapter 1 part 1 and part 2 is DONE!), gameplay error SOLVED + plot revised a little.
21. 04/27/2017 -------- Programming Chapter 1 part 3 DONE! 155/155 pages, new pose and 2 minor gestures for Guntur! Teaser is up, full sneak peek in my patreon!
22. 05/1/2017 -------- DEMO IS DONE! Today, demo is available for my patrons. Next month, demo will be available for public + IndieGoGo campaign starts! I also starts planning a video trailer for IndieGoGo.
23. 05/29/2017 -------- Counting down for the IndieGoGo campaign!
24. 06/01/2017 -------- Indiegogo LIVE!
25. 06/16/2017 -------- 51%+ funded! Check page 9 & 10 for 2 updates regarding Bermuda!
Last edited by SweetChiel on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:53 am, edited 44 times in total.
Completed Project:
Image

WIP Project:
Image

Facebook fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/NusantaraSeries/
Support me on my Patreon
Commission Status: Open!

User avatar
Averxy
Regular
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:12 pm
Completed: Heartbaked, Ellaria: Cotton & Cream, Plain
Projects: Toil & Trouble
Organization: fablesoft.itch.io
Tumblr: FablesoftStudios
Skype: Leahleas
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Nusantara:Bermuda TriangleGenre [GxB] [Fantasy] [Adventu

#2 Post by Averxy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Yay!!
I'm super excited about this! I loved your first one so much and I jumped up in my chair when I saw this post!

It sounds amazing, the characters look beautiful (Actually, all of the art does.) I'm SO excited to see how this is going to end up and I'm definitely going to buy it when it's finished!!

All of the characters look and sound so great, it's hard for me to really choose just one that stood out to me but I have to say Guntur is currently my favourite by a very small margin.

Good luck!!
Completed: Heartbaked, Ellaria: Cotton & Cream, Plain
WIP: Toil & Trouble, Twisted
Check out Arena Circus and The Pretenders Guild by Minyan!

User avatar
Arkhane
Regular
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Nusantara:Bermuda TriangleGenre [GxB] [Fantasy] [Adventu

#3 Post by Arkhane » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:00 pm

Hello Chiel, ♥
I'm so glad to see you back with your new project !
You can count me on, if you need again beta testers or just support :3

As for the character, I don't know which one I prefer :3
All of them have something attrative.
By the way, I think I'll borrow the Umbrella to Kah'Lil, it's just so lovely <3

Good luck and see you soon :3

Byebye

User avatar
MioSegami
Regular
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:40 pm
Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE PARADISE
Organization: BlueAngelService
Contact:

Re: Nusantara:Bermuda TriangleGenre [GxB] [Fantasy] [Adventu

#4 Post by MioSegami » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:55 pm

GUNTUR! He is so handsome! I'll probably go for him! I am excited for this second one! Really enjoyed your first! <3 The main protagonist looks so cute! This is a girl I'd want to play!
Image
CLICK IT------------->viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40639&p=430149#p430149
Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE ISLAND
Story: 15% complete
Script: 0%
Art: 35%
Outline: 15%
Code: 10%

Zelan
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1964
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:23 pm
Completed: The Dark
Projects: bookSLEEPer, Stalker & Yandere
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Contact:

Re: Nusantara:Bermuda TriangleGenre [GxB] [Fantasy] [Adventu

#5 Post by Zelan » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:16 pm

Oh my goodness, this looks amazing and the art looks gorgeous! I haven't gotten around to playing your first one yet, but I really need to. cx

(Maya and I have the same birthday! ^_^)

User avatar
SweetChiel
Veteran
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 am
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel
Skype: Cecilia Susanto
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Nusantara:Bermuda TriangleGenre [GxB] [Fantasy] [Adventu

#6 Post by SweetChiel » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:49 am

Averxy wrote:Yay!!
I'm super excited about this! I loved your first one so much and I jumped up in my chair when I saw this post!

It sounds amazing, the characters look beautiful (Actually, all of the art does.) I'm SO excited to see how this is going to end up and I'm definitely going to buy it when it's finished!!

All of the characters look and sound so great, it's hard for me to really choose just one that stood out to me but I have to say Guntur is currently my favourite by a very small margin.

Good luck!!
Hi Averxy!
*gasp* Thanks for your support! and wow, you're the maker of Heartbaked? I love it so much! It's so adorable! x'D

I really like how catchy the phrases are; like Oh pastries -or for breadstick's sake! hahahah, it's really interesting and fun to read ^.^

I think the first time I laughed hard was when I looked at how short Carver is lol. I wish you have a button to toggle the textbox so I can look at him appropriately x'D his arrogant attitude is also charming in a weird way (in a I-hate-you-but-I-can't-stop-talking-with-you way, if you know what I mean?) and his ending is probably the most passionate one overall. I thought all the cakes at the festival will go 'poof' blushing and became Heartbaked lol :))

-and I kinda lost it when Ginger tried so hard to woo Beeeeenjamin; as I quote "OI. ANSWER MY MATING CALL" lmao x'DD but his story hits me quite smooth and deep that I almost cried when he cried :'(

Radley was so adorableee and sweet that I kinda feel bad choosing the other routes first >.< and the cleaning-fetish was amusing tho time-wasting (A quick shower is from morning until noon? seriously?)

Lol, I'll stop rambling and gushing here :') overall I love your story and hopes you make more <3 your VN inspires me especially how you make the characters so unique. I think I'll make some phrases as humor references if you don't mind? Ginger is very creative with her words -as fellow writer I have to say that I love your sense of humor! x'D

Good luck for both of us!
xoxo,
SweetChiel
Arkhane wrote:Hello Chiel, ♥
I'm so glad to see you back with your new project !
You can count me on, if you need again beta testers or just support :3

As for the character, I don't know which one I prefer :3
All of them have something attrative.
By the way, I think I'll borrow the Umbrella to Kah'Lil, it's just so lovely <3

Good luck and see you soon :3

Byebye
Hi Arkhane, glad to see you again!
I knowww, I'm so excited too now that I'm bouncing off the walls x'D
I think you'll know your preferences once a demo is out~
Oh and yup, you can borrow Kah'lil's umbrella design :'3

xoxo,
SweetChiel
MioSegami wrote:GUNTUR! He is so handsome! I'll probably go for him! I am excited for this second one! Really enjoyed your first! <3 The main protagonist looks so cute! This is a girl I'd want to play!
Hi MioSegami!
*cough* I think you'll like him more when he took off his jacket ;) //naughtygrin
and glad to see you give our Heroine a warm welcome! x'D

stay tuned ~
xoxo,
SweetChiel
Zelan wrote:Oh my goodness, this looks amazing and the art looks gorgeous! I haven't gotten around to playing your first one yet, but I really need to. cx

(Maya and I have the same birthday! ^_^)
Hi Zelan and thanks! I did my best x'D
Oooh, this is not a sequel of Winged Ones so rest-assured, you can play them separately :'3 though, I'd love to hear your opinion about Winged Ones and then compare them whether I improved or not! xD
and wow, you have the same birthday with Maya! :'D I think it's a good thing that you can rename the Heroine this time ~

see you again!
xoxo,
SweetChiel
Completed Project:
Image

WIP Project:
Image

Facebook fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/NusantaraSeries/
Support me on my Patreon
Commission Status: Open!

Kikaharu
Regular
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:17 am
Contact:

Re: Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle Genre [GxB] [Fantasy] [Advent

#7 Post by Kikaharu » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:42 am

Holy AHHHH!!!! I didn't really read anything on this but I know how much I liked your other game. So I know already that I can't wait to play this one. :3 after I post this I'll read everything on your post and it will just confirm that I can't wait to play this so :)


Added: Of course after reading the post it confirmed my feelings of can't wait for this. And so sad that it's commercial but that is okay! Because it's going to be a bigger game and it will probably take some time to finish. I shall have to to earn the money for this. And I say it's so worth it. So I think it's a good idea to make it commercial. :)

Also I love all character. I think I'll have a hard time figuring out who's path to take first ^^ weeee!!! So Happy! :D

User avatar
Crazy Cactus
Regular
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:13 am
Contact:

Re: Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle Genre [GxB] [Fantasy] [Advent

#8 Post by Crazy Cactus » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:53 am

Love the sprite style right away - Maya especially is very beautifully done and the lighting is superb. It is very interesting to see a girl be a dropout and the bit of background information on her, to me at least, makes her very intriguing. I like the hard working type and that she isn't incredibly gifted intellectually, which makes her feel more normal, more real.

So yeah, she's definitely my fav.

Also, I just want to comment and say that the GUI and backgrounds compliment each other really nicely, both are very clean and tight in design. I also noticed that pink haired lady next to Maya in the character compilation. Who's that foxy lady...? XD

User avatar
SweetChiel
Veteran
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 am
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel
Skype: Cecilia Susanto
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle Genre [GxB] [Fantasy] [Advent

#9 Post by SweetChiel » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:31 pm

Kikaharu wrote:Holy AHHHH!!!! I didn't really read anything on this but I know how much I liked your other game. So I know already that I can't wait to play this one. :3 after I post this I'll read everything on your post and it will just confirm that I can't wait to play this so :)


Added: Of course after reading the post it confirmed my feelings of can't wait for this. And so sad that it's commercial but that is okay! Because it's going to be a bigger game and it will probably take some time to finish. I shall have to to earn the money for this. And I say it's so worth it. So I think it's a good idea to make it commercial. :)

Also I love all character. I think I'll have a hard time figuring out who's path to take first ^^ weeee!!! So Happy! :D
Hi Kika! Glad to see you again! *hugs*
Glad to hear you like the overall look tho I haven't make any demo >.< I'm also sad that I can't make it free but I'll work my best to make it worth it! >:'D Stay tuned for updates ~

xoxo,
SweetChiel
Crazy Cactus wrote:Love the sprite style right away - Maya especially is very beautifully done and the lighting is superb. It is very interesting to see a girl be a dropout and the bit of background information on her, to me at least, makes her very intriguing. I like the hard working type and that she isn't incredibly gifted intellectually, which makes her feel more normal, more real.

So yeah, she's definitely my fav.

Also, I just want to comment and say that the GUI and backgrounds compliment each other really nicely, both are very clean and tight in design. I also noticed that pink haired lady next to Maya in the character compilation. Who's that foxy lady...? XD
Hi CrazyCactus!
Thank you! I'm happy to hear you like my overall design -and yes, I hope that Maya will lean toward someone we can relate to :'3
I will release more screenshots later so stay tuned ~
As for the foxy lady... Don't worry, you'll see her in the demo version x'D

xoxo,
SweerChiel
Completed Project:
Image

WIP Project:
Image

Facebook fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/NusantaraSeries/
Support me on my Patreon
Commission Status: Open!

User avatar
Averxy
Regular
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:12 pm
Completed: Heartbaked, Ellaria: Cotton & Cream, Plain
Projects: Toil & Trouble
Organization: fablesoft.itch.io
Tumblr: FablesoftStudios
Skype: Leahleas
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Nusantara:Bermuda TriangleGenre [GxB] [Fantasy] [Adventu

#10 Post by Averxy » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:58 am

SweetChiel wrote:
Averxy wrote:Yay!!
I'm super excited about this! I loved your first one so much and I jumped up in my chair when I saw this post!

It sounds amazing, the characters look beautiful (Actually, all of the art does.) I'm SO excited to see how this is going to end up and I'm definitely going to buy it when it's finished!!

All of the characters look and sound so great, it's hard for me to really choose just one that stood out to me but I have to say Guntur is currently my favourite by a very small margin.

Good luck!!
Hi Averxy!
*gasp* Thanks for your support! and wow, you're the maker of Heartbaked? I love it so much! It's so adorable! x'D

I really like how catchy the phrases are; like Oh pastries -or for breadstick's sake! hahahah, it's really interesting and fun to read ^.^

I think the first time I laughed hard was when I looked at how short Carver is lol. I wish you have a button to toggle the textbox so I can look at him appropriately x'D his arrogant attitude is also charming in a weird way (in a I-hate-you-but-I-can't-stop-talking-with-you way, if you know what I mean?) and his ending is probably the most passionate one overall. I thought all the cakes at the festival will go 'poof' blushing and became Heartbaked lol :))

-and I kinda lost it when Ginger tried so hard to woo Beeeeenjamin; as I quote "OI. ANSWER MY MATING CALL" lmao x'DD but his story hits me quite smooth and deep that I almost cried when he cried :'(

Radley was so adorableee and sweet that I kinda feel bad choosing the other routes first >.< and the cleaning-fetish was amusing tho time-wasting (A quick shower is from morning until noon? seriously?)

Lol, I'll stop rambling and gushing here :') overall I love your story and hopes you make more <3 your VN inspires me especially how you make the characters so unique. I think I'll make some phrases as humor references if you don't mind? Ginger is very creative with her words -as fellow writer I have to say that I love your sense of humor! x'D

Good luck for both of us!
xoxo,
SweetChiel
Oh geez I'm so flattered! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Heartbaked was so fun to make, the humour and puns were amazing to write and of course I don't mind if you'd want to make some references!! That's incredibly flattering!!

I really wish you luck with Bermuda Triangle! It's going to be amazing, I can already tell. (Did you say something about Guntur's jacket coming off? Count me doubly in!)

I'm still working on a Winged Ones fanfiction but it's coming along so slowly because of game dev haha... ha...
Completed: Heartbaked, Ellaria: Cotton & Cream, Plain
WIP: Toil & Trouble, Twisted
Check out Arena Circus and The Pretenders Guild by Minyan!

User avatar
SweetChiel
Veteran
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 am
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel
Skype: Cecilia Susanto
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Nusantara:Bermuda TriangleGenre [GxB] [Fantasy] [Adventu

#11 Post by SweetChiel » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:49 pm

Averxy wrote: Oh geez I'm so flattered! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Heartbaked was so fun to make, the humour and puns were amazing to write and of course I don't mind if you'd want to make some references!! That's incredibly flattering!!

I really wish you luck with Bermuda Triangle! It's going to be amazing, I can already tell. (Did you say something about Guntur's jacket coming off? Count me doubly in!)

I'm still working on a Winged Ones fanfiction but it's coming along so slowly because of game dev haha... ha...
Amen! Good luck for both of us!
I'll take a look at your other works tomorrow (it's already past midnight over here) and yup, some yummy*cough*Guntur*cough*later x'D

and NO WAY.......you're making Winged Ones's fanfiction!? :O you have to link it to me when you decide to publish it!!*heavybreathing* x'D Gosh, I'm really REALLY overjoyed to hear that! but no pressure; I know that you're busy with game dev & life :'D
I want to make Ginger x Benjamin fanfic myself -but the puns; my God, I'm not really creative with puns you see x'D I'm afraid I'll only make you cringe *cough* but when my muse hits me I'll make a one shot ff of them >:D ....probably with Carver... and Radley..................I. Can't. Decide! Sheeesh! :'DD *forevercry*
Completed Project:
Image

WIP Project:
Image

Facebook fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/NusantaraSeries/
Support me on my Patreon
Commission Status: Open!

User avatar
Crazy Cactus
Regular
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:13 am
Contact:

Re: Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle Genre [GxB] [Fantasy] [Advent

#12 Post by Crazy Cactus » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:44 pm

SweetChiel wrote:
Kikaharu wrote:Holy AHHHH!!!! I didn't really read anything on this but I know how much I liked your other game. So I know already that I can't wait to play this one. :3 after I post this I'll read everything on your post and it will just confirm that I can't wait to play this so :)


Added: Of course after reading the post it confirmed my feelings of can't wait for this. And so sad that it's commercial but that is okay! Because it's going to be a bigger game and it will probably take some time to finish. I shall have to to earn the money for this. And I say it's so worth it. So I think it's a good idea to make it commercial. :)

Also I love all character. I think I'll have a hard time figuring out who's path to take first ^^ weeee!!! So Happy! :D
Hi Kika! Glad to see you again! *hugs*
Glad to hear you like the overall look tho I haven't make any demo >.< I'm also sad that I can't make it free but I'll work my best to make it worth it! >:'D Stay tuned for updates ~

xoxo,
SweetChiel
Crazy Cactus wrote:Love the sprite style right away - Maya especially is very beautifully done and the lighting is superb. It is very interesting to see a girl be a dropout and the bit of background information on her, to me at least, makes her very intriguing. I like the hard working type and that she isn't incredibly gifted intellectually, which makes her feel more normal, more real.

So yeah, she's definitely my fav.

Also, I just want to comment and say that the GUI and backgrounds compliment each other really nicely, both are very clean and tight in design. I also noticed that pink haired lady next to Maya in the character compilation. Who's that foxy lady...? XD
Hi CrazyCactus!
Thank you! I'm happy to hear you like my overall design -and yes, I hope that Maya will lean toward someone we can relate to :'3
I will release more screenshots later so stay tuned ~
As for the foxy lady... Don't worry, you'll see her in the demo version x'D

xoxo,
SweerChiel

Will definitely keep my eyes out for more screenshots, absolutely!

As for the demo, I will be on the lookout for that as well. Very curious to see more about this mystery pink-haired lady.

Also, if you have a moment, I would love to have your feedback/perspective on my upcoming project, Maid Mansion. Even just your general thoughts would be a huge help!

User avatar
otometea
Regular
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:54 pm
Projects: Heart of Thorns
Tumblr: littleteahouse
Skype: otometeatime
Location: in your heart.
Contact:

Re: Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle Genre [GxB] [Fantasy] [Advent

#13 Post by otometea » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:55 pm

Hi!

I did play your other game, Legend of the Winged Ones, and I did really enjoy it, though I have never replied to the forum thread. However, I can reply to this one! I'm happy to know that you're making a new game, and even after this, I hope more games on Nusantara will be published. I am curious as to how... you can kill someone with a mug? Nonetheless, I think I'm leaning toward Arya (am I the only Arya fan :'(? Everybody seem to like Guntur lol)

If you want idea bouncing and/or writing, feel free to hit me up on it; this game's caught my full interest off the bat. Until then, I may consider writing a fan fiction for Legend of the Winged Ones, or even Bermuda Triangle for you as well. After I make a Lads in Distress and Masquerade Killer fan fiction, that is.

I look forward to more updates~
Best regards,
otometea.
Image

User avatar
SweetChiel
Veteran
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 am
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel
Skype: Cecilia Susanto
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle Genre [GxB] [Fantasy] [Advent

#14 Post by SweetChiel » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:13 am

Crazy Cactus wrote: Will definitely keep my eyes out for more screenshots, absolutely!

As for the demo, I will be on the lookout for that as well. Very curious to see more about this mystery pink-haired lady.

Also, if you have a moment, I would love to have your feedback/perspective on my upcoming project, Maid Mansion. Even just your general thoughts would be a huge help!
Thanks and no problem! I'll be visiting your page in a moment xD
I'm planning to update once every 2 weeks for now, but if I get lucky, I'll sneak some time and update once per week :'3

See you again!
xoxo,
SweetChiel
otometea wrote:Hi!

I did play your other game, Legend of the Winged Ones, and I did really enjoy it, though I have never replied to the forum thread. However, I can reply to this one! I'm happy to know that you're making a new game, and even after this, I hope more games on Nusantara will be published. I am curious as to how... you can kill someone with a mug? Nonetheless, I think I'm leaning toward Arya (am I the only Arya fan :'(? Everybody seem to like Guntur lol)

If you want idea bouncing and/or writing, feel free to hit me up on it; this game's caught my full interest off the bat. Until then, I may consider writing a fan fiction for Legend of the Winged Ones, or even Bermuda Triangle for you as well. After I make a Lads in Distress and Masquerade Killer fan fiction, that is.

I look forward to more updates~
Best regards,
otometea.
Hi otomeata!
Aww, I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed Winged Ones! :'D nothing is more rewarding than to hear you stick up with me 'cause of my babies <3 - and no worries! I'm not going to stop making VNs any time soon if I can help it xD
Oooh, Arya caught some eyes in itch.io so you're not alone x'D he's being pretty... creative with his mug you see lol. He's going to be so much fun to write :'3

Also, thank you for considering to make Winged Ones/Bermuda fanfiction! No pressure tho, since I know how hard it is to write when your muse is not cooperating/there's a waiting list behind you x'D
But I would be overjoyed if you suddenly send me a link to your FF O////O

See you again!
xoxo,
SweetChiel
Completed Project:
Image

WIP Project:
Image

Facebook fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/NusantaraSeries/
Support me on my Patreon
Commission Status: Open!

User avatar
SweetChiel
Veteran
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 am
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel
Skype: Cecilia Susanto
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

UPDATE 10/10/2016

#15 Post by SweetChiel » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:44 am

Phew! Last two weeks; even before I published Bermuda; I struggled with programming, customizing, and completing the GUIs! there are lots of good news <3

1. I FINALLY understand how to add SnowBlossom effects & imagebutton simple animations! *bawls* Lord knows I failed to understand it in Winged Ones :'D

Image

2. Status-Increasing & Calendar program is going GREAT (even though the code is very long and looks like a friggin' text wall -I don't care as long as it works! x'D)

Image

3. Aside from CG gallery, minigame, & Encyclopedia programming, everything else is FINISHED! Bermuda will also have relationship status screen & history log~
I already designed how the CG Gallery & Encyclopedia will look like but I'll postpone the programming since I need to finish the CGs first *cough*

I'm really thankful for those who posted tutorials in lemmasoft such as leon's imagebutton & gallery tutorials, Aleema's main menu tutorial, and many more! Even tumblrs have some Ren'Py tutorials in it x'D

Want more sneakpeeks?
Support my patreon to see them! xD 6 screenshots to be exact <3
https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-10-10-are-6966824

Other than that...
I want to tell you guys that my next Milestone is making a Demo. But for that to happen, I still need a few things:
- Title illustration
- 1 Jakarta and its surrounding illustration from eagle eye's view
- 4 or 5 Introduction CGs
- Make the sprites blink + expressions
- (probably) Maya's bedroom BG?
- Minigame testing & programming
- 6 Chibi illustrations


So in order to deliver the demo faster to you, I will concentrate the updates around those things above O.O
That's it for now and see you again in two weeks! (one week if I'm lucky x'D My fulltime-job is having a bumpy ride these days)

xoxo,
SweetChiel
Completed Project:
Image

WIP Project:
Image

Facebook fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/NusantaraSeries/
Support me on my Patreon
Commission Status: Open!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mikomi