[IndieGoGo LIVE] Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle [GxB]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

UPDATE 7/20/2020!

#376 Post by SweetChiel »

Morning, guys! How was your week?
Mine was filled with headache inducing events QuQ

16 pages programmed in!

We're entering the 'juicy parts' where something big happened and the main route is branching into two. Depending on whose route you're in, you'll get entirely different events from then on until you finish the winter arc.

But of course, the programming is not going as smoothly as I predicted it to be.

There's this awkward moment where the characters' conversations are going in an entirely different direction ^^; and by awkward, I mean... there's this event with fine balance between humor and serious feeling--but suddenly, it turned very serious.

The result is I had to completely revise 2 of Chapter 5's scenes and thank God that I managed to direct the conversations back to where they're supposed to be OTL

The silver lining is when I re-read the scenes, I think they turned for the better ;^.^)/

Other than above, here are some of the minor things I did:
- The usual polishing, including 2 of chapter 4's scenes
- More expressions
 are programmed in for Guntur
- Collected 3 new sound effects and decided to reuse 1 BGM from Winged Ones for a certain event (I can't find a new BGM for it, but if I find a fitting BGM, I will immediately change it)
- Preparing myself mentally to draw Arya's and Guntur's past-life memories o(-(
*sigh* if Kahlil needs 36 set of images, I wonder how much they'll need?

Last but not least... I found myself getting immersed playing Tales of Crestoria Q_Q it's a mobile game but the story is so good! I fell in love at the very first Chapter 1 and it made me remember that I haven't played Tales of Berseria! *internal screaming* 

I'm a big fan of Tales of Abyss and man, Tales of Berseria intrigued me very much... but no! I can't play it! I have duties to do and I won't fall into temptation! ><;

...But is it okay if I just watch the game walkthroughs? OTL 
Um, sorry that you have to listen to my dilemma--but don't worry! At the very least, I will make sure to fulfill the week's working quota! Q_Q

Here's hoping you had a great week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

-----------------------~(OuO)~-----------------------

No one submitted a question for the Q&A session again last week, so the bachelors are taking this chance to rest! x'D

Of course, If you have anything you'd like to ask them, feel free to comment below and I'll pick two of the most interesting questions! ^.^

Support me on: 
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SweetChiel
or buy me a Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/sweetchiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 7/27/2020!

#377 Post by SweetChiel »

Hey, guys! How did your week go?
I would be lying to say I didn't procrastinate one bit ^^; BUT! I once again prevailed!

- Programmed in 29 pages!
- Scrapped some scenes that didn't fit/compatible with the past scenes (credits to Kahlil and Guntur who had been pretty fussy since last week)
- I also made 3 new simple chibi animations! I didn't plan for this to happen but they're really good for time pacing in the story ^.^)/ It's safe to say you'll be treated with cute chibi animations for every season except for Spring~
- I also did the usual polishing~

Not bad, huh?
For my patrons on Patreon, look out because I'm going to throw one of the winter chibi animations again in your way! x'D

For the rest of my lovely supporters, here's a little something that I found in my USB~

I don't think I've shown this to you, right? o.o
Back then, I was planning to do an animated opening but... I found out about my pitiful stamina and gave up after one scene. I didn't even have enough energy to color it so there you go (=u=;)

And here's another picture to brighten your day!

Welp, that's it for now and see you guys next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Q&A session part 8!

1. What is your favorite food?-- by: SkyDragon3564

Kahlil: "Oh! Um! Ice cream, hot chocolate, pop rocks candy, lollipops, and don't forget about honey! Marshmallows and oh! oh! Cotton candy! And, and--"

*Cue Kahlil's endless list of sweets. Basically, he loves anything that's sweet ^^;*

Guntur: "Have you tried King Oyster Mushrooms? They're really good!"

Arya: "Meat."

Kahlil: "What a surprise! Guntur, I thought would love meat the most?"

Guntur: "There was a time where I can't eat meat for a period of time so vegetables are my best friends now."

Kahlil: "Oh... that explains why you're keep trying to make me eat them."

2. You said the boys are resting, I want to know, what they do in this week of resting-- by: PangHerHeart (A smart question. There were no questions asked last week, remember? And I said the boys are taking this chance to rest x'D)

Arya: "Sleep."

Guntur: "Working out and watching the latest MasterChef season. I've been following the US channel and lately, Canada."

Kahlil: "I stayed at home and watched TV with Guntur. When it's my turn, I forced him to watch the cartoon channel with me lol. I also ate a lot of sweets."

Kahlil: "Last but not least... I've been watching over my author when she's programming! She sometimes writes nonsense so I need to look after her lest she did Arya or Guntur wrong!"

Me: "......That, you did, my dear. That, you did..."

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 8/3/2020!

#378 Post by SweetChiel »

Morning guys~ How did your week go?
Mine was so-so, just programming in front of my laptop as usual :'3

- Programmed in 33 pages!
- Revised some scenes--we're entering the moment where we're going to see Guntur's past-life memory! I'm saving Arya's for last xD
- Deleted a few short scenes. Do you hear that? The wind of change is blowing~ *sigh* I feel complicated ^^; I mean, the change is good, but there goes my past effort of writing those scenes.
- More expressions are programmed in for Kahlil! I've also finished programming another of his romantic scenes--man, his route is sweeter than I thought x///x

By the way, it's august and my birthday is coming again... ah, I'm going to be asked that legendary question again ^^; everytime someone asked, 'When are you going to get married?', I always wanted to answer, 'I already have 9 kids,' lol (2 doggos + 3 boys from Winged Ones + 4 boys from Bermuda).

But of course I can't say that o(-(

On a lighter note, the weather isn't so hot anymore but everytime I want to go outside to give my doggos a bath, it always rained ><

That's it for now and I hope you guys had a great week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Q&A session part 9! (No one submitted a question last week so here I go!)

1. When are you getting married? (Just once I want to ask this legendary question to my children lol)

Kahlil: "Whuh--what?!" *blush* "I-I think it's still too early for me to get married..."

Guntur: "One day in the future for sure."

Arya: "I'm already fucking married to my job."

Me: "E-eh? That's not really an answer, Arya..."

Arya: "I'm in front of my fucking laptop for almost 24/7, why else I spent so much time with it if I'm not fucking married to it?"

Me: "......" *sweats*

2.  What childish thing do you still enjoy?

Kahlil: "Watching cartoons, eating sweets, wearing whatever I want, and... many more~"

Guntur: "Going to an amusement park."

Me: "Hehe, I bet you're the type who likes roller coasters."

Guntur: "True. I used to really like them, but not anymore. I get motion sickness now thanks to someone who recklessly drove a car before with me as a passenger."

Kahlil: *innocently whistles*

Me: "What about you, Arya?"

Arya: "I still like to bully people like you, does that count?"

Everyone: "........."

Support me on: 

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 8/10/2020!

#379 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi, guys! How did your week go?
Mine was pretty terrifying because I almost missed the weekly programming quota ^^;

The reason being... I got too caught up reading webtoon comics OTL
I read a lot last week, and I mean, A LOT. 
I read 'Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister' which is hilarious, 'Let's Play' by Mongie which is pretty realistic but also make me laugh lots of times, 'The Emperor and the Female Knight'... etc, you know the drill @@ 

Once I got into something, it's hard to stop and after I was finished with one comic, I went to another, rinse and repeat o(-(

In any case, 20 pages are programmed in! I'm in the middle of programming Guntur's past-life memories. I'm also thinking whether I need to add 1 more CG each for Kahlil and Guntur before I get into Arya's parts ><

Um, on second thought, maybe not for Kahlil? He's got a lot already :'D but Guntur definitely needs it in the process he got his memory back and all.

Welp, let's just go with the flow later @@

Oh, and, I hope you don't mind me taking a few days off next week! I don't think my family is planning a gathering to eat together so... yayyy~ no legendary question of 'when are you getting married?' and I'm planning to laze around in my bed + reading more comics/novels to celebrate x'D

*forgive me and my reading addictions OTL* 
Here's a little something as compensation:

Now you know what Maya's winter outfit looks like x'D
I wanted to post something for my patrons on Patreon as well, but I don't know what to post without giving too much spoiler right now ><; 

I think I'll post another picture when I start making Guntur's past-life memory set of images. Is that okay? ^.^;

That's all for today and see you guys next week!
Please excuse my reading addiction for now, it's a phase that will not last for long--think of it as a way for me to feed my writer's creativity and a way to refresh my mind~
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Q&A session part 10! (No one submitted a question last week so brace yourself, my children! Here I come!)

1. Is there a time where you're addicted to something and grew out of it?

Kahlil: "Yup, when I was a teenager, I had a hobby of playing video games."

Kahlil: "There's this one time where my aunt told me to stop because it's already midnight and I always replied with, 'Just a bit more, until I reach the next save point', and I ended up staying awake the whole night lol. I got scolded like hell when she woke up and I was still playing."

Guntur: "Haha, for me, it was cooking."

Guntur: "When I first learned how to cook, I burnt so many things I lost count. But instead of giving up, I got frustrated, ate all my burnt dishes, and kept cooking while watching MasterChef until I got it exactly like the show described."

Guntur: "I still remember how I boasted to my fellow thugs then and how I continued to boast until they couldn't stand it... I feel embarassed now that I think about it."

Arya: "Nothing of the sort."

Me: "Really? There's no need to be shy~"

Arya: "...Fine. I used to love reading books to spend my free time. I could read hours to end without moving one inch but I can't anymore because I'm blind now."

Kahlil: "Oh, Arya..."

Arya: "Don't even start."

2. If you're a fruit, what will you be? *sudden random question*

Kahlil : "Strawberry!"

Guntur: "I don't know. Banana? They're the king of fruits, right?"

Arya: "Wrong, Durian is the king of fruits and that's me."

Everyone: "........." *nothing to say because Durian really suits Arya*

Support me on: 

crystalscm
Regular
Completed: Suiyue
Projects: Scales of Fate
itch: tsukimii

Re: [IndieGoGo LIVE] Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle [GxB]

#380 Post by crystalscm »

Happy early birthday, Chiel!

I totally feel that with Webtoons. They're really easy to get sucked into and you can just browse or read them for hours, haha. Don't push yourself - have fun with your family and the gathering!

Maya looks so pretty in her winter garb! The chibi CG animations are so cute too, hehe ♡ I really enjoyed them in Winged Ones so it's really nice to see them here - and with more frames too? Bravo!

The Q&A parts always make my morning. I usually get to see the updates right when I wake up because for me, they get posted around 1AM. Time zone be like that, haha. The gang is still vibrant, I see! From the looks... it seems like Arya is really rough and (for the sake of keeping to a durian) "stinky" but is actually really sweet on the inside?

Could I submit a couple questions? (´。• ω •。`) They don't have to answer if they don't feel comfortable though! Has anything ever happened to you that you could not, and cannot, explain? Do you consider a cucumber a fruit or a vegetable? Because on one hand, they don't grow from underground and they have seeds, but on the other hand they're green and they're not as sweet as a typical fruit.

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#381 Post by SweetChiel »

Morning, guys! What's up?
I've just realized that Maya's winter chibi outfit didn't make it at Indiegogo Q_Q I'm sorry! I think it got an error or something, I'll try posting it there again!

In the other hand, I think I've passed the dangerous phase of reading webtoons addiction? ^^; I still have quite a list to go through tho--so many things to read, so little time QuQ

*cough*

The good news is that I've programmed in 25 pages this time!
Just a little bit more before I meet Arya! 

I spent most of my time revising Guntur's past-life memory. When I re-read the original plan, it was not dramatic/good enough! So I made some big changes here and there. It's better now but I'll come back to it later to do the usual polishing ^.^)/

Hmm... I think that's it? o.o
Not much is happening besides work and my short-vacation~

I hope you guys had a great week and take care, drink lots, and wash your hands!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Q&A session part 11! 

1. What is you favorite summer activity?
--by: SkyDragon3564

Kahlil: "Swimming and snorkling! Oh, oh! And that thing where you put your feet into a pool filled with small fishies and they clean your feet? Have you tried them? It's ticklish and it's almost like I'm playing with them~"

Guntur: "Summer means barbecue! I have a great BBQ sauce recipe that goes well with everything!"

Arya: "Activity? Are you nuts? I'm fucking staying at home. Why would I go outside when it's sweltering hot?"

Guntur: "You can get a healthy tan--"

Arya: "--Tan? Psh, it's called sunburn and no thanks. You can have them all."

Guntur : "......"

2. Has anything ever happened to you that you could not, and cannot, explain? --By: crystalcm

Kahlil: "Nope. Not for me. That is... until I arrived at the Forgotten Isles."

Guntur: "Same here."

Arya: "...An event that I can't explain? There's one."

*Kahlil & Guntur looked surprised & sharpened their ears*

Arya: "You know that my father is a priest and we're living in a church, right? He often store holy water in the refrigerator along with drinking water and other things. When I went blind, I already know where he usually put things so imagine my surprise when I suddenly tasted wine? Our church is poor. We usually use grape juice since we can't afford wine so where did this wine come from?"

Kahlil: "Maybe your dad have one stored for special occasions?"

Arya: "No, when I brought it to ask my father later, he was surprised and said, 'What wine? That's holy water container you're holding'."

Everyone : "........."

3. Have you ever cried while reading a book/watching a movie? --Bonus question from me~

Kahlil: "Multiple times."

Guntur: "...Once. Remember that movie 'Hachi: A Dog's Tale'?"

Kahlil : "Oh! I remember, that film adaptation of Hachiko! Now that you mention it... can we get a dog?"

Guntur : "Our apartment is too small to raise a dog."

Kahlil : "We can get a small one!"

Guntur: "...If it's a small one, I'm afraid that I'll accidentally step on it to death."

Kahlil: "........." *baffled but cannot refute because it really might happen*

Arya: "No comment."

Support me on: 
Last edited by SweetChiel on Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#382 Post by SweetChiel »

crystalscm wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:25 am Happy early birthday, Chiel!

I totally feel that with Webtoons. They're really easy to get sucked into and you can just browse or read them for hours, haha. Don't push yourself - have fun with your family and the gathering!

Maya looks so pretty in her winter garb! The chibi CG animations are so cute too, hehe ♡ I really enjoyed them in Winged Ones so it's really nice to see them here - and with more frames too? Bravo!

The Q&A parts always make my morning. I usually get to see the updates right when I wake up because for me, they get posted around 1AM. Time zone be like that, haha. The gang is still vibrant, I see! From the looks... it seems like Arya is really rough and (for the sake of keeping to a durian) "stinky" but is actually really sweet on the inside?

Could I submit a couple questions? (´。• ω •。`) They don't have to answer if they don't feel comfortable though! Has anything ever happened to you that you could not, and cannot, explain? Do you consider a cucumber a fruit or a vegetable? Because on one hand, they don't grow from underground and they have seeds, but on the other hand they're green and they're not as sweet as a typical fruit.
D'aww, that's so sweet of you, crystalcm!
Thank you! \(>u<)/ *hugs

I know, right?! Time is fleeting when we enjoy doing something and it's dark before we know it QuQ Thank you for being so considerate~

I'm glad you like the Q&A session but I hope it didn't disturb your sleep? OuO; Ah, time difference is such a hustle ><
Hehe, that depends~ Some people like Durians, some hate it. But you're partly right! It's hard and barbed on the outside but soft in the inside ^u^

Of course! Be my guest!
Your questions are all noted ~ I'll pick one to answer and keep the others for next time ^.^

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 8/31/2020!

#383 Post by SweetChiel »

Morning, guys!
Sorry for being late ><; I overslept!

I did quite a lot of polishing last week thanks to reading lots of webtoons OuO
As you already know, grammar is not my strongest point, so I need to read more and learn more about how to make 'good'/better sentences to convey my story better! >:)
Of course, my addiction sometimes doesn't help ^^; you know, that feeling when you want to learn something but ended up enjoying it and forgot to make notes? 

*cough*

In any case! Here's what I did last week:

- Programmed in 19 pages! Oh, and, the image I uploaded last week is the wrong one @@ it should be '222/319 pages', '197/319 pages' is the same as two weeks ago, anyone noticed this? x'D Except for Indiegogo, I already fixed the other posts!

- Because there's a branching in the winter arc, Arya's route gets 2 separate chibi animations. One is not that different from Kahlil's & Guntur's route, but the other one is dedicated to Arya. The chibi is based off one of his CGs ^.^)/

You might think I'm biased, but Arya's route have less CGs than Guntur and Kahlil so the chibi is how I try to compensate u.u; I know, I'm trying to make it fair but Arya is not making this easy!

Because it's been a while and it's too cute not to share, I'll post Arya's Chibi Animation for my Patrons on Patreon! -^.^- Be warned that it's a spoiler!

That's it for now and see you again next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

P.S. It's not much, but here's a little something to brighten your Monday!
Those who added me on facebook probably have already seen this though x'D

'Mother Juno' rofl!
I swear, this pup lets us do whatever we want with him x'D
For those who is wondering, that's my mom on the background lol, she also enjoys playing with the pups~

Q&A session part 13!

1. If you could wield/master any type of weapon, what would it be?
-- by: ro-ses

Guntur: "I always rely on my two fists."

Kahlil: "Hmm... that's a hard question because instead of fighting, I prefer to run away? But if I have to choose, I'll pick ranged-weapons. Archer is good--oh wait! Can I become a Wizard??"

*Kahlil suddenly became very excited and ran off to find his own wand (?)*

Arya: "A gun with unlimited amount of bullets would be fucking great. No need to dirty my claws or teeth with blood... Goddammit, author!"

Me: *runs away*

2. Do you consider a cucumber a fruit or a vegetable? Because on one hand, they don't grow from underground and they have seeds, but on the other hand they're green and they're not as sweet as a typical fruit. by--: crystalcm

Kahlil: "Isn't it a vegetable? Tomato is also a vegetable, right? ...Wait, is this a trick question?"

Guntur: "I always thought of them as vegetables. Fruits are supposed to be sweet, aren't they?"

Arya: "...The right answer should be fruits. Because they grow from flowers and  contain seeds."

Guntur & Kahlil: "No way!"

Support me on: 

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 9/7/2020!

#384 Post by SweetChiel »

Hey, guys! What's up? How was your week?
Mine was... pretty exciting, I guess? I started working out get fit and train my pitiful stamina, but man, the soreness is no joke QuQ

Bermuda's progress is going as usual though!

- 20 pages are programmed in!
- Intese polishing on Arya's events!
I found a fatal mistake on Arya's route; the pacing is going a bit too fast in the Winter Arc so I had to go back to the Autumn Arc and wrote foreshadowings here and there. I also had to edit/re-write some small events, adding a little sweetness ;)

Arya's route in the Winter Arc still need a little more work, especially when it comes to timeline but nothing is too difficult! I'll work through this little by little! >:)

I also have a question for you:

When there's a blizzard, I'm thinking about giving a special effect to the CharacterSprites. I mean, going with A will look a bit strange, isn't it? Like, they're not affected by the weather.

So... which effect do you think looks more aesthetically pleasing? B or C?
- For B, I'm going to lower the sprites opacity to 50%. I personally prefer this because it looks 'cleaner'?
- For C, I'm going to put the sprites behind the blizzard effect.

This is not a major issue or anything, just a minor detail that keeps poking my mind :'3

That's it for now and I look forward to your opinions!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Q&A session part 14!
Because only 1 person submitted a question, Q&A session today will only feature 1 question~ (I forgot to prepare one ><;)

1. What about the opposite gender confuses you the most? --by: LainyBug

Kahlil: "What's the difference between bikini and underwear? Don't they look the same?"

Guntur: "They often move in groups, going to the loo together, and believe it or not, a group of women can look more intimidating than a group of thugs."

Arya: "The fact that women can carry a life for nine months and push it out from a tiny hole--there's no fucking way I'll be able to do this."

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 9/14/2020!

#385 Post by SweetChiel »

Morning guys! What's up?
I got some hurdles to overcome last week.

Hmm, let's start with how far the programming is progressing:

Technically, I'd say we've progressed through 16 pages, but it's more complicated than that ><

Arya didn't like the way I wrote some of his scenes so I had to clear my head before making the decision to scrap them and make them again from scratch (Welp, more raw material to add into the artbook. I'd decided to follow Yanonako's suggestion so the scrapped scenes will be shown at the 'Misc' chapter of the artbook!).

I also made more changes: 
1.) The branching of the three bachelors are supposed to separate into 2 until the end of Winter Arc. BUT! Because of new circumstances, the routes will combine into one earlier than schedule and end at the same time.

Due to the many changes I made in Arya's route, 277/319 is not quite accurate. 
The end of Winter Arc might be closer than we thought.

2.) The voting result for the blizzard effect last week is in! It was really exciting ^.^)/ 
At first, B and C are competing really close 4-4, but at the last few days, C ended up winning by a landslide! The result is C: 8 votes, B: 4 votes, and lastly, there are people who votes to use Both B and C: 4 votes.

^I've finished making changes for the blizzard effect!
There's also a strong reason to use C: Special thanks to Call me Val & K.H, who pointed out that B's effect has a 'ghostly' feel to it. I would've overlooked the fact that B looks translucent, you can see what's behind the body if not for you two! >_<;

Okay, that's it for now and see you again next week! -^.^-
Thank you so much for participating in the voting and let's continue to work hard!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Q&A session part 15!
1. What is the boys favorite winter activities? Snowball fights? Snow angles? Making hot coco with a million tiny marshmallows?
  --by: SkyDragon3564

Kahlil: "Definitely snowball fights! It's really fun and exciting especially if we have many friends to play with!"

Arya: "And? Do you have friends to play with?"

Kahlil: "Of course I do! You, Guntur, Maya, her little sister..."

*Arya looks at Kahlil with pity and shakes his head*

Arya: "I still can't put my head around winter. I mean, what's so fucking exciting about it? It's fucking cold, plants die, and weak animals die while the stronger ones hybernate."

Kahlil: "That's because you don't have anyone to teach you the joys of winter! We can make snowmen! Play snowball fight! Christmas! PRESENTS! Are you excited yet?"

Arya: "...No."

Guntur: "Settle down. If you don't want to go outside, stay inside and eat. Hot food tastes more delicious in winter."

*Guntur puts down a pot of hot stew. Kahlil & Arya immediately sits down and eats*

2. What’s one thing people would never know about you just by looking at you?

Arya: "People seem to always forget that I'm fucking blind. You two and Maya are included."

Kahlil : "That's because you don't act like a blind person. You're capable of taking care of yourself and you move like you own the street."

Arya: "Hmph."

Kahlil: "For me... sometimes people thought I'm a girl. Especially when I'm younger."

Guntur: "Pfft, well, your sense of fashion is quite extraordinary. I remember you used to like pink--"

Kahlil: "--I know! That's where the misunderstanding comes from!"

Guntur : "For me, people were always surprised when they learned I can cook."

Support me on: 

crystalscm
Regular
Completed: Suiyue
Projects: Scales of Fate
itch: tsukimii

#386 Post by crystalscm »

It's almost there, it's almost there...!
You can do it!

I love Arya, haha. Everyone's excited and he's just like "no."
I can't wait to play this game, hehe ♪

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#387 Post by SweetChiel »

crystalscm wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:33 pm It's almost there, it's almost there...!
You can do it!

I love Arya, haha. Everyone's excited and he's just like "no."
I can't wait to play this game, hehe ♪
D'aww, as always, thank you for your support, crystalcm! QuQ
lol, I know! Arya have been causing so much trouble with the script lately, I can't sit down!
I hope you're doing okay over there! Stay safe, my neighborhood is kinda in a bit of trouble because of covid lately x_x

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 9/21/2020!

#388 Post by SweetChiel »

Hey, guys! What's up?
Sorry for being late! I got one hell of a week, I hope yours was not as busy as mine ><

- 29 pages programmed in~
After some hardcore editing, the scenes are finally getting together! We're now only 2 scenes away from finishing Winter Arc! *happy dance*

I have a feeling I still could do better, so I'm gonna polish those scenes later ^.^
If things are going well, I'll start making CG sketches next week~

- I also tied some loose ends with Arya's expressions:

I'm sure you guys are as excited as me when it comes to Arya taking off his mask >///<

Okay, that's it for now and see you again next week!
Thanks for reading and for bearing with me as I deal with the mess called Winter Arc!
Also, stay safe! My neighborhood has been in trouble lately because of covid x_x
xoxo,

SweetChiel

*No Q&A session this week because no one submitted and I'm feeling a little tired ><*

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 9/28/2020!

#389 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys! How did your week go?
Me? Gotta say I've seen better days :'D 

My Ren'Py was acting out again. A specific GUI folder got corrupted for no reason and no rhyme--I didn't even touch them! I've been working on progamming event scripts so why??
Fortunately, I got backups ready =_=;

I also had a bad case of cramps last week, you know, the monthlies? x_x;
It usually doesn't bother me that much, but oh boy, this one was throbbing and constantly tormenting my abdomen.

The cherry on top was that I spent too much time programming + editing Arya's romantic event :'D Moreover, there's this stupid moment where I forgot that I've prepared a special sprite for Guntur (For a romantic event. A small fanservice). So I had to return and manually replace his sprites just for that one event.

...But when all is said and done, I'm proud to announce:

Winter Arc's programming is finished! x"D

We still have to draw the CGs + past-life memory images, but it'll be a lot faster and less taxing than programming! Right now my mood is like:

After rain, comes sunshine! Let's continue to work hard!

I will probably be drawing for the next two weeks, so look forward for the sketch sneak peeks -^.^)/ 

Stay safe and don't forget to hydrate yourself!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Q&A session part 16! 

1. What’s one thing that helps you decide you can trust someone?
-- by: Yanonako

Kahlil: "If they don't judge me by my appearance or what I wear, they're a good person in my list!"

Arya: "Trust is to be gained not given. If they're not annoying, we'll see."

Guntur: "If they can talk to me without running away, that'll be a start."

2. If you had to describe your father, what would you tell me about him? --by: Yanonako

Kahlil: "He's... scary."

Arya: "If not for him, I wouldn't be here. One day, I'll repay him."

Guntur: "I have admired him since I was little. It's just too bad that I can't see my parents because of my special circumstances. I miss them."

Support me on:  

NekoKarasu

#390 Post by NekoKarasu »

AAAAAA AAAAA I'M BLOWN! I'M BLOWN AWAAAAYYY!!! I'M BLOWN AWAY I TELL YA AAAAAAAAA!!! I LOVE ANGRY ARYA BUT SMILING ARYA IS SOMETHING ELSE!!! It's gonna be so bright right like REEAAALLLYYY SSSHIIIINNNEEEEE, this kokoro is very ready....

THE DAY IS GETTING CLOSER!! IT'S FINALLY CLOSE TO COMPLETION I'M SO EXCITED AASDAKDAJSKHDAKJ I must find a job, get money, and buy this VN!! TAKE MA MONEEEHHH!!!

By The Way.... I want to ask some questions to our lovely boys:
1. How smart are you?
2. What makes you laugh?
3. If suddenly you wake up and find your sex changed, what's the first thing you do?
4. How do you handle cockroaches?