[IndieGoGo LIVE] Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle [GxB]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

UPDATE 11/5/2018!

#256 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys!
Today is a day worthy of celebration!

After more polishing and 4.2k+ words, the 3 main routes are finally finished! x'D I still have the antagonist route to write, but man! This checkpoint means a lot to me, I got a bit emotional yesterday QuQ

With all 5 chapters + epilogues done, I'm going to take a break for a few days before getting back to work again.

I think Kii*Anima is almost done with proofreading Winged Ones, so I'll prioritize Steam first since I really need to start familiarize myself with it if I want Bermuda to be on Steam >< we worked really hard on this; patching up some loopholes and edited some events here and there.

Honestly, I'm really nervous with Steam ^^;; what if the upload didn't work well? What if the Achievement system went wrong or there's a bug or something? Gah, am I overthinking it? x_x

On the other hand, KrystalFlare had just finished proofreading Bermuda up to Chapter 4 part 2! Also, the sweetheart wrote a fanfiction of Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones, featuring her OC x Reksa! This is a lovely read for those who were wishing for a sequel ^.^-

Click here to read her fanfiction:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/166494145 ... g-a-dragon

Lastly, I've also finished coloring the Autumn Village Square lineart! Here's a tiny sneak peek for you:

The 100% preview will only be available for my patrons on Patreon for now ><

Alright, that's it for now and see you again next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

P.S. I forgot to tell you this last week, but we have 4 Bad Ends in Bermuda and they're a lot worse than Winged Ones' so... angst lovers, rejoice! x'D

-----------------------~(OuO)~-----------------------

Support me on:
Patreon or buy me a Ko-Fi~

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/SweetChiel/
Ko-Fi link: https://ko-fi.com/A0A0KL48

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 11/12/2018!

#257 Post by SweetChiel »

Morning, guys!
Whoa, I just saw that there's an increase of activity & 'likes' in my Indiegogo and itch.io pages last week! Glad to see you're celebrating with me for the milestone! x'D

Last week I had a nice rest -but I think it ended up as a double-edged knife since... I browsed artbooks online and I found something I fancy *cough* the question is: "To buy, or not to buy" *cryariver* I want to try Gmarket since it's a Korean Artbook, but with the mixed reviews I saw, I hesitate a lot :'D

Well, putting that aside, I'm also glad I managed to get some work done last week!

1. I started writing Chapter 1 of the Antagonist route! 2.8k+ words! Not bad, eh? xD

Antagonist route would be like a whole another story & with little repetitive scenes so I hope you enjoy it!

2. I polished the main 3 bachelors' Good ends + Prologues! Now, they're so sweet, making me throw up rainbows/cover up my face in embarrassment every time I read them >///<

As for Steam, Kii*Anima is currently busy re-decorating her house for sale so I think it will take some time until Winged Ones' proofreading is done so give us more time, okay? ^.^-

In the meantime, I will take my time to strengthen the Antagonist route plot! >:D

That's it for now and see you guys again next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

P.S. I told you there are 4 Bad Ends in Bermuda last week, right? Scratch that >< I forgot to include Antagonist's bad end + some minor bad ends so... in total, there should be 7 Bad ends!

Support me on:
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SweetChiel
or buy me a Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/sweetchiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 11/19/2018!

#258 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi, guys!
What's up? Ho did your week go?
Mine is so-so, I spent the week writing the Antagonist's chapter 1!

10k+ words progress! Wooooot!

There are plenty differences with the main routes, but whether the change is minor or major, I'll leave that to you to decide ;)

However, it does feel pretty tedious since the juicy events take place in the Forgotten Isles ><
Not to worry though! I'm at a point where I only need to write 1 or 2 more scenes before Maya entered the portal!

In addition, I also made some changes/optimization for some BGs and CGs:

They're just small changes in my attempt to upgrade/do some quality-control ^.^- more sneak peek will be available for all my patrons on my patreon today!

Oh! Oh! Kii*Anima is also almost finished with Winged Ones' proofreading! If things go well, I will definitely try and upload Winged Ones on Steam! >///< wish us luck!

xoxo,

SweetChiel

Support me on:

illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

Re: [IndieGoGo LIVE] Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle [GxB]

#259 Post by illuminate001 »

Hey Sweet,

Just wanted to pop by and let you know that I silently look forward to checking out your update posts every Sunday.

I can't believe ALL the routes for all the primary LI's are done! Congratulations that's so amazing. The antagonist route...how long do you think that will take to finish? When do you think Bermuda Triangle will be finished and will it be on the date you had originally sought out to release on?
ImageImage
ImageImage

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#260 Post by SweetChiel »

illuminate001 wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:17 pm Hey Sweet,

Just wanted to pop by and let you know that I silently look forward to checking out your update posts every Sunday.

I can't believe ALL the routes for all the primary LI's are done! Congratulations that's so amazing. The antagonist route...how long do you think that will take to finish? When do you think Bermuda Triangle will be finished and will it be on the date you had originally sought out to release on?
Hi illuminate001!
Thank you for dropping by and for your support!

First of all I want to apologize for the long wait >< the scriptwriting took longer than I thought. I'm a slow writer, but I think I can finish writing the Antagonist Route in around 3 months or so. As for the release date... I've written this in the previous updates, but I don't think I'll be able to finish it this year u.u;

I will need more time to make the bonus BGs and CGs. After that will be the programming and debugging period. Hopefully, Bermuda will be ready sometime in Summer next year... but the good news is that you'll be able to see my progress every week and do a prediction from that!

I hope you'll walk beside me through each progress and bear with slow-me for now :'D
Xoxo,

SweetChiel

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot -Winged Ones is coming to Steam very soon! There's going to be a major grammar fix, achievement system, and trading cards in the future if the game is doing well on Steam and reached certain threshold.

It's a commercial platform so I decided to put a price of $4.99, but for my patrons, backers, and loyal supporters, I'm going to give them a steamkey for free ^.^-

If you're already my backer/patron, you just need to wait for me to send it. If not, please drop your email here or pm me!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 11/26/2018!

#261 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys! What's up?
How did your week go? I did a lot last week, especially about Steam x_x

So Kii*Anima is done with her proofreading and it sent me spiraling down the path of SteamSDK nightmare as I struggle to upload the game build to Steam :')

Really now, it's like learning programming all over again? The video tutorial Steam provided was vague and it didn't teach me the first important thing: How do I login using steamcmd.exe? It's a simple question, but I'm originally an artist and not a programmer so it took me a while just to figure this out :'D and then comes the actual nightmare: the game build uploading.

Now don't get me started on how I almost pulled my hairs out when Steam couldn't detect my game file. It took me 2 days -almost 3 just to get SteamSDK to properly detect it and not uploading Empty Steam Folder -you know why? because I missed the '*'. I only missed this star sign and Steam refused to upload my game folder just because of this :'D

Later, after being approved by Steam Staff for release, I also found out that we cannot test the Achievement system because of this:

...But at least Steam is now showing the locked images of the achievement when I installed it. It should be a good sign, right?

In any case, I'm very glad and proud to announce that Nusantara: Legend of The Winged Ones, is now coming soon on Steam and will be officially released at December 7th, 2018!

Click here to visit the store page:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/9867 ... es/?beta=0

I will also start the steam key giveaways as soon as Steam approved my request for the keys! Including my backers, patron, and loyal supporters, I have 150 keys to giveaway so drop your email down below the comments if you want it ^.^- These keys can be redeemed by users anytime, but they will only allow users to play the game once it has been released on Steam.

Important Note: For those who have played the game before through lemmasoft or itch.io, some of your progress may be shown in the Steam version due to the persistent data files. You may find that the encyclopedia and CG gallery are pre-filled and your old save files may display. This can be solved by finding any old Nusantara files on your system and deleting them before installing the Steam version.

And so, I spent almost the entire week creating and polishing Winged Ones on Steam. Kii*Anima especially worked very hard on the grammar, trying to whip me into shape x'D I definitely gained a lot from her detailed notes! She's an awesome proofreader and an even more awesome friend!

Alright, I'll stop rambling here. I'm sure you want to see some sneak peeks, right? Here, I'll show you what awaits you when Winged Ones is released and its other features unlocked:

Achievements!
We have a total of 24 achievements! It looks a lot but most of the achievements could be unlocked just by playing the routes!

Trading Cards! Badges! Emoticons! And more!
We have 10 trading cards, 5 badges, 1 foil badge, 5 emoticons, and 5 profile backgrounds to collect!

I don't know how many players we much reach to unlock the Achievement and Trading Card system, but given enough time and review/comment, I'm sure we'll reach it ^.^-

However, the downside is that I didn't get much time to write Bermuda's Antagonist route :'(

Only 1.1k + words progress *sigh*...I know, I will try to pick up the slack this week ><

I'm pretty beat though. I practically zoomed through Steam's checklist so I can release Winged Ones quickly and focus on Bermuda.

I'll rest until Tuesday or Wednesday before I touch scriptwriting again ^.^;

Alright, that's it for now and see you guys next week!
Please give a warm welcome on Winged Ones on Steam!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 12/3/2018!

#262 Post by SweetChiel »

Good morning, guys!
How did your week go? Mine was very busy, busy as in... busy sending out the steam keys, busy doing commissions, busy making a bonus chibi art for you, busy polishing the script, busy writing, and even busy getting sick x'D

It was the busiest week I've ever had, so let me summarize that for you:

1. I've started sending team keys to the backers, patrons, supporters, and requests! The total so far is 171 keys and still going~ if you didn't get your steam key yet, drop a comment below or pm me your email address ^.^-

2. I had 4 commissions this week. I usually only accept 1 per week, but these are urgent commissions ><;

3. Since Winged Ones getting on Steam is a news worthy of celebration, I decided to make a bonus chibi art for you guys! Here's the sneak peek:

It includes Tamara and all 3 bachelors ^.^- and yes, I will give out the .psd file for free at December 7th!

4. As usual, I did more script polishing and continue writing the Antagonist route!

Maya had finally arrived on the Forgotten Isles and is about to meet the Antagonist! This also concludes Chapter 1 and we're starting Chapter 2!

Meanwhile, I also started to go over my notes for Chapter 3. To be more precise, it's about Maya's conversation with the Antagonist, which is going to have a lot of controversy and editing ^^;

So, um... I wrote around 2.5k+ words? I'm still working my way up to the usual 3k+ words per week Q_Q wow, I amaze myself how I managed to write 5k-11k words before -but I'm sure we'll be able to reach that again given enough inspiration!

5. I got a light fever on Thursday, but no biggie! I managed to notice it early and I'm healthy again at Saturday~ I think it's because it's been a while I slept late. Steam is stressing me out more than it should x'D

Hmm... but things should go back to normal this week, so I hope my engine is warmed enough to write more ><

In any case, I hope your week isn't as hectic as mine and double the fun!
That's it for now and see you in a few days on Steam ^.^-
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 12/10/2018!

#263 Post by SweetChiel »

Morning, guys! What's up?
Last week was such a blast with Winged Ones' debut on Steam x'D

I've finished the giveaway, so those who already have their keys can start playing now! Oh and after you enjoy yourself, can you spare some time to put a review on the Steam game page? The Achievement system is still locked because Steam is still learning about the game ><

I'm not sure how much sale I must make, but some reviews will definitely help Steam in learning more about Winged Ones!

On the other hand, Bermuda is doing great!

- I wrote 5.4k+ words and the antagonist route entered Chapter 2 part 2, where Maya has finally met the antagonist and began to interact somewhat civilly with him lol.

Their first meeting scene is quite hard to pull off, but I'm very satisfied with how it turned out!

- I also did the usual polishing -especially with the main bachelors' epilogues! I think they're good to go now and I can give all my focus to the antagonist now ^.^-

- Another good news is that I've decided to add a new minigame for Antagonist route! Here's the minigame in a testing screen:

Do you like it? Personally, I LOVE how this one turned out! I almost gave up on it due to many errors and bugs I encountered during the coding tweaking, but Alex, a divine programmer from lemmasoft, helped me through it and now, the minigame is now available with multiple difficulty levels to choose!

Alex was really patient with me and once he knew what was wrong with the project, he took only one day to fix it and voila! He hit the nail on the head with how I wanted it to be done! *happy dance*

Things are so far so good!
For those who already played Winged Ones and want more, I have 2 fanfics I want to share with you from wattpad:
- Nusantara: Taming the Dragon (Reksa x OC)
- Anak manusiaku yang manis (Rama x Tamara)

Where's the fanfic for Mitra? I'm still waiting for it! x'D

But there are some memes made by matchmakingdove1028:
https://imgur.com/a/ki9AzBL
https://imgur.com/a/CKmpXum

She said Mitra is the best wing (heh) man ever lol. The kind of man who will drop his coffee to catch you -that's so sweet of her ><

Moving on, whoa, quite a lot of sneak peeks and bonus for you today, eh? Well, I also have something to give my Patrons on Patreon today! And that is... *drumroll*

Reksa's raw .psd file!

I thought this file is gone forever --but thank God, I found it! I've always felt off since I already shared Rama's and Mitra's bonus pics, but now, they're all complete!

Please take it as my appreciation for all your support! ^.^-

That's it for now and see you again next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 12/17/2018!

#264 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi, guys! What's up?
I hope all of you had a great week! Mine was so-so because there are bad and good things happening there ><;

Okay, let's start with the good news!

1.) Fixed the Achievement system for Winged Ones on Steam!

Turns out my Ren'Py is out of date so the Steam Support Library didn't work. After I moved Winged Ones to the newest version of Ren'Py (ver. 7.1 now), the achievement system works perfectly! There are some side effects though, as in; there are some changes in the preference screen, save/load screen, and new quick buttons.

Honestly speaking, upgrading my Ren'Py shouldn't be a problem, but it's one heck of a battle because PyTom made some changes in the script folder + GUI coding so I have to manually move the codes while re-learning the new system. Fortunately, the new GUI customization system isn't that hard to understand.

2.)
In addition, I also moved Bermuda's game folder to my upgraded Ren'Py software. This took quite a lot of time because I need to make sure all minigames work perfectly. There are some hiccups with the dialogue box, name box, timed choices, and audio, but I've solved them all in 3 days so there shouldn't be any bugs. But if there's something I missed, I'm sure I will be able to fix it with my friends help or from a Ren'Py community in Discord!

3.) I encountered a bit of a problem that distracts me from writing (more info on number 4) -however! I managed to bear through it and get some writing done!

2.7k+ words! I know it's not much, but with this, the Antagonist's Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 part 1 is finished and ready for proofread!

As for the bad news:

4.) I went to a dentist again and I seem to have a nerve infection in my front tooth :'D it's constantly throbbing and I officially have several appointments scheduled for the next few weeks --probably more if the dentist is taking a leave for Christmas/New Year.

5.) With Christmas and New Year right around the corner, my proofreaders and I have so many to do! There are relatives to visit and appointments to meet so our progress will be temporarily slowed down >< one of my proofreaders is also preparing to move houses so yup, she won't be able to proofread for a while until she settled down!

Lastly, the giveaway event has ended with a grand total of 184 people! You guys are awesome! *happydance*

Still, Winged Ones needs more reviews and players on Steam in order to unlock Global Achievement count and Trading Cards! So if you have some free time, please come over and write your thoughts ^.^- (copy-pasting your past review is also OK!)

Alright, that's it for now and see you again later!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

P.S. I'm sure all of you are also anticipating Christmas and New Years Eve! Have you thought on a new goal for next year? Mine is... to finish Bermuda of course!

Support me on:

Alia
Regular

#265 Post by Alia »

Looked at the demo again after replaying Legend of the Winged Ones. I'm glad the Goddess comes across a bit differently in Bermuda. In LotWO it felt to me like She was being condescending and mocking to Tamara, and I really wished I could punch Her, even though it wouldn't fit Tamara's character and I'm sure it would have immediately led to a Bad End ;) The Goddess seems to be much more sympathetic here.
Relatedly, She, um, She's not very good at permanent solutions, is She? Sent a crystal that healed the plague, but Her followers later used it to almost destroy each other. Sent Tamara to break the crystal, and it looks like that solution created a rift leaking monsters into the modern world. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the initial plague was Her fault, too... Ah, "the vagaries of fate."

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#266 Post by SweetChiel »

Alia wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:23 pm Looked at the demo again after replaying Legend of the Winged Ones. I'm glad the Goddess comes across a bit differently in Bermuda. In LotWO it felt to me like She was being condescending and mocking to Tamara, and I really wished I could punch Her, even though it wouldn't fit Tamara's character and I'm sure it would have immediately led to a Bad End ;) The Goddess seems to be much more sympathetic here.
Relatedly, She, um, She's not very good at permanent solutions, is She? Sent a crystal that healed the plague, but Her followers later used it to almost destroy each other. Sent Tamara to break the crystal, and it looks like that solution created a rift leaking monsters into the modern world. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the initial plague was Her fault, too... Ah, "the vagaries of fate."
Hi Alia! Thanks for dropping by and telling me your thoughts!
I smiled quite a lot because of your comment here x'D
Honestly speaking, I wanted to send out a message that despite Her good intention, even a Goddess cannot predict the future/not perfect. The only perfect being would be her Lord or God --but on the other hand, God even decimated the earth once with the Great Flood so... this is quite a delicate topic to try my hands on ><

All above is just my personal opinion though. Who knows what God really think about us/our fates, right?
But yes, the Goddess doesn't look as mischievous in Bermuda x'D

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

Merry Christmas! (Update 12/24/2018)

#267 Post by SweetChiel »

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!
For those who're having exams, you can do it! This is your last hurdle before a long vacation! xD

Last week was still a roller-coaster to me:
1.) There was a glitch in Steam where Winged Ones' achievements got unlocked by itself the moment players clicked 'start'. It's solved, but since I had to re-new the Steam Library Support and reset the persistent data, their CG gallery got reset too ><; I'm really sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you!

I'm unsure where this glitch came from, but Steam's server has been a bit unstable these days. Let's hope nothing weird happens again on Steam!

2.) I wrote 3.9k+ words for Bermuda's script!

I also went over my notes regarding the antagonist's events. It was... enlightening OTL some of my notes are so embarrassing and cliche I wanted to die.

In any case, I think the antagonist could be a turn-off for some people and some may not want to romance him so I decided on something important:

I will add a friendship ending in the antagonist route.

3.) On a lesser note, I had some Christmas shopping last week! My front tooth doesn't hurt as much today, but I'm still waiting for my appointment with my dentist, which is on 26th December.

Last but not least, Merry Christmas again and Happy Birthday Jesus! Cheers for a great New Years! I haven't had the time to draw something, but here are my pups wishing you a wonderful holidays~

That's it for now and see you again next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

P.S. Um... I don't want to dampen your Christmas spirits, but there's also a hiccup over here with Tsunami washing over West Banten, Selat Sunda ><; I'm a little worried since I'm at East Banten, but let's just hope what happened in 1883 doesn't repeat itself. For the affected families; please stay strong! We can survive this! I also pray for the lost people could be find soon :'(

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

Happy Early New Year! (Update 12/30/2018!)

#268 Post by SweetChiel »

Happy Early New year 2019! Let's strive for a better year and improve ourselves to be a better person! *blows trumpet*

Hi guys!
I will be busy to have some family time tomorrow so I'm going to give you the update today! ^.^-

1.) I'm happy to inform you that Winged Ones has settled pretty good on Steam! No problem arose this week! YASH! I can finally rest my mind about this child of mine ><;

2.) I wrote 2.2k+ words last week!

I'm in a difficult period where I don't know how to counter the antagonist's stubbornness @@ I mean, I know what to write but I don't know how to make it interesting without being overdramatic and such... *cough*

To be safe, I'm going for the slow but sure technique. But maybe I'm overthinking things? Should I just write and edit it slowly later? Gah, this tendency of mine is giving me a headache ><;;

3.) While I haven't worked out how to handle the antagonist in Chapter 2 part 2, I took the time to tidy my notes for the climax/last scene (I personally love this scene so I can't help but to write down some things for now):

In total, I wrote 2.5k+ words!

4.) In addition, it's been a long time since I last show you a sneak peek, right?

To celebrate new year, I have a special sneak peek for you! And that is...

Have you guessed it? Yup, we're going to have a total of 3 dragons in Bermuda!

The 2D sprite assets are pretty much done if you didn't include the silhouettes!

Lastly, for my friends, my proofreaders, and my supportersl; thank you for accompanying me in 2018! I'm sorry for my mistakes or if I make you uncomfortable in any way m(_ _)m

Our journey has come a long way and I hope you'll still be with me in 2019!

xoxo,

SweetChiel

P.S. Thank you for your concern about about the Tsunami! My family and I were safe and sound!

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 1/7/2019!

#269 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys!
How did your week go? Did you have a BBQ party with friends/family at New Year's Eve? Did you blow a horn while others sing and yell when the clock strikes 12?

Well, I spent some quality time with my big family last week! We grilled sausages, corns, and had karaoke until past midnight x'D

After that, I got two 'almost-fever's, which is not a surprise since my stamina has always been on the low end ^^;

I got better today though and the good news is I managed to get some work done:

I wrote 4k+ words last week! I finally reached the antagonist's first major event--this is where you'll play the first puzzle minigame and where the antagonist's real story starts to unfold.

I spent quite a lot of time here; polishing and editing until I'm half-satisfied with the result. Not quite there yet, but almost!

My proofreaders had a rough week, but they're almost ready to start working again so here's hoping for a rainbow after a storm! *cheers*

On a smaller note...

How To Train Your Dragon 3 is almost here! Are you excited? I sure am! Oh boy, toothless is going to get a girl and she's beautiful! >///<

I'm such a sucker for cute romance-slash-fantasy stories... especially if it involves dragons--and dragon romance? sign me up!

Ugh, this really makes me want to re-watch Game of Thrones... I haven't watched Season 6 and I heard it's not the end yet? The wait is killing me!

*cough*

Alright, sorry for the ramblings--there's so many good movies in 2019, I just can't contain it; I mean, The Lion King, Aladdin, HtTYD3, I'm so psyched!

Alright, I'll stop here before I ramble again x'D
See you again next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 1/28/2019!

#270 Post by SweetChiel »

Sheesh, I've been having some trouble posting an update here :S error page always pop up everytime I try to post anything!

Hey, guys!
How did your week go?

Mine is so-so >< nothing exciting happened. I polished the chapters and the scriptwriting pace is as steady as usual.

3.7k+ words! After two or three more scenes, I'm going to enter the 2nd major scene where the antagonist finally starts to see the light! This is the important turning point!

After that, the only thing I need to do is polish chapter 2 since not much is happening there and I need to make them interesting for you to read x'D

The mystery should already be solved after you played the main routes, so this route has less action scenes, but more knowledge and conversation the antagonist.

...Of course, it will take time until you manage to have a somewhat civil conversation with him :'D

Alright, I'll stop rambling!
I promised to show you a sneak peek of Guntur's early design, right? Here you go!

And here's a bonus of my very early sketch during college:

*cough*

I'm very lazy at traditional drawing. I like digital art because we can use crop, eraser, ctrl+z, and use transform tools x'D

Hmm... I wonder what sneak peek I should show you next? Any suggestions/ideas, guys?

Drop a comment below if you have any ideas!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

P.S. I've just realized that I wrote '2018' on the last two updates x'D

Support me on: